Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Blackbeard of Perranporth
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 9th May 18, 12:23 PM
    • 5,289Posts
    • 31,537Thanks
    Blackbeard of Perranporth
    Coming to your Pay at the Pump
    • 9th May 18, 12:23 PM
    Coming to your Pay at the Pump 9th May 18 at 12:23 PM
    Visa is introducing a 99 pre authorisation charge on some Petrol Station for using Pay at the Pump facilities. These are Emporium A, and emporiums T, S and M are considering the move. Visa say this is to ensure that people have enough funds to pay for the fuel and ...

I await chaos from those who cannot manage their money, as for me, it seems that if you pay in the kiosk, it only deducts what you fill up with!

Choice?
    I am Blackbeard of Porthperan!
    The views expressed here are subjective!
Page 1
    • agrinnall
    • By agrinnall 9th May 18, 1:19 PM
    • 20,709 Posts
    • 16,549 Thanks
    agrinnall
    • 9th May 18, 1:19 PM
    • 9th May 18, 1:19 PM
    Well it's already generated at least two other threads on here today, so who knows how much more chaos there will be in the real world.

Although my understanding (based on a half heard news item this morning) is that it's only applied at unmanned filling stations, in which case there is no kiosk to pay at.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

140Posts Today

2,046Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin