Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • melc81
    • By melc81 11th May 18, 2:15 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    melc81
    Popla template
    • 11th May 18, 2:15 PM
    Popla template 11th May 18 at 2:15 PM
    Hi can I get some help please.
    I received a PCN from Britannia parking. Attached was photos of my car in the dark, can only see headlights and number plate.
    I have already used this website and appealed to them using the template in the newbie thread. This was rejected and now have a POPLA number. I have spent hours looking for a template to appeal this but cannot find one that matches and not understanding the full jargon used.
    I don't want to get this wrong!!
    The carpark is used by the pub and the hospital. The 'DRIVER' was in the pub attending a family meal and has debit card proof that shows was there at the time. The signage was not near the car or visible in the dark and believed it was free after 6pm.

thanks
Page 1
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 11th May 18, 2:17 PM
    • 2,660 Posts
    • 1,519 Thanks
    Le_Kirk
    • 11th May 18, 2:17 PM
    • 11th May 18, 2:17 PM
    There is no "template" but if you search the forum for "Britannia Parking" or "successful POPLA Appeals" you should find some help. Also re-reading the Newbie thread might help refresh your memory.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th May 18, 2:18 PM
    • 57,309 Posts
    • 70,913 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 11th May 18, 2:18 PM
    • 11th May 18, 2:18 PM
    You just need to adapt one that uses the new ICO POPLA ANPR appeal point, plus the usual POPLA templates you saw in post #3 of the NEWBIES thread.

No link, go search the forum for the words in bold and find a few, you will see what we mean. Show us your draft, long POPLA appeal.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• mazzy49
    • By mazzy49 11th May 18, 11:27 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mazzy49
    • 11th May 18, 11:27 PM
    • 11th May 18, 11:27 PM
    where can I find the #3 on the newbies page? do you mean question 3
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 12th May 18, 12:00 AM
    • 7,139 Posts
    • 6,584 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 12th May 18, 12:00 AM
    • 12th May 18, 12:00 AM
    It means post number three in the NEWBIES thread.

Nobody said 'newbies page'.

Every post in a thread is numbered.
    For example this post is post #5 in this thread.

You say you have already used the NEWBIES thread, so find post #3 in it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,343Posts Today

5,534Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin