Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • greenface
    • By greenface 14th May 18, 7:52 PM
    • 4,683Posts
    • 2,353Thanks
    greenface
    0 WOW
    Lanzarote and flight problem .
    • 14th May 18, 7:52 PM
    0 WOW
    Lanzarote and flight problem . 14th May 18 at 7:52 PM
    Thanks for taking the time to read , I'm traveling from mankchester to Lanzarote on June 8th with JET2 , normally JET2 go from Terminal 1 but my booking isn't showing any and JET2 online info are saying flights from T2 for some places (Lanzarote being one) . I'm trying to book my parking and the lounge . Ive emailed them with no reply as yet and it says could be 14 days . Anyone have more info . Thanks in advance
    hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world
Page 1
    • jpsartre
    • By jpsartre 14th May 18, 7:58 PM
    • 3,548 Posts
    • 2,256 Thanks
    jpsartre
    • 14th May 18, 7:58 PM
    • 14th May 18, 7:58 PM
    From the MAN website:

"From Wednesday 11th April some Jet2.com flights will now arrive and depart from Terminal 2. Passengers on flights to and from Lanzarote, Malaga, Palma and Tenerife; your flights will now operate from Terminal 2. All other Jet2.com flights will operate as planned from Terminal 1"
    • pattycake
    • By pattycake 15th May 18, 7:30 AM
    • 1,239 Posts
    • 1,039 Thanks
    pattycake
    • 15th May 18, 7:30 AM
    • 15th May 18, 7:30 AM
    We are flying to Lanzarote this summer with Jet2 and we have received an email saying the flight will be departing from T2. From what Iíve heard, Jet2 are taking over some of the space vacated by the failed company Monarch.
    • greenface
    • By greenface 22nd May 18, 8:32 PM
    • 4,683 Posts
    • 2,353 Thanks
    greenface
    • 22nd May 18, 8:32 PM
    • 22nd May 18, 8:32 PM
    Thanks... no reply to the email so I called the help desk , they've confirmed its T2 departure . It didn't say on the confirmation at any stage . I'm moving the VIP lounge to T2 . They told me to look on their website . it would have been much easier to put it on my flight docs buff they send .
    hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,298Posts Today

9,336Users online

Martin's Twitter