Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Zandoni
    • By Zandoni 12th May 18, 3:37 PM
    • 2,835Posts
    • 1,515Thanks
    Zandoni
    Fairy Washing Liquid watered down
    • 12th May 18, 3:37 PM
    Fairy Washing Liquid watered down 12th May 18 at 3:37 PM
    I noticed today that Fairy non bio washing liquid have lowered the amount of washes from each pack.

They have achieved this by recommending that you use slightly more product, so I assume its been watered down slightly. The pack sizes are all slightly different too.

I'm really fed up with the way manufacturers keep lowering the quality of their products hoping that we don't notice.
    Last edited by Zandoni; 12-05-2018 at 8:25 PM.
Page 1
    • PLRFD
    • By PLRFD 12th May 18, 8:09 PM
    • 709 Posts
    • 704 Thanks
    PLRFD
    • 12th May 18, 8:09 PM
    • 12th May 18, 8:09 PM
    Ive mentioned before on here I've had Fairy Liquid with no English on the bottle at all and it's not like what I'm used to,as you say like its a bit thinner.
    • ididntgetwhereiamtoday
    • By ididntgetwhereiamtoday 13th May 18, 4:39 AM
    • 1,178 Posts
    • 916 Thanks
    ididntgetwhereiamtoday
    • 13th May 18, 4:39 AM
    • 13th May 18, 4:39 AM
    Aldi!!!8217;s Magnum is better and half the price anyway. Why waste money on brands?
    I didn't get where i am today by not reading moneysavingexpert.com
    • worried jim
    • By worried jim 13th May 18, 7:02 AM
    • 9,508 Posts
    • 14,634 Thanks
    worried jim
    • 13th May 18, 7:02 AM
    • 13th May 18, 7:02 AM
    Aldi!!!8217;s Magnum is better and half the price anyway. Why waste money on brands?
    Originally posted by ididntgetwhereiamtoday
    I get all my cleaning products in Lidl, costs pennies and brilliant.
    "Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe"
    Albert Einstein
    • Ray-von
    • By Ray-von 16th May 18, 9:29 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ray-von
    • 16th May 18, 9:29 PM
    Good business sense
    • 16th May 18, 9:29 PM
    If they add more water to it - they will not have to spend millions on adverts telling us how rich it is !
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,544Posts Today

8,295Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin