Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 14th May 18, 6:54 AM
    • 302,144Posts
    • 31,975,825Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 08/06 5pm Win A VIP Table At Live Bar For England's First Three World Cup Games With Beer & Snack
    • 14th May 18, 6:54 AM
    E: 08/06 5pm Win A VIP Table At Live Bar For England's First Three World Cup Games With Beer & Snack 14th May 18 at 6:54 AM
    Leeds List
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Monkey Chinchilla
    • By Monkey Chinchilla 14th May 18, 4:07 PM
    • 15,876 Posts
    • 829,630 Thanks
    Monkey Chinchilla
    • 14th May 18, 4:07 PM
    • 14th May 18, 4:07 PM
    The prize is a VIP table for 4 with an XL Sports Package for Tunisia v England on 18th June 2018, England v Panama on 24th June 2018 and England v Belgium on 28th June 2018. A minimum of three people must be present at each game in order to redeem the full prize. If less than three people attend, the alcohol in the prize will be reduced to either a bucket of beers or a pitcher, not both.
    Apologies for my poor grammar, MSE won’t let me use apostrophes.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

61Posts Today

2,789Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin