Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • trip2themoon
    • By trip2themoon 10th May 18, 8:12 PM
    • 38Posts
    • 8Thanks
    trip2themoon
    PCN from High View Parking
    • 10th May 18, 8:12 PM
    PCN from High View Parking 10th May 18 at 8:12 PM
    Good Evening

I've recently received a PCN from the above company stating the driver was parked for over 5 hours. Its an ANPR car park. The driver visited a store twice in one day. I've spoken to the store who said they would try and cancel it for me, but I haven't heard anything back yet, so i'm getting things prepared for an appeal.

Do I just need to send the template off in the newbie thread? Or shall I add that the driver visited a store twice in one day? The driver also has a receipt from another shop (in a different city) during the times that they have said the car was parked, should I mention this in the first letter I send to them?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by trip2themoon; 10-05-2018 at 8:23 PM.
Page 1
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 10th May 18, 8:18 PM
    • 11,255 Posts
    • 11,815 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 10th May 18, 8:18 PM
    • 10th May 18, 8:18 PM
    Hi. Welcome to the forums.

The first thing you need tp do is edit your post to remove clues to the driver's identity.
    There is no place for the word 'I' when describing events on the day.

So perhaps your first paragraph should look something like:
    I've recently received a PCN from the above company stating the car was parked for over 5 hours. Its an ANPR car park. The driver visited a store twice in one day. I spoke to the store who said they would try a cancel it for me, but I haven't heard anything back yet, so i'm getting things prepared for an appeal.
    Please review and adjust the rest of your post similarly.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th May 18, 11:58 PM
    • 64,896 Posts
    • 77,462 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 10th May 18, 11:58 PM
    • 10th May 18, 11:58 PM
    Do I just need to send the template off in the newbie thread?
    Yep, and Highview will cancel.

Why do people keep starting threads asking us to repeat what's in the NEWBIES thread, it makes us feel like not replying at all, TBH. The advice is very clear already and this is so very, very, easy.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

709Posts Today

5,309Users online

Martin's Twitter