Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 15th May 18, 9:11 PM
    • 675Posts
    • 1,008Thanks
    peewhyeff
    0 WOW
    Travel heater for cuppa
    • 15th May 18, 9:11 PM
    0 WOW
    Travel heater for cuppa 15th May 18 at 9:11 PM
    Can anyone recommend a plug in water heater that stands in cup of water to make tea/coffee in Spain etc? I have one which I bought many years ago and which I have lent to someone last week to take on plane as hand luggage. Seems you can only take a travel kettle if it goes into the hold, which she wasn't using. She has asked me to try and buy another so she has her own .
    Can't see any in stores with travel accessories,. Amazon have 12v car type ones, or kettles. eBay have from about 3 but shipping from China plus it looks like 2 flat prongs instead of round pins that fit shaver socket.Any advice please.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,405Posts Today

8,956Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin