Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • HelloKitty123
    • By HelloKitty123 12th May 18, 4:10 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    HelloKitty123
    The Best Way To Show Love To A Girl
    • 12th May 18, 4:10 AM
    The Best Way To Show Love To A Girl 12th May 18 at 4:10 AM
    Guys, I am passing the white nights to think about how to show my love to a girl, but still have no idea. What should I do?
Page 1
    • Jimmy98945
    • By Jimmy98945 12th May 18, 4:29 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jimmy98945
    • 12th May 18, 4:29 AM
    Just Three Steps!
    • 12th May 18, 4:29 AM
    Step 1 Purchasing a rose: Love is a rose, one rose for the one. A brilliant red rose is the perfect way to declare feelings of romantic love.

Step 2 Selecting a jacket: The black jacket is fashionable and attractive, liked by the people throughout the world. If you want to look more confident and bold, you must select it;

Step 3 Pick up the sunglasses: Sunglasses, not only resisting against the bright sunshine and serving as a protection for your eyes, are in the meantime a necessity to improve your figure.

I still remember in 2008, when Edward Cullen in Twilight came into my sight with the sunglasses from Leotony Eyewear in black jacket, how astonished and frozen I was.

So donít wait anymore, just go ahead. Your sweetheart is waiting around the corner.
    • Pollycat
    • By Pollycat 12th May 18, 7:30 AM
    • 20,037 Posts
    • 53,759 Thanks
    Pollycat
    • 12th May 18, 7:30 AM
    • 12th May 18, 7:30 AM
    What a bizarre pair of posts from 2 new members!

Why do I suspect this will end up in some
    • suejb2
    • By suejb2 12th May 18, 10:34 AM
    • 1,370 Posts
    • 2,106 Thanks
    suejb2
    • 12th May 18, 10:34 AM
    Love?
    • 12th May 18, 10:34 AM
    Wow, the Eurovision crazy folk are up early!
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,680Posts Today

7,869Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin