Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dashwoodlee
    • By dashwoodlee 8th May 18, 8:41 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    dashwoodlee
    Virgin Quiery
    • 8th May 18, 8:41 PM
    Virgin Quiery 8th May 18 at 8:41 PM
    Hello all, my virgin media 12 months 31 quid a month, is about to end after they want 56 a month with no negotiating.
    I was told i can cancel up to 30 days up to my start date,I want some advice new deals ie 30,45 starting offers can they be optained from same houshold with new account holder,i know existing customers are not new customers until 60 days are passed.

so say 1st june 31 runs out can i start a new one from the 2nd under my name and not my wifes ?
Page 1
    • Neil Jones
    • By Neil Jones 8th May 18, 9:08 PM
    • 1,378 Posts
    • 835 Thanks
    Neil Jones
    • 8th May 18, 9:08 PM
    • 8th May 18, 9:08 PM
    Why don't you just phone them and say I want to leave I can get such and such a deal from BT/Sky/next door's dog which includes everything but the kitchen sink but I'd rather stay with you, what can you do for me?

You don't have to agree there and then, just say give me a reference number and I'll check with the hamster next door and get back to you.

Research though what other deals are around before you phone, it'll give you an idea of what to aim for.
    https://broadband.moneysavingexpert.com/
    • Mr Gnu
    • By Mr Gnu 8th May 18, 11:05 PM
    • 77 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Mr Gnu
    • 8th May 18, 11:05 PM
    • 8th May 18, 11:05 PM
    I think you should say you are wanting to go with another ISP with a new customer deal and see what they say to that.

What Neil Jones says, pretty much.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

108Posts Today

1,074Users online

Martin's Twitter