Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sara92
    • By Sara92 8th May 18, 9:07 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Sara92
    Highview Parking appeals
    • 8th May 18, 9:07 PM
    Highview Parking appeals 8th May 18 at 9:07 PM
    Hello, a quick question as I am due to pay a fine today- if I appeal it now and the case is rejected will I have to pay the increased amount or can I still pay the reduced amount?

Also, has anyone received more than one fine for parking in the same parking? (I parked at the same spot more than once)
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 8th May 18, 9:10 PM
    • 19,400 Posts
    • 30,658 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 8th May 18, 9:10 PM
    • 8th May 18, 9:10 PM
    Don't pay anything to Highview.

Read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #1 and send HV the initial appeal template and they will cancel within a couple of days (a couple of hours is the record). This is on the basis that you are within 28 days of the issue of the initial HV letter to you.

This is so easy for you - do not pay!
    The fact that I have commented on your thread does not mean I have become your personal adviser. A long list of subsequent questions addressed for my personal attention is unlikely to receive a reply.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Sara92
    • By Sara92 8th May 18, 9:14 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sara92
    • 8th May 18, 9:14 PM
    • 8th May 18, 9:14 PM
    Could you link the newbies faq page please?
    • Redx
    • By Redx 8th May 18, 9:16 PM
    • 19,244 Posts
    • 24,456 Thanks
    Redx
    • 8th May 18, 9:16 PM
    • 8th May 18, 9:16 PM
    top of this forum, second thread down , post #1 is about the first appeal

please read it , then appeal as keeper using the template "as is"
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • fisherjim
    • By fisherjim 8th May 18, 9:17 PM
    • 3,178 Posts
    • 4,878 Thanks
    fisherjim
    • 8th May 18, 9:17 PM
    Hello, a quick question as I am due to pay a fine today- if I appeal it now and the case is rejected will I have to pay the increased amount or can I still pay the reduced amount?

Also, has anyone received more than one fine for parking in the same parking? (I parked at the same spot more than once)
    Originally posted by Sara92

Why on earth would you consider paying Highview anything?

http://www.parkingappeals.info/companydata/Highview_Parking.html
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 8th May 18, 9:17 PM
    • 9,237 Posts
    • 9,433 Thanks
    KeithP
    One click of your browser's 'back' button Sara, and it is the second thread in the thread index list.

You are looking for a thread entitled:
    **NEWBIES!! PRIVATE PARKING TICKET? OLD OR NEW? **READ THESE FAQS FIRST!** Thankyou!
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 8th May 18, 10:09 PM
    • 61,561 Posts
    • 74,439 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 8th May 18, 10:09 PM
    • 8th May 18, 10:09 PM
    At least you haven't actually PAID them!

OMG this is the easiest one to beat with one email...Highview are a joke.

Why didn't you simply read another Highview thread? This thread was from the afternoon, did you read no threads at all here first, before starting a new one?

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5840102

No posting asking which darn online appeal BOX to choose. NONONO!

No asking that...never want to see that asked again. Read the link & the NEWBIES thread.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

118Posts Today

2,241Users online

Martin's Twitter