Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PawelK
    • By PawelK 14th May 18, 10:47 PM
    • 156Posts
    • 13Thanks
    PawelK
    Lufthansa demand boarding pass
    • 14th May 18, 10:47 PM
    Lufthansa demand boarding pass 14th May 18 at 10:47 PM
    Good evening.

I am not sure if anyone had similar situation. I recently recalled that back when we had a very harsh winter around Decmber 2013 or 2014 (unlikely but possibly in 2012) when most of the flights were cancelled just before Christmas, I had a connecting flight from Heathrow that was one of few not cancelled but we did not take off for about three hours resulting in me missing connecting flight, spendind few hours at the airport and being booked for a flight to another airport from which I had another flight to my destination. As I cannot be certain of the year, I already contacted Lufthansa on two separate occasions with my ticket number for each of two years 2013 and 2014. Unfortunately they advised they could not see any irregularity to my flight and I would need boarding passes to show my flight was redirected. Obviously I would not keep boarding passes for several years so dont have them and wondering if there is any way around it or if the airline is obliged to check and have in the system when I was rebooked and had a three legged journey home instead of two?
Page 1
    • jpsartre
    • By jpsartre 15th May 18, 7:52 AM
    • 3,575 Posts
    • 2,272 Thanks
    jpsartre
    • 15th May 18, 7:52 AM
    • 15th May 18, 7:52 AM
    Sounds to me like they already checked the ticket numbers you provided? If the delay was due to the bad weather it is unlikely you are due any compensation anyway (I'm assuming this is what you're after).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

136Posts Today

1,489Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • "Sabrina, you're young. I'm not sure you've the experience I'm looking for in a business partner." Eh? Isn't the pr? https://t.co/IeTxBQq2OU

• I am predicting the word myself will be misused 6 times in today;s boardroom. What do yourself think? #TheApprentice

• Not sure how I ever succeeded running a successful entreprise? After all my gardening and garden design skills are? https://t.co/FFnvkjsGDU

• Follow Martin