Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • emilygalj
    • By emilygalj 14th May 18, 1:08 AM
    • 7Posts
    • 8Thanks
    emilygalj
    Question: ITV comps: entries tally?
    • 14th May 18, 1:08 AM
    Question: ITV comps: entries tally? 14th May 18 at 1:08 AM
    For ITV comps is there any way once logged in with your phone number, to get confirmation of how many online entries you have already made against a competition? Or is it a case where they hope you forget so you pay to enter more times than you need / best to keep your own log?
Page 1
    • thingamaBob
    • By thingamaBob 14th May 18, 1:16 AM
    • 14,044 Posts
    • 868,390 Thanks
    thingamaBob
    • 14th May 18, 1:16 AM
    • 14th May 18, 1:16 AM
    This board is for posting competitions, not for "requests" or "questions"
    The place for chat about comps is the Compers Chat Corner.
    Bob
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Omar Khayyam
    • emilygalj
    • By emilygalj 14th May 18, 1:33 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    emilygalj
    • 14th May 18, 1:33 AM
    Sorry!
    • 14th May 18, 1:33 AM
    Woops sorry Iím new to posting. Iíve replicated the posts in the chat corner because I couldnít see a way to move them. How do I delete these original posts? Iím sure Iím being dumb but canít see the option!
    • emilygalj
    • By emilygalj 14th May 18, 1:39 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    emilygalj
    • 14th May 18, 1:39 AM
    • 14th May 18, 1:39 AM
    Sorry - been told this should be in Compers chat corner so replicated there. But canít figure how to delete this post. Sorry for cluttering things up
    • thingamaBob
    • By thingamaBob 14th May 18, 1:40 AM
    • 14,044 Posts
    • 868,390 Thanks
    thingamaBob
    • 14th May 18, 1:40 AM
    • 14th May 18, 1:40 AM
    Woops sorry Iím new to posting. Iíve replicated the posts in the chat corner because I couldnít see a way to move them. How do I delete these original posts? Iím sure Iím being dumb but canít see the option!
    Originally posted by emilygalj
    You cannot delete thread starter posts
    I have PM'd a Board Guide to move these to CCC.
    Bob
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Omar Khayyam
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 14th May 18, 9:06 AM
    • 37,012 Posts
    • 249,028 Thanks
    mjm3346
    • 14th May 18, 9:06 AM
    • 14th May 18, 9:06 AM
    My advice would be not to waste your money, ITV have over 750,000 paid entries per week for their competitions and when you take the free entries into account probably well over a million entries - if ITV were returning in prizes the same percentage of the money they take in that lotto does (which itself is very poor) they should be paying out around £600,000 week or more.

If for £2 someone offered a choice of picking one or three envelopes from 100,000 for a chance to win £10,000 why would anybody choose to pick just one envelope - but compared to other things you could do with the money paying to enter with ITV is like picking only one envelope.
    Last edited by mjm3346; 14-05-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    Internet goodness £24838
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,665Posts Today

7,251Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin