Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 15th May 18, 2:08 PM
    • 57Posts
    • 16Thanks
    Wiljuk
    Forgot to inform dvla
    • 15th May 18, 2:08 PM
    Forgot to inform dvla 15th May 18 at 2:08 PM
    CCJ on credit file from a year old parking ticket, didn't receive any letters as sent to old address.
    Did not update details with dvla in time. ANPR used, was over a 3 hour stay by 12 mins. Could this be appealed?
Page 6
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 11th Jul 18, 12:11 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Wiljuk
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ta2eo8mxin04g3w/civil%20enforcement.jpg?dl=0
    • Johnersh
    • By Johnersh 11th Jul 18, 12:50 PM
    • 1,177 Posts
    • 2,235 Thanks
    Johnersh
    Set aside hearing was on or about 02 July according to the thread. The order requiring you to pay is from June.

It should therefore follow that this is merely the judgment that was set aside. The new order should state clearly the date of the judgment that is set aside. Marry them up.
    "The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading."
    DISCLAIMER: I post thoughts as & when they occur. I don't advise. You are your own person and decision-maker. I'm unlikely to respond to DMs seeking personal advice. It's ill-advised & you lose the benefit of a group "take" on events.
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 11th Jul 18, 2:10 PM
    • 3,459 Posts
    • 4,285 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    Indeed, dounble check dates.
    Dont just assume the one that came through second was produced second...
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 12th Jul 18, 12:44 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Wiljuk
    Just spoke to the man who typed it up and he thinks it's a clerical error as sometimes they forget to change the case number.

He's going to grab the file and ring me back. Hopefully it's an error. Surely the judge would have mentioned that in court.

Fingers crossed.
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 12th Jul 18, 12:51 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Wiljuk
    Called back, clerical error. Lots of apologies and a letter in the post to clarify. Phew!
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 27th Jul 18, 11:49 AM
    • 57 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Wiljuk
    www.dropbox.com/s/lia4mkg7rnihnsu/IMG_1963.JPG?dl=0

www.dropbox.com/s/26wk7rofo2g78p0/IMG_1962.JPG?dl=0

www.dropbox.com/s/l70e76qts5v5epj/IMG_1964.JPG?dl=0

www.dropbox.com/s/t24gx1e2vm2dioa/IMG_1965.JPG?dl=0

Above is the letter I got from CEL, on the 25th July. Just in the nick of time for them as this was the last date set by the judge.

I now have till the 8th Aug to submit my defence. I wanted to see what CEL would send but nothing more than info outlining the supposed breach of parking contract.

Ideally I want this in the post by 1st Aug so it has plenty of time to get there, before deadline.

I have the info collated for the first court appearance, although I have used highlighter on these documents which I hope is ok.

Do I need to redo any documents or add anything else.

Much appreciated all.
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 29th Jul 18, 9:49 AM
    • 57 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Wiljuk
    Any advice, I'm a bit unsure.
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 30th Jul 18, 2:00 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Wiljuk
    Ok,

I hope someone can confirm that I'm good to send my defence in
    Here is a list of what I have:

My original draft order and witness statement although I'm thinking I may add to it about the BPA code of practice section 13.
    I have also written an addition to my wit statement outlining a step by step as to what I did and when but in my own words.
    I have my emails from clear score showing an update to my credit file with the same date as I state I became aware of the issue and an email to ccbc showing when I entered my claim. So that the judge can see a timeline of events.

I'm wondering do I list my evidence as exhibit a,b,c etc and ad this into my witness statement or as a outline sheet at the front of my evidence.

Hope someone could give a little advice, in advance.

Sir Oliver Healds words on reliance of companies to use old addresses in this digital era.

Henry Greenslades words on understanding keeper liability.
    Plus the POFA schedule 4 section9 paragraph f.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,729Posts Today

8,319Users online

Martin's Twitter