Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • enthusiasticsaver
    • By enthusiasticsaver 11th May 18, 1:28 PM
    • 6,377Posts
    • 13,064Thanks
    enthusiasticsaver
    Premier multi asset monthly income dividend
    • 11th May 18, 1:28 PM
    Premier multi asset monthly income dividend 11th May 18 at 1:28 PM
    I have held units in Premier multi asset monthly income fund since last August and normally the dividend arrives at the beginning of the month with the XD date being from the month before. No problems up until this month when it was not paid out as usual. I phone Halifax share dealing after checking online that it was not showing as being paid and they said there is a problem this month with this particular fund and Premier Management have not sent it so not just my particular account affected. Anyone else have this fund and a similar problem?
    Debt free and mortgage free and early retiree. Living the dream

I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Mortgages and Endowments, Banking and Budgeting boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 1
    • coldstar99
    • By coldstar99 11th May 18, 2:47 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    coldstar99
    • 11th May 18, 2:47 PM
    I have the same issue
    • 11th May 18, 2:47 PM
    I also have Premier multi asset monthly income fund and have experienced the same problem. Monthly dividend is usually paid last day of the month, as of today, 11th May, no payment has been made. I am with A J Bell Youinvest and sent them a message about this a few days ago, it took 3 attempts before they could be persuaded to reply to me but I got a reply today stating that payments from this and other funds have yet to be paid by the Funds Manager (presumably this means Premier Asset Management) and they are "being actively chased on multiple funds as the income payments are significantly overdue".

This seems very worrying to me, how can a big fund manager suddenly stop paying Dividends? Cant find anything about this on their web site and haven't seen anything on Financial News sites.

They make up about 8% of my SIPP in Drawdown and I am considering selling my holding in this fund if we don't get a quick resolution and reasonable explanation!
    • xylophone
    • By xylophone 11th May 18, 3:29 PM
    • 25,371 Posts
    • 14,967 Thanks
    xylophone
    • 11th May 18, 3:29 PM
    • 11th May 18, 3:29 PM
    Yes indeedy.... https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74266729#post74266729

post 12 and 14 - I spoke to IWeb this morning - they are chasing CoFunds for the dividends......

https://www.moneymarketing.co.uk/aegon-adds-extra-phone-staff-advisers-face-cofunds-issues/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,604Posts Today

8,349Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin