Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jimmy the moonlight
    • By jimmy the moonlight 11th May 18, 12:28 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jimmy the moonlight
    ukcps
    • 11th May 18, 12:28 PM
    ukcps 11th May 18 at 12:28 PM
    hi I am new to this ,I have received a parking letter off ukcps date of alleged offence 3rd may 2018 in my name and address parking out of bay I was not the driver at the time do I just ignore it any advice would be of help. thanks in advance.
    jimmy.
    Last edited by jimmy the moonlight; 11-05-2018 at 12:30 PM.
Page 1
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 11th May 18, 12:32 PM
    • 8,492 Posts
    • 8,803 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 11th May 18, 12:32 PM
    • 11th May 18, 12:32 PM
    Please start by carefully reading the Newbies Sticky at the top of this forum - It will inform you fully about the current state of private parking and lay-out your options for seeing this-off.

Ignoring stopped being a valid approach for many companies when the law changed back in 2012, so it is important you get yourself up to date.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 11th May 18, 1:58 PM
    • 57,473 Posts
    • 71,054 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 11th May 18, 1:58 PM
    • 11th May 18, 1:58 PM
    hi I am new to this ,I have received a parking letter off ukcps date of alleged offence 3rd may 2018 in my name and address parking out of bay I was not the driver at the time do I just ignore it any advice would be of help. thanks in advance.
    jimmy.
    Originally posted by jimmy the moonlight
    Hi Jimmy,

I'm trying to understand how so many people post without reading:

NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST

Is it due to accessing the forum on your phone? Or did you not read any threads (please start now) or what else can we do to make sure people read the sticky (at the top) thread first?
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

139Posts Today

1,534Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin