Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 15th May 18, 2:31 PM
    • 4,448Posts
    • 38,879Thanks
    Katiehound
    20% off Jersey Plants Direct + hanging basket offer
    • 15th May 18, 2:31 PM
    20% off Jersey Plants Direct + hanging basket offer 15th May 18 at 2:31 PM
    This offer sent me as an introductory offer- so don't know if it will work if you have bought from them previously.

Free delivery on everything

i) 20% off 'across our full online range'

ii) 2 x preplanted mixed floral hanging baskets + 2 x basket pulleys for 19.98
    Save 12.99 (product code: HBM004F)
    Here:
    https://www.jerseyplantsdirect.com/jsp-hanging-baskets

Offer available until end May 18
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

2018 Wombling : Entrant 8 ..2319 cc+.2205mm (2.20.5) + RK 5.21= 30.64.5
Page 1
    • Cap Hero
    • By Cap Hero 16th May 18, 7:01 PM
    • 118 Posts
    • 178 Thanks
    Cap Hero
    • 16th May 18, 7:01 PM
    • 16th May 18, 7:01 PM
    Nice offer. thanks
    • venison
    • By venison 16th May 18, 11:00 PM
    • 2,199 Posts
    • 2,378 Thanks
    venison
    • 16th May 18, 11:00 PM
    • 16th May 18, 11:00 PM
    I would sound a word of caution most of the plants I have had from JP have been disappointing in the past and I won't buy from them now.
    Maybe I was unlucky?
    Former Board Guide
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 16th May 18, 11:41 PM
    • 26,492 Posts
    • 320,387 Thanks
    davemorton
    • 16th May 18, 11:41 PM
    • 16th May 18, 11:41 PM
    And careful if you have to call them, as it is treated as an overseas call.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 17th May 18, 6:06 AM
    • 13,171 Posts
    • 41,486 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 17th May 18, 6:06 AM
    • 17th May 18, 6:06 AM
    I would sound a word of caution most of the plants I have had from JP have been disappointing in the past and I won't buy from them now.
    Maybe I was unlucky?
    Originally posted by venison
    I had to wait and wait for plants from them last year and after 2 months of waiting they only had half of what I ordered and what did arrive was dead.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 17th May 18, 8:19 PM
    • 4,448 Posts
    • 38,879 Thanks
    Katiehound
    • 17th May 18, 8:19 PM
    • 17th May 18, 8:19 PM
    I had to wait and wait for plants from them last year and after 2 months of waiting they only had half of what I ordered and what did arrive was dead.
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    So I assume they refunded your money??

I just want to say I am not endorsing their products- just passing the offer on - for what it's worth!
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

2018 Wombling : Entrant 8 ..2319 cc+.2205mm (2.20.5) + RK 5.21= 30.64.5
    • debjay
    • By debjay 19th May 18, 8:05 PM
    • 2,054 Posts
    • 8,504 Thanks
    debjay
    • 19th May 18, 8:05 PM
    • 19th May 18, 8:05 PM
    I ordered hanging baskets using the link on a previous MSE email link. Still waiting over 2 weeks later so cant comment on the quality. Have contacted them and no update on when I can expect delivery. Hoping plants are ok once I finally receive them though.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 20th May 18, 5:46 AM
    • 13,171 Posts
    • 41,486 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 20th May 18, 5:46 AM
    • 20th May 18, 5:46 AM
    So I assume they refunded your money??

I just want to say I am not endorsing their products- just passing the offer on - for what it's worth!
    Originally posted by Katiehound
    Yep, I got a full refund.

Don!!!8217;t get me wrong, it is a great offer. I just wanted people to know my experience with them.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • melbury
    • By melbury 20th May 18, 10:08 AM
    • 10,149 Posts
    • 16,015 Thanks
    melbury
    • 20th May 18, 10:08 AM
    • 20th May 18, 10:08 AM
    I ordered two hanging baskets from them a couple of years ago. They were awful, most plants dead.

I contacted them and included photos, but never heard anything back.

Would not use again.

For the past couple of years I have bought pre-planted hanging baskets from Lidl at 5 each and they have been fine.
    Stopped smoking 27/12/2007, but could start again at any time

• hotnuts21
    • By hotnuts21 20th May 18, 11:54 AM
    • 57 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    hotnuts21
    I ordered the hanging basket offer at the beginning of the month. Website said 7 days delivery.

Just wondering if anyone had received there's yet? They have taken the money and I get a lot of emails from them but no plants yet. The cynical part of me thinks it was more an attempt to get newsletter subscribers.
    • MSE Rhiannon
    • By MSE Rhiannon 22nd May 18, 3:11 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 184 Thanks
    MSE Rhiannon
    I ordered hanging baskets using the link on a previous MSE email link. Still waiting over 2 weeks later so can!!!8217;t comment on the quality. Have contacted them and no update on when I can expect delivery. Hoping plants are ok once I finally receive them though.
    Originally posted by debjay
    That doesn't sound right! Pop an email with your order number over to us at msedeals@moneysavingexpert.com and I'll get that sorted for you ASAP

Anyone who's had issues with their plants - email on the above and we'll sort it. We can't help unless we know! If you had problems about a year ago, we asked Jersey Plants to do an investigation after complaints and it found that the courier it was paying for 48hour delivery was in fact leaving the plants out for weeks in all weathers and taking the money. They've now changed suppliers so there shouldn't be any more problems but if there are, just email us! We'll sort it
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to grab the latest MSE Deals.
    • debjay
    • By debjay 22nd May 18, 7:47 PM
    • 2,054 Posts
    • 8,504 Thanks
    debjay
    That doesn't sound right! Pop an email with your order number over to us at msedeals@moneysavingexpert.com and I'll get that sorted for you ASAP

Anyone who's had issues with their plants - email on the above and we'll sort it. We can't help unless we know! If you had problems about a year ago, we asked Jersey Plants to do an investigation after complaints and it found that the courier it was paying for 48hour delivery was in fact leaving the plants out for weeks in all weathers and taking the money. They've now changed suppliers so there shouldn't be any more problems but if there are, just email us! We'll sort it
    Originally posted by MSE Rhiannon
    Thanks. I!!!8217;ve emailed the order number over to you. I don!!!8217;t think they should charge you until the order is dispatched. They!!!8217;ve had my money for 16 days now and no sign of my order. I agree that I!!!8217;ve had loads of emails from them about plants etc but don!!!8217;t think I!!!8217;ll be reordering any time soon tbh
    • debjay
    • By debjay 27th May 18, 1:16 PM
    • 2,054 Posts
    • 8,504 Thanks
    debjay
    Well the order finally arrived on Friday - 3 working weeks after it was placed. All 4 hanging baskets now proudly in our garden. Plants quite small at present so time will tell whether they are any good or not.
    Thanks to MSE Rhiannon for intervening on my behalf to chase this.
    • Littlejoan
    • By Littlejoan 4th Jul 18, 5:27 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Littlejoan
    hanging baske offer
    I responded to your MSE offer to buy 2 hanging baskets complete with flowers for 19.99 including delivery from Jersey Flowers (I think that is what they are called) but I still haven't received anything. Has anyone else had this problem?
    • Brynsam
    • By Brynsam 4th Jul 18, 5:50 PM
    • 1,268 Posts
    • 869 Thanks
    Brynsam
    I don't think it is a problem. If you look at the T&C, it says these will be dispatched within 10 working days of ordering. The MSE e-mail containing the offer was sent out on 20 June, so it could be that the baskets will only be dispatched today - so please don't worry, they should be with you shortly.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

81Posts Today

1,699Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bbcthehour: "Mental health and debt is a marriage made in hell" @MartinSLewis told the Senedd when people are more vulnerable they're m?

• RT @justindeaville: @MartinSLewis I looked it up when we last went. It's ball speed. And it's about O.3 seconds to cross the court. @Martin?

• Amazing how empty the #Wimbledon court is for the mixed doubles even though there's a Brit playing. The bars outside are rammed though

• Follow Martin