Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • noelphobic
    • By noelphobic 15th May 18, 10:08 PM
    • 2,269Posts
    • 7,263Thanks
    noelphobic
    Plusnet deal
    • 15th May 18, 10:08 PM
    Plusnet deal 15th May 18 at 10:08 PM
    I signed up online for a landline and broadband deal last night, and am supposedly getting a phone line installed next week. However, I haven't had an email to confirm this, can't sign in on their website, and can't get through on the phone.

Has anyone here signed up recently? If so, how long was it before you got an email?
    3 stone down, 3 more to go
Page 1
    • Scrounger
    • By Scrounger 16th May 18, 5:31 AM
    • 739 Posts
    • 361 Thanks
    Scrounger
    • 16th May 18, 5:31 AM
    • 16th May 18, 5:31 AM
    I signed up to for the MSE 10.24/month deal last night and received a confirmation email straight away. Mind you, that was to my existing email address (not Plusnet).

I can't log in yet on their site but I have read that it takes a day or two to get the new Plusnet account set up.

Scrounger
    • gsmlnx
    • By gsmlnx 16th May 18, 8:53 AM
    • 1,001 Posts
    • 773 Thanks
    gsmlnx
    • 16th May 18, 8:53 AM
    • 16th May 18, 8:53 AM
    @noelphobic
    I would phone Plusnet on
    Customer sales
    0800 432 0080 (from within the UK)
    8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
    9am - 7pm Saturday
    9am - 6pm Sunday
    this is the new customer just ordered and has questions that need answering number provided from the Plusnet website.
    You need to be proactive with Plusnet as they are not good when orders go wrong.
    (Customer of 9 years btw)
    • oldagetraveller
    • By oldagetraveller 16th May 18, 10:41 AM
    • 3,152 Posts
    • 1,668 Thanks
    oldagetraveller
    • 16th May 18, 10:41 AM
    • 16th May 18, 10:41 AM
    "I have read that it takes a day or two to get the new Plusnet account set up."
    Wait until they need to close your account. It takes about 16 days for that to take effect and any outstanding refunds to be credited to your bank account.
    Did you hear about the politician who had a backside transplant? It rejected him.
    • pink_pirlie
    • By pink_pirlie 16th May 18, 9:03 PM
    • 187 Posts
    • 118 Thanks
    pink_pirlie
    • 16th May 18, 9:03 PM
    • 16th May 18, 9:03 PM
    I signed up Sunday. Confirmation email received almost instantly but no more correspondence since then. I was starting to wonder what!!!8217;s going on too.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

280Posts Today

3,279Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin