Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Valli
    • By Valli 13th May 18, 7:00 PM
    • 20,511Posts
    • 233,200Thanks
    Valli
    Weekly Flylady Thread - 14th May 2018
    • 13th May 18, 7:00 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread - 14th May 2018 13th May 18 at 7:00 PM
    What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Natty for last week's thread

Please follow the forum rules on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please don't stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    WUDUPA ~ washed up, dried up, put away
    WUALTD ~ washed up and left to dry
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour
    - Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

ok Here goes this Week...

Monday - Spoil yourself - the boudoir!
    ]Your bedroom should be a clutter-free room in which to relax and recover. Hopefully waking up in a clean, tidy bedroom will give you the oomph to attack the rest of the house.

Level 1

Open the window
    Strip the bed and wash the sheets
    Clear the floor/chairdrobe
    Take out any rubbish
    Wipe sockets, switches and door handles with a just-damp cloth

Level 2

Dust/wipe/vacuum the bedframe inc headboard
    Remake the bed
    Open the window and wipe the frame
    Clean the sill and window

Level 3

Dust everywhere
    Sweep/wipe/mop floor
    Clear out a drawer - even if it's just a little one in a bedside table

Extras

S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom
    Mad half hour - work on a challenge OR batch bake/double up on a meal and freeze some - I am aware that some flyladies are really busy caring for others right now - see if you can free up some food prepping time by making a freezeable meal.
    HHI

Tuesday Twinkles - Kitchen and Dining Room

Level 1

Clean table - don't forget the legs!
    Wipe mats and/or change cloth
    Wipe sockets and switches
    Clear worktops and wipe down
    Wipe kettle/clean toaster
    Clean/wipe whatever lives on worktop
    Put everything else away

Level 2

Clean drawer and cupboard fronts
    Clear moulding/rotting furries from fridge and wipe out
    Ungunge drain holes
    If you've time remove shelves etc and wash out properly

Level 3

Wipe hob and oven
    Sweep/vacuum/mop floor
    Clean windows and wipe sills

Extras

peg out some washing
    open some windows
    HHI
    S&S bathroom
    If you've got littlies half term looms - make some plans

Wonderful Wednesday - hump day - and bathrooms

Level 1

Throw the windows wide open
    If you have a shower curtain that can be machine washed get it in the machine and on the line to dry in the sunshine
    If not - then wash towels/bathmats/facecloths
    Flush the loo and fling some cleaner down
    Scrub inside and out - don't forget the handles/buttons
    Empty bathroom bins

Level 2

If you've an extractor fan get the vacuum on it - shift that dust
    Scrub the bath/shower and polish the screen too
    Polish taps and brightwork - don't forget hoses!

Level 3
    Scrub the sink
    Wipe and cupboard tops, doors, drawers and handles - don't forget the pull switch
    Sweep/vacuum/mop floor
    If you use anti mould/mildew spray spritz the grout with that (I just found one in Savers...I that shop) and leave to do its work!

Extras

HHI
    S&S kitchen. My MAD half hour - challenge work OR pull some weeds or cut some grass or water some thirsty plants (as long as they're not being baked by the sun)

Have a lovely Wednesday x

Thursday Thrills - Love your Lounge

Level 1

Fling any carp
    Wipe or vacuum upholstery - turn/rotate moveable seat pads
    Plump cushions
    With a just-damp cloth wipe light switches, handles and sockets

Level 2

Dust and polish all furniture
    De-web

Level 3

Dust skirtings
    Vacuum, sweep or mop floor

Extras

Check all smoke alarms are fully-functional
    Make sure you know where your keys are to get out if you need to - and make sure any overnight guests know too - especially, if like mine, all your doors are key-locked.
    S&S kitchen
    S&S bathroom
    HHI
    MAD half hour - post what you do!

Friday fling

Kids room

Level 1

Clear floor
    Open windows
    Strip bed and air it

Level 2

Remake bed
    Clean windows
    Wipe sticky marks

Level 3

Dust furniture
    Sweep mop or vacuum floor

Extras
    S&s kitchen
    Ss bathroom
    HHI

Mad half hour in the garden
    Last edited by Valli; 17-05-2018 at 8:59 PM.
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Honey Bear
Page 1
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 13th May 18, 8:01 PM
    • 4,564 Posts
    • 53,359 Thanks
    Jazee
    • 13th May 18, 8:01 PM
    • 13th May 18, 8:01 PM
    Thanks Valli. I am in.
    Savings 2018: 747.43
    • mylastpound
    • By mylastpound 13th May 18, 8:12 PM
    • 118 Posts
    • 344 Thanks
    mylastpound
    • 13th May 18, 8:12 PM
    • 13th May 18, 8:12 PM
    im in too. i cleaned the bedroom today. however, i need to sort my wardrobe, chest of draws and make up draw out. so thats what il work on tomoz and il try and list some items on ebay too if i have enought time.

il check in tomorrow night :-)
    3-6 Emergency Fund, No96: 1,000 / 2,000 - House Deposit: 11,000 / 11,000 - Holiday Fund: 100 / 1,300 -
    June 2018 Grocery Challenge 61.59 / 250
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 13th May 18, 8:14 PM
    • 666 Posts
    • 8,162 Thanks
    Fayolle
    • 13th May 18, 8:14 PM
    • 13th May 18, 8:14 PM
    Thank you Natty for last week's thread and Valli for this week's. Thank you so much for the hard work that goes into the lists.
    I'm in, hoping that with DH away I might get a few more things done than lately. I'm currently thinking about doing my Happy Dance as I tackled the bedroom today, so for once I am starting on a winner!
    • Valli
    • By Valli 13th May 18, 8:39 PM
    • 20,511 Posts
    • 233,200 Thanks
    Valli
    • 13th May 18, 8:39 PM
    • 13th May 18, 8:39 PM
    Flylady 2018 Challenges - GO FLYERS GO

SCRIMPERS (no spend MAY)

atypical blonde
    Lamewolf
    Pigpen
    Natty
    Kazwookie
    Jazee
    Honey Bear
    Valli
    Fayolle
    Yorkshirelass
    Lynnejk
    Mumof2

SLINKIES - weight loss challenge

Lynnejk - 9lb
    Narcolepsy *some*
    Valli 2st/28lb
    Dizzy Imp 2st/28lb
    FurryBeastOz 2st/28lb
    nannygladys 3st/42lb
    Fayolle 2st/28lb
    atypicalblonde 2st/28lb
    Princess Money Penny
    Ionafan
    Lil_me 5st/70lb
    JojotheTightfisted
    LameWolf 2st/28lb
    Roundtuit 56lb
    Jazee 2st/28lb
    Pigpen *some*
    MrsMoneypenny 1st at least
    Froddington 2st
    Dancemum 3st
    Mademoiselle about 2 st
    Ionafan 1st 11lb
    donnajt 3 st
    Rosemary7391
    Mrs Chaos 16lb
    Faete 2st
    Natty 1st 7Ib
    Kazwookie 2st tbc
    Honey Bear 5 kgs

Flymarketeers

FurryBeastOz
    Pigpen
    Valli
    Mumof2
    donnjt - 1k for hols

H2H (hovel to haven)

HoneyBear
    Froddington
    Roundtuit
    Mumof2
    FurryBeastOz
    funfairprincess
    Mrs Moneypenny
    hex2
    Fayolle
    lynnejk
    riotlady
    donnajt - by Summer
    Mrs Chaos
    Natty
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Honey Bear
    • Dizzy Imp
    • By Dizzy Imp 13th May 18, 9:17 PM
    • 2,263 Posts
    • 21,425 Thanks
    Dizzy Imp
    • 13th May 18, 9:17 PM
    • 13th May 18, 9:17 PM
    Frantic waving from Dizzyland...I'm in too!

Thanks for the lists, which I completely deviated from this past week. Must do better.

Super weekend packed full of fun and family, with visits from cousins and a football tournament on a beautifully sunny day. Bliss. G&T in the bath now, then off to Bedford for quality sleep (I hope) tonight.

See you bright and early xxx
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 13th May 18, 9:27 PM
    • 2,898 Posts
    • 20,524 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    • 13th May 18, 9:27 PM
    • 13th May 18, 9:27 PM
    I'm in as much as can be. Life is sad ATM. Grandma fading. Love to all xx
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - 171,064.64 Mortgage 1.5.2018 - 99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 13th May 18, 9:32 PM
    • 24,513 Posts
    • 97,316 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    • 13th May 18, 9:32 PM
    • 13th May 18, 9:32 PM
    Well, I finally got some food. Cauliflower cheese (from scratch - cooked cauliflower, cheese sauce. And, naturally, the kitchen looks as though it's been the scene of filming for The Four Horsemen of the Apocalyse Do Bake Off). Currently sulking because my post dentist teeth are too sensitive to handle biting into the humble strawberry without getting off my backside to slice and warm them through. But tea is manageable. It's all very well having a kitchen now that is roughly five times the size of my old one, but it's not much use when it gets covered in six times the clutter.

Himself is now faffing about checking he's got 'smart casual' clothes for work. It's not hard, babe - that pair of trousers I bought you, plus a plain shirt and you'll be fine. No, apparently, it has to be something he isn't too hot in, isn't too cold in and won't make him feel constricted in. And couldn't be done at any time in the last fortnight...

I've decided that with delicate gnashers, Himself's attempts at lunches, combined with him being short of sleep tomorrow, the window bloke here and his first attempt at earning a living for the best part of four years, will mean whatever is provided (if anything) will most likely be inedible and he'll probably be far too exhausted with watching teenagers take their GCSE exams without talking or cheating to do anything useful once I'm back from work. As such, I've ordered a couple of packs of ready to drink non dairy diet shakes - they're tolerable - and getting them delivered to work. I refuse to engage with the entire diet industry nonsense - the cake bars, noodles and whatnots they flog, but knocking back a shake can be managed first thing as I get into work.

So I've done a washload, whisked around the upstairs bathroom cleaning up contact lens packets (not mine), empty loo roll inners (I know where the bin is - directly to the right of the bog as you sit on it) and after a bath, I'll clear the windowsill of the mirror and toothpaste/brush for the bloke to fit the new glazed unit in the morning (whilst I've got a facemask doing its stuff).

Then an early night and hopefully deep sleep before he clatters in and wakes me up, as he's certainly not going to sleep tonight.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

Yup you are officially Rock n Roll
    Originally posted by colinw
    • froddington
    • By froddington 13th May 18, 10:36 PM
    • 6,645 Posts
    • 93,833 Thanks
    froddington
    • 13th May 18, 10:36 PM
    • 13th May 18, 10:36 PM
    I'm here - thanks Valli - and hoping to manage to get something done to my house this week.

(((Hugs))) Dancemum and Frodders. From experience looking after elderly parents is by far the toughest thing that needs doing. I was thinking you hadn't been posting much this week, either of you, so I'm glad you have Dancemum. You okay Frodders?
    Originally posted by Honey Bear
    Not really but thanks for asking. The meds don't seem to be making any difference and today Mum even asked if she was supposed to be working tomorrow (she retired 12 years ago) I think we'll have to go back to the GP this week.

Hugs for all who want or need one xx

Level 1

Open the window
    Strip the bed and wash the sheets
    Take out any rubbish
    Remake the bed
    "There's only one way of life - and that's your own"
    Depression is not a sign of weakness;
    it's a sign you have been strong for too long
    MFW No.3 Mortgage OPs 2018 300
    • Valli
    • By Valli 13th May 18, 10:48 PM
    • 20,511 Posts
    • 233,200 Thanks
    Valli
    Thinking of flyladies going through tough times ... Dancemum, ATB and Frodders.
    Tomorrow would have been my sisters birthday. On her last birthday we sat and watched Eurovision while her hubby ignored us all completely and kept out of sight, sulking, because we!!!8217;d dared to go visit. Bet THAT doesn!!!8217;t make his blow-by blow blog on how she and he put up with her illness which he!!!8217;s apparently decided to share despite the fact that she didn!!!8217;t want to share her illness with the world. It is, of course, the edited !!!8216;but I was a perfect, supportive husband!!!8217; version. So, basically, fiction. I rather suspect the next instalment will go live tomorrow.
    Last edited by Valli; 13-05-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Thank you Honey Bear
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 14th May 18, 1:11 AM
    • 36,793 Posts
    • 473,599 Thanks
    pigpen
    we're in.. ty... I'll be back later xxx

Love and hugs Valli xxx

Level 1
    Take out any rubbish
    Level 3
    vacuum floor
    Clear out a drawer - even if it's just a little one in a bedside table

Tuesday Twinkles - Kitchen and Dining Room
    Level 1
    Wipe worktops
    Level 2
    Clear moulding/rotting furries from fridge

Wonderful Wednesday - hump day - and bathrooms
    Level 1
    Clean lavatories
    Level 3
    Scrub the sink
    vacuum/mop floor

Thursday Thrills - Love your Lounge
    Level 1

Fling any carp
    Wipe or vacuum upholstery - turn/rotate moveable seat pads
    Plump cushions
    Level 2
    De-web
    Level 3
    Vacuum floor

Friday fling ~ Kids room
    Level 1

Clear floor
    Level 2
    Wipe sticky marks
    Level 3
    vacuum floor
    Last edited by pigpen; 19-05-2018 at 3:46 PM.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/07/2018 52998.57 (2.41% int.)
    • Valli
    • By Valli 14th May 18, 2:46 AM
    • 20,511 Posts
    • 233,200 Thanks
    Valli
    we're in.. ty... I'll be back later xxx

Love and hugs Valli xxx Those firsts are all so very hard!
    Originally posted by pigpen
    We have had all the firsts, now, but yes, they are. We are now having events she would have celebrated with us, w3 have a wedding, a new baby and a graduation this year, two of which she knew she wouldn!!!8217;t live to see. The new baby is baby 3 for our eldest niece.

Thank you Honey Bear
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 14th May 18, 7:52 AM
    • 2,472 Posts
    • 36,646 Thanks
    ionafan
    Morning all.

Special hugs for each of you, (((atb))) (((dancemum))) (((Frodders))) and (((Valli))). You're all in my thoughts today.

I finished the biggest part of the cane toad job (typing, printing, envelope stuffing, and handing out to recipients, together with plenty of spares for others not on my list) yesterday morning and now have 20 letters to deliver by hand. GDPR is causing me more stress than I need atm.

However, we had tickets to the final of BBC Young Musician of the Year, and it was brilliant I used to go to lots of concerts, but DH's choice of music (jazz, fireworks and Romantics) and mine (most things other than jazz, fireworks and Romantics) don't coincide, so we haven't been to many recently - but I think we shall book for this one which will suit both our tastes!

My plan for today :
    - Update my GDPR list
    - Open the bedroom window They've been open all night
    - Strip the bed and wash the sheets Did this on Saturday
    - Clear the floor/chairdrobe
    - Take out any rubbish - it's all DH's
    - Clear out a drawer the wardrobe for the SW/Cancer Research UK collection
    - S&S kitchen
    - S&S bathroom
    - GP appointment at 10:30
    - coffee with one of my mentors at 11.00
    - take Rosie for a walk - maybe persuade my depressed friend to come with us, as it's the only time I can see her.
    - college work - I need to write a single blog about a platypus!!!
    - deliver letters (all over town - unfortunately too scattered to combine with R's walk)
    - Christian Aid collecting this evening

Best get on with it, then! xxx
    Last edited by ionafan; 14-05-2018 at 7:55 AM.
    Wannabe Slinky! Target 10 st 10 lb
    10/07/2018: 11 st 5 lb
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 14th May 18, 1:47 PM
    • 5,152 Posts
    • 51,358 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    (((Hugs))) for ATB, Dancemum, Valli and Frodders.

Sorry to hear the antibiotics aren't having a better effect, Frodders. There was always a chance your mother's confusion could have been caused by an infection.

It sounds as though the Eurovision Song Contest will always be one of those events that rubberbands you back to that evening with your sister, Valli. It's nice to know it brings someone some happiness!

Up at the crack of o'sparrowfart to take OH to the station and then carry on with making the whole place look welcoming for a new lodger before taking Kelpie up to the field. We've been going for weeks and his recall is no better than it was to begin with. Anyone else have a dog that simply doesn't understand what recall is? Not even for treats?

Am going to crack out the sewing machine again now that the house looks habitable and get on with that. Bliss.
    Keeping it AF
    • YORKSHIRELASS
    • By YORKSHIRELASS 14th May 18, 3:11 PM
    • 4,578 Posts
    • 38,259 Thanks
    YORKSHIRELASS
    Hi all

Big supportive hugs to those in need. Hope things get better.

DS1 has messaged me saying that his car was making a really strange noise driving to work and he thinks it something to do with the steering. He is 40 miles away so hope he has the sense to pull over and call the breakdown people if it gets worse. Will be glad when he is home.

Have made an appointment with docs as I think my borderline thyroid problem has become worse - which would explain my expanding waistline and needing to be in bed by 9pm.

And DS2 starts his A level exams today, keeping everything crossed for him.

So lots going on here. DW on, WM on, paid stuff no. 1 done, pork and cider casserole in oven, couple of hours on paid stuff no. 2 next.

My little dog is stretched out in a patch of sunlight on the floor in my office ... wish I was that relaxed!
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 14th May 18, 6:04 PM
    • 666 Posts
    • 8,162 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Hello everyone.

Lots of ((hugs)) to all those going through really difficult times. Especially Frodders, Valli, Dancemum and ATB.

Good luck vibes winging their way to your DS, YL.

Just back in from work. It is going to be a quick dinner as I want to get some things done. Actually all I want to do is Nothing, but that won't get the list ticked off. Recycling is out for the morning, and I have just watered the excuse-for-a-mini-greenhouse.

Off to write the list so that I can tick it off. Is that sad??
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 14th May 18, 6:30 PM
    • 24,513 Posts
    • 97,316 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Started the day snapping at Himself because he hadn't set his alarm (an essential backup because my phone is temperamental about charging) and I was worried the doubleglazing bloke had already knocked - oh, and I was supposed to have left the house five minutes before I woke up. To add to that, he'd been up pretty much all night twatting about on the guitar, so hadn't done my lunch or cleared the bathroom windowsill - he'd put things back on it that I'd taken down

Finally got my phone working at work and he'd messaged to say the bloke had turned up, sorted the window and he was on his way to report in half an hour early.

I gave him some leeway when he texted later to say that he'd forgotten his keys and was in the pub before meeting his son, so went round and made sure I called him more names and that he had enough money (he did). Whilst having an unscheduled G&T at his expense, obviously.

Seems that he was dealing with people that would struggle with organising a wine tasting in a vineyard, lots of things hadn't been done, no training given, not even a 'the toilets are there', lots of contradictory instructions and one woman barking instructions at him in a Barbara Woodhouse voice. But it's only temporary, and if he can deal with that, I'm pretty sure he can deal with most things.He needs the reference - and I think he knows I'll probably murderise him if he doesn't see it through.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

• Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 14th May 18, 9:45 PM
    • 24,513 Posts
    • 97,316 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Is he ever going to stop wittering on about how stressful it was today?

I. Don't. Care.

• Valli
    • By Valli 14th May 18, 10:14 PM
    • 20,511 Posts
    • 233,200 Thanks
    Valli
    recycled list because I am shattered and only been in half an hour

waste not want not and all that.

Did peg out washing and empty DW tho.

Thank you Honey Bear
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 14th May 18, 11:18 PM
    • 2,472 Posts
    • 36,646 Thanks
    ionafan
    Well, I managed to do everything off my list today except the platypus blog - and that includes *all* my CA collecting - even if I didn't get home until after 10 pm: *snap* Valli!

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day, including college and a meeting beforehand, so the Tuesday Twinkles may have to be transferred to Wednesday or even Thursday.
    Wannabe Slinky! Target 10 st 10 lb
    10/07/2018: 11 st 5 lb
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,157Posts Today

7,113Users online

Martin's Twitter