Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • stylus360
    • By stylus360 15th May 18, 6:47 PM
    • 374Posts
    • 23Thanks
    stylus360
    Cashback VISA Credit Cards - Do They exist ??
    • 15th May 18, 6:47 PM
    Cashback VISA Credit Cards - Do They exist ?? 15th May 18 at 6:47 PM
    Hi All

Just had a quick browse on the CC section for a card that pay's cashback on ALL purchases...

I have been using my Nationwide Select VISA CC that i presumed paid 0.5% but when i checked on their site and here it is not listed, does not state it still pay's 0.5%.

The only other cards are AMEX which is not accepted everywhere.

Then Aqua card (which does not have a high enough limit for me) and is Mastercard.

Plus Tandem CC which i have never heard of and is also Mastercard.

Anyone advise or are they the only options ?

Thanks
Page 1
    • sausage_time
    • By sausage_time 15th May 18, 6:56 PM
    • 135 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    sausage_time
    • 15th May 18, 6:56 PM
    • 15th May 18, 6:56 PM
    NatWest/RBS Reward? MasterCard not Visa though. 1% in supermarkets, 0.5% elsewhere. 24 annual fee - refunded if you have a Reward Current Account (which also has a fee, but pays cashback on many direct debits). Not the most simple product, but should be easy to figure out if it works for you.
    • Fingerbobs
    • By Fingerbobs 15th May 18, 11:20 PM
    • 449 Posts
    • 129 Thanks
    Fingerbobs
    • 15th May 18, 11:20 PM
    • 15th May 18, 11:20 PM
    I have been using my Nationwide Select VISA CC that i presumed paid 0.5% but when i checked on their site and here it is not listed, does not state it still pay's 0.5%.
    Originally posted by stylus360
    Nationwide Select reduced the cashback rate from 0.5% to 0.25% in January this year for existing cardholders.
    • Marchitiello
    • By Marchitiello 17th May 18, 2:43 PM
    • 279 Posts
    • 104 Thanks
    Marchitiello
    • 17th May 18, 2:43 PM
    • 17th May 18, 2:43 PM
    Why it has to be a Visa?

I have never encounter a place that accept Visa but not Mastercard. In that case, however you could still have your current Visa as back up as I do not believe there are many other Rewards/Cashback Visa card (there was the Barclaycard but I understand it is not open anymore to new applicants).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

183Posts Today

1,849Users online

Martin's Twitter