Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tunnie123
    • By tunnie123 15th May 18, 12:35 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 1Thanks
    tunnie123
    Virgin asking for proof of debt clearance.
    • 15th May 18, 12:35 PM
    Virgin asking for proof of debt clearance. 15th May 18 at 12:35 PM
    Quick question... my mortgage adviser has been on holiday but is back at work today, while he was away i rang Virgin to get a progress update on our application. they said all is going well and we just need evidence that we have paid off our credit cards.

when we spoke to our mortgage adviser before we said we could probably get together 2k to pay off it but not the full 5k. [at this point my wife is having a bit of a meltdown] MA is back today from his holiday and when i rang him to query it he said not to worry he knew this would happen and he will get it sorted. I want to have full faith in him but am just worried now that we will only get our dream home if we can somehow pay off every bit our our debts? has anyone else had experience with this with Virgin or any MA on here have any idea what his plan might be too sort this out.

thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

107Posts Today

1,578Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin