IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ParkingEye - Aire Street Leeds POPLA Decision - Rejected - Next Steps

Comments

• AGURRU
    AGURRU Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    i'm sure i uploaded the document but it's now impossible to tell.

@silvercloud18 It's in the original post. Don't want to overtly name and shame at this stage.
  • AGURRU
    First Anniversary
    Still no news on this. More as it happens.
  • AGURRU
    First Anniversary
    So no procedural error has been found because they did not receive my document!

Absolutely fuming as I prepared a 9 page document on the reasons the PCN was invalid.

I am not paying them anything. I can't find much more information on the court process or what happens next beyond debt collector letters?

The post #4 on the FAQ's didn't seem to have the information i expected.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,628 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 15 May 2018 at 4:00PM
    If you are looking for court information, it is post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread you need to read.

Post #4 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread is of course still relevant, as you now will be bombarded with debt collector's letters.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I can't find much more information on the court process or what happens next beyond debt collector letters?
    Really, despite the NEWBIES thread entire second post being about court stage?

The posts there are in order of importance, with debt collector stage being unimportant.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Silvercloud18
    Silvercloud18 Posts: 115 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Post
    How long did it take you to come back and acknowledge your complaint?
  • Silvercloud18
    Silvercloud18 Posts: 115 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Post
    Take them sorry *^
  • AGURRU
    First Anniversary
    Took a few working days to come back.
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So send them, again, your document.
    How did you send it tothem? ANy proof you did?
  • AGURRU
    First Anniversary
    Hello Everyone,

I wanted to start this new thread as I am getting close to the deadline to reply to an LBCCC that I received from ParkingEye.

I dispute the debt but I want to know do I hurt my future defence if I don't respond with a strongly worded letter pointing out the reasons I do not owe them anything?

I am at this stage because my original defence document didn't upload at the POPLA stage, therefore I have a list of defence arguments plus some new additional points to make.

The original POPLA thread I started can be seen here: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5840367

If it's a must to state some or all of my arguments then please let me know and I will draft the response letter and post it here to be reviewed.

Many Thanks in advance
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport