Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PCNGoAway
    • By PCNGoAway 13th May 18, 3:56 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    PCNGoAway
    Premier Parking Solutions PCN
    • 13th May 18, 3:56 PM
    Premier Parking Solutions PCN 13th May 18 at 3:56 PM
    Hi all, sorry to have to start a new thread, Iíve read through the newbies one but just have a question.

Iíve recieved the NTK, which I got as the driver put sufficient money for an overnight stay in one of their car parks, before the driver went back to the car to get a bit more money, on returning to the machine the money had been swallowed. The driver called PPS to tell them the machine was faulty and sufficient money had been put in, but on returning in the morning there was a PCN on the windsceeen.

Do I just use the template but change the parking eye vs Beavis bit and just state that the driver had put enough money in the machine and this was reported?

Thank you for any help.
Page 1
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 13th May 18, 3:58 PM
    • 9,197 Posts
    • 9,370 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 13th May 18, 3:58 PM
    • 13th May 18, 3:58 PM
    Just use the template appeal as it is.
    Do not change the PE v Beavis stuff.
    Do not add anything.
    Appeal as the keeper.
    Last edited by KeithP; 13-05-2018 at 4:03 PM.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 13th May 18, 4:13 PM
    • 61,458 Posts
    • 74,332 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 13th May 18, 4:13 PM
    • 13th May 18, 4:13 PM
    Do I just use the template but change the parking eye vs Beavis bit and just state that the driver had put enough money in the machine and this was reported?
    Put whatever you like, it's just an exercise in case Judge sees it later (looks better than ignoring).

Say what you like in the 'appeal' LOL, you could even say like the Parking Prankster did a few years ago, that he had superpowers/was a reincarnation of Elvis/had been bitten by a radioactive spider.

No appeal gets an IPC fake PCN cancelled and there is no point in the IAS.

Come back if they try court, but you will know from other PPS threads that's unlikely!
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

181Posts Today

1,446Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin