Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 15th May 18, 2:08 PM
    • 54Posts
    • 17Thanks
    Wiljuk
    Forgot to inform dvla
    • 15th May 18, 2:08 PM
    Forgot to inform dvla 15th May 18 at 2:08 PM
    CCJ on credit file from a year old parking ticket, didn't receive any letters as sent to old address.
    Did not update details with dvla in time. ANPR used, was over a 3 hour stay by 12 mins. Could this be appealed?
Page 6
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 11th Jul 18, 12:11 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Wiljuk
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ta2eo8mxin04g3w/civil%20enforcement.jpg?dl=0
    • Johnersh
    • By Johnersh 11th Jul 18, 12:50 PM
    • 1,101 Posts
    • 2,118 Thanks
    Johnersh
    Set aside hearing was on or about 02 July according to the thread. The order requiring you to pay is from June.

It should therefore follow that this is merely the judgment that was set aside. The new order should state clearly the date of the judgment that is set aside. Marry them up.
    "The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading."
    DISCLAIMER: I post thoughts as & when they occur. I don't advise. You are your own person and decision-maker. I'm unlikely to respond to DMs seeking personal advice. It's ill-advised & you lose the benefit of a group "take" on events.
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 11th Jul 18, 2:10 PM
    • 2,823 Posts
    • 3,516 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    Indeed, dounble check dates.
    Dont just assume the one that came through second was produced second...
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 12th Jul 18, 12:44 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Wiljuk
    Just spoke to the man who typed it up and he thinks it's a clerical error as sometimes they forget to change the case number.

He's going to grab the file and ring me back. Hopefully it's an error. Surely the judge would have mentioned that in court.

Fingers crossed.
    • Wiljuk
    • By Wiljuk 12th Jul 18, 12:51 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Wiljuk
    Called back, clerical error. Lots of apologies and a letter in the post to clarify. Phew!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,066Posts Today

8,356Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Donald Trump has apologised and admits he said would when he meant "wouldn't" when siding with Putin over US inte? https://t.co/z1CRJSkEO1

• About to watch #AckleyBridge on C4+1. I do enjoy it, even though I always feel somewhat stressed and depressed after watching.

• RT @stevenowottny: 19/30 UK airports now charge you for spending 10 mins dropping someone off at the terminal - good investigation from @je?

• Follow Martin