Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chrisv
    • By Chrisv 7th May 18, 12:30 PM
    • 4,138Posts
    • 77,074Thanks
    Chrisv
    Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018
    • 7th May 18, 12:30 PM
    Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018 7th May 18 at 12:30 PM
    Shiny new thread, with all the info carried over as follows:-

Slimming World and Food Optimising is a plan for life, it's not a quick fix and you should look at weight losses over a period of time. There are no prizes for speed of weight loss.

You need to commit to making changes to the food that you buy and how you cook it, because what you've been doing in the past hasn't got you to where you want to be.

You can't use parts of the plan that suit you and forget the rest.

If you are not prepared to make a commitment to change the behaviour that has got you into your current situation then nothing is going to change, and above all things, you need to be honest and accountable for every single mouthful of food that passes your lips.

You need to care enough to take time out to pre-plan your slimming campaign. Look again at the menu plans and see the variety and volume of food you can eat. All you have to lose is the weight.

Slimming World has been successfully helping people lose weight for over forty years, so trust them and read your Food Optimising books again and again.

Food Optimising is easy but life isn't. Losing weight is a battle but you have the battle plan in your food optimising book, your secret weapon is free food, and that, together with your healthy extras and syns add up to a healthy way of eating that can (and should) be a life plan. Success is there waiting for you………go for it!

If you fancy having a go at EE, here are the official 'rules' to ensure that you not only lose weight regularly but get all the nutrition your body needs to function well:-

Extra Easy:

1: Choose your Free Food

Most of the food you eat should come from the free foods list – so that’s pasta, rice, potatoes, lean meat, poultry, fish, fruit and vegetables.

And for super-fast, super healthy results, fill one third of your plate with Speed Foods!

2: Choose your Healthy Extras

Each day select one Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice and one Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice from our simplified list of calcium and fibre-filled foods, including milk, cheese, bread, nuts and cereal.

3: Enjoy 5-15 Syns each day

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you find your weight loss has slowed down or stopped, check:-

1. Whether everything you're counting as Free, is Free

2. Whether you're under-estimating Syn values (over-estimate if guessing)

3. Whether you're counting everything that should be counted

4. Whether you're measuring everything that should be measured

5. Whether you're sabotaging your success in any other way (using SAS logs will help uncover individual long-term self-sabotage patterns) and, if none of these is the culprit, either...........

A: increase the proportion of Speed Foods to half of your plate
    B: switch to more Speed Foods

or

C: try Extra Easy SP - details are on this link - https://www.minimins.com/threads/extra-easy-sp-plan.348340/

And above all, if you follow the plan, any plan, 100% you will lose weight!

Remember we are all here to support each other, and to have fun, and to share in any little disappointments.

Link to the List of Healthy Extras as at April 14

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=66049704&postcount=4853

List of Speed foods here - Fruits & Vegetables
    Not wanting something is as good as possessing it – Donald Horban
Page 7
    • Gettingtherequickly
    • By Gettingtherequickly 11th May 18, 8:37 AM
    • 3,642 Posts
    • 15,790 Thanks
    Gettingtherequickly
    Mothers' Day is always in March. This year on 11th. I remember because it's always around the same sort of time as my birthday. This year just a day difference. my DD2 bought me raspberry gin!
    Originally posted by maman
    May not be next year! Easter is late and as Mother's Day is always the 4th Sunday of Lent, it may sneak into April

Despite my indulgence, to my great joy I STS Over the moon about it, especially as I was doing the weighing and there were only a few losses, quite a a big gain all round. One lost 5lbs, covered her gain for last week and some, but more important than anything, she hit her 2st. She has a huge amount of health issues, including diabetes, so she has struggled to achieve this. It was like us all reaching target, we were so pleased for her. Despite her ups & downs healthwise, she pitches up every week with a smile on her face, a true inspiration.
    Last edited by Gettingtherequickly; 11-05-2018 at 8:46 AM.
    A smile costs little but creates much
    • p00hsticks
    • By p00hsticks 11th May 18, 8:43 AM
    • 6,208 Posts
    • 6,659 Thanks
    p00hsticks
    Cantaloupe melons £1 in T.
    I did post on another thread but had a load of rude comments.
    I know you lot are classier and more appreciative.
    Originally posted by curl girl

Thanks for the tip - don't often go in Tesco but may make the journey for these.

Our local ALDI re-opened yesterday after nearly a year being re-built, so will be visiting there today to check it out and hopeful stock up on their lamb rogan josh - the last one we went into had sold out .

Plan for today:

B: Melon
    L: mushroom omelette, 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEXB)
    D: LO campfire stew with potatoes

Snacks: red pepper, HEXA cheese, whatever fruit I can get today
    Syns: none planned
    • Stoke
    • By Stoke 11th May 18, 8:58 AM
    • 2,187 Posts
    • 1,411 Thanks
    Stoke
    Thanks for the tip - don't often go in Tesco but may make the journey for these.

Our local ALDI re-opened yesterday after nearly a year being re-built, so will be visiting there today to check it out and hopeful stock up on their lamb rogan josh - the last one we went into had sold out .

Plan for today:

B: Melon
    L: mushroom omelette, 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEXB)
    D: LO campfire stew with potatoes

Snacks: red pepper, HEXA cheese, whatever fruit I can get today
    Syns: none planned
    Originally posted by p00hsticks
    Mushroom omelette is my go-to when I'm in a rush and have no Ready meals. Absolute winner every time.
    • gettingtheresometime
    • By gettingtheresometime 11th May 18, 9:38 AM
    • 3,611 Posts
    • 8,989 Thanks
    gettingtheresometime
    Morning All!

Well I did go to choir last night and ended up having the chilli pasta bake but also some wine so a mixed day all told.

Hubby is out again at meetings and having to go out tonight (but designated driver!) , I'm going swimming lunch time. I'm also debating whether to try and cycle to class tomorrow.....hubby doesn't think I can do it if only because it will mean getting up early!
    Lloyds OD / Natwest OD / PO CC / Wescott / Argos Card cleared thanks to the 1 debt v 100 day challenge

Next on the list - JD Williams
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 11th May 18, 9:50 AM
    • 15,970 Posts
    • 193,151 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    I won't be putting a stone back. To be honest, if I put a stone back on after hitting target, I'd be where I am right now Not sure what that means when I eventually do hit target, probably just lots of skin.

I'm 27, so I hope that my skin has retained some of it's elasticity, but I'm also aware that I was very big at my biggest. There's always going to be some damage I suppose. I've read about doing like ab crunches and going for a run and stuff, but I just don't see that working.

Surgery doesn't sound great either. I think it might be one of those where I just have to grow to live with it I guess I should have known it might happen.
    Originally posted by Stoke
    So your non intrusive options are:

1. Your body healing itself (being 27 this should be really good)
    2. Exercise (which will help 1)
    3. Collagen (which will help 1)
    • esmy
    • By esmy 11th May 18, 10:03 AM
    • 1,040 Posts
    • 4,042 Thanks
    esmy
    Morning all.

After a whole week on plan, weighed this am and my scales have packed up! They are very old and have been dropped numerous times so don't owe me anything. So, I need new ones. Any recommendations?? I don't want the analyser type just weight.

Stoke I think your skin will do better than you think. A tip I was given was to make sure your skin is well moisturised, inside and out, and the massage in putting on body lotion helps too. It's a faff and I don't always do it but I can see the benefits (and I'm 57). Otherwise it's just giving your skin time to catch up. Sometimes the people you see on those excess skin programmes have lost weight very fast through surgery, I've rarely seen anyone who has lost just through diet.

Todays menu:
    B SW pancakes with berries and yoghurt
    L ham and egg salad
    D DGD here for tea and has asked for HM pizza. I make mine with wholemeal bread mix and count it as HEB2.

Have a good day all.
    • Stoke
    • By Stoke 11th May 18, 10:23 AM
    • 2,187 Posts
    • 1,411 Thanks
    Stoke
    So your non intrusive options are:

1. Your body healing itself (being 27 this should be really good)
    2. Exercise (which will help 1)
    3. Collagen (which will help 1)
    Originally posted by Sunshinemummy
    I hope my body can heal itself in time. I have lost a fair amount of weight pretty quickly (1st before Xmas, almost 4st since), so I think my skin is probably going through a weird kind of shock right now. Hopefully as I lose more and with time it'll begin to tighten up. It's one of those things though, and I'm still happy at the weight loss. That was the original aim after all.

I'm not against the idea of exercise, but I tend to do more cardio kinds of things and they're not likely tone it up as much.

Collagen, so I'll admit something now that I've kept quiet all this time..... I'm actually a male (the only one at my group, man of the year won by default every year) :P I have absolutely no idea what Collagen is. Better get Googling.
    Last edited by Stoke; 11-05-2018 at 10:25 AM.
    • Stoke
    • By Stoke 11th May 18, 10:24 AM
    • 2,187 Posts
    • 1,411 Thanks
    Stoke
    Stoke I think your skin will do better than you think. A tip I was given was to make sure your skin is well moisturised, inside and out, and the massage in putting on body lotion helps too. It's a faff and I don't always do it but I can see the benefits (and I'm 57). Otherwise it's just giving your skin time to catch up. Sometimes the people you see on those excess skin programmes have lost weight very fast through surgery, I've rarely seen anyone who has lost just through diet.
    Originally posted by esmy
    Surgery is something I won't be doing to cure it. I will grow to live with it, if it doesn't get better. I've seen those shows and the people on them can't like do certain things for months after the op. I can't really be doing that. I'd rather just live my life really.

Interesting about the moisturiser. Would you use like cocoa butter or bio oil then? I'm genuinely not that clued up about it.
    • gettingtheresometime
    • By gettingtheresometime 11th May 18, 10:30 AM
    • 3,611 Posts
    • 8,989 Thanks
    gettingtheresometime
    ..... I'm actually a male (the only one at my group, man of the year won by default every year) :P I have absolutely no idea what Collagen is. Better get Googling.
    Stoke - it's nice to have a man's perspective on SW.

In fact I've had a go at SW regarding their cover models...would love to see someone who wasn't white and femail on the cover - I think it would be particularly helpful if a man was on the cover.

Their response was typically corporate - oh we have a man's section in the magazine blah blah blah.

Totally missed the point that if a man was on the cover then a lot of men might realise that men as well went to classes.
    Lloyds OD / Natwest OD / PO CC / Wescott / Argos Card cleared thanks to the 1 debt v 100 day challenge

Next on the list - JD Williams
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 11th May 18, 10:41 AM
    • 15,970 Posts
    • 193,151 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    Stoke - we are very similar 4 stone loss (although I've put a little on when I was away) and I have about 1.5 stone to go... sadly I am significantly older and my skin will not shrink very well (also had 3 babies). I always think I am fortunate as I am in a long term relationship and he has seen me in right states, I would hate to be naked in front of anyone else!

A beautician friend recommended dermo rolling - she bought me the kit and showed me how to do it. I've done it twice myself but I am a whimp and do not go as deep as she did.

I get collagen from Holland and Barrett - take before food 3 x a day (I am not good at taking it regularly) but I think it cannot be hurting me!

I only have saggy skin on the tummy and under the top of my arms - so I cover them!

Not sure if men can get highwaisted trousers, but I have to say they are wonderful things. I suppose the fashion of top of your bum showing should be avoided!

What was your motivation to start dieting?
    • esmy
    • By esmy 11th May 18, 10:49 AM
    • 1,040 Posts
    • 4,042 Thanks
    esmy
    Surgery is something I won't be doing to cure it. I will grow to live with it, if it doesn't get better. I've seen those shows and the people on them can't like do certain things for months after the op. I can't really be doing that. I'd rather just live my life really.

Interesting about the moisturiser. Would you use like cocoa butter or bio oil then? I'm genuinely not that clued up about it.
    Anything will do that puts a bit of moisture back into your skin - it's the massage that really helps, I think. I've found my skin is drier since I've been doing SW which I think is down to low fats in the diet.
    I'm with you on the surgery for loose skin - not something I would contemplate.
    • p00hsticks
    • By p00hsticks 11th May 18, 11:23 AM
    • 6,208 Posts
    • 6,659 Thanks
    p00hsticks
    Morning all.
    After a whole week on plan, weighed this am and my scales have packed up! They are very old and have been dropped numerous times so don't owe me anything. So, I need new ones. Any recommendations?? I don't want the analyser type just weight.
    Originally posted by esmy

I've bought the WeightWatchers digital scales a few months ago and am very happy with them.

£14.99 from Argos

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7983735
    Last edited by p00hsticks; 11-05-2018 at 11:26 AM.
    • Stoke
    • By Stoke 11th May 18, 11:40 AM
    • 2,187 Posts
    • 1,411 Thanks
    Stoke
    Stoke - it's nice to have a man's perspective on SW.

In fact I've had a go at SW regarding their cover models...would love to see someone who wasn't white and femail on the cover - I think it would be particularly helpful if a man was on the cover.

Their response was typically corporate - oh we have a man's section in the magazine blah blah blah.

Totally missed the point that if a man was on the cover then a lot of men might realise that men as well went to classes.
    Originally posted by gettingtheresometime
    I must admit, when I turned up first day, I expected it to be mostly women, but I quickly realised it was me, myself and I when it comes to representing males. We've had one lad come with his girlfriend since and while she continues to attend, he doesn't. Still, it's nice to actually buck that trend.

I think SW is definitely targeted towards women mostly, more so than males, but I think that is also partly down to a sort of macho 'male-pride' as well as just general marketing towards a target audience. I have friends who are genuinely trying to lose weight, yet chuckle at me because I go to SW...... Trust me, I've heard all the jokes, suggestions of ulterior motives, and the rest. I think it's clear from the fact I've stuck to it and continue to attend group every week, my only focus is losing weight and SW helps keep me motivated and gives me new ideas. I have no embarrassment telling people either. People usually assume I've been spending 5 days a week smashing weights at the gym or something, and yet "no, I go Slimming World once a week and follow their diet as best I can" raises eyebrows more often than not.

That said, after the initial embarrassment of going, I've been made to feel incredibly welcome by my group. The ladies there are lovely and my consultant is absolutely fantastic. She always has time for you and is very supportive, doesn't matter who you are. I think if more males saw that side of the process, they wouldn't think of it as such a 'feminine' thing to do.

Totally agree regarding models of colour though. They're massively under-represented, on both the website and in the magazine.

Stoke - we are very similar 4 stone loss (although I've put a little on when I was away) and I have about 1.5 stone to go... sadly I am significantly older and my skin will not shrink very well (also had 3 babies). I always think I am fortunate as I am in a long term relationship and he has seen me in right states, I would hate to be naked in front of anyone else!

A beautician friend recommended dermo rolling - she bought me the kit and showed me how to do it. I've done it twice myself but I am a whimp and do not go as deep as she did.

I get collagen from Holland and Barrett - take before food 3 x a day (I am not good at taking it regularly) but I think it cannot be hurting me!

I only have saggy skin on the tummy and under the top of my arms - so I cover them!

Not sure if men can get highwaisted trousers, but I have to say they are wonderful things. I suppose the fashion of top of your bum showing should be avoided!

What was your motivation to start dieting?
    I will look into dermo rolling. I'm happy to try anything that's not too intrusive. No pain, no gain to some degree, but cutting for the sake of cutting? I'll pass.

I'll head down H&B at Lunch and have a look at Collagen. I didn't realise you could buy supplements, I figured they were injections of some sort?

Not a clue about high waist trousers. I tend to wear a belt though which probably achieves a similar result. Yep, that fashion went out of window, well, it was never in fashion

My original motivation for dieting was for my wedding; I joined with my ex fiancee around June last year, it was actually her idea as we were both a little on the big side (me a lot more than her). Unfortunately, she decided to break up with me around October, at which point I meandered and fell completely off plan. I'd lost about a stone at that point, but it started coming back on and by Christmas I wasn't really far off my original weight. I very nearly quit altogether, but I was midway through a countdown and figured it was worth continuing to attend as I had paid. After Christmas, I decided there was no point in giving up on weight loss and that my best chance of moving on and potentially meeting someone else was to try and get myself looking my best and trying to feel happy again.

It is worth noting that at my heaviest, I was dangerously overweight according to my GP. Losing weight for the wedding would have been great, but the long term health benefits will far outweigh any other reasons.
    Last edited by Stoke; 11-05-2018 at 11:51 AM.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 11th May 18, 12:08 PM
    • 15,970 Posts
    • 193,151 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    I must admit, when I turned up first day, I expected it to be mostly women, but I quickly realised it was me, myself and I when it comes to representing males. We've had one lad come with his girlfriend since and while she continues to attend, he doesn't. Still, it's nice to actually buck that trend.

I think SW is definitely targeted towards women mostly, more so than males, but I think that is also partly down to a sort of macho 'male-pride' as well as just general marketing towards a target audience. I have friends who are genuinely trying to lose weight, yet chuckle at me because I go to SW...... Trust me, I've heard all the jokes, suggestions of ulterior motives, and the rest. I think it's clear from the fact I've stuck to it and continue to attend group every week, my only focus is losing weight and SW helps keep me motivated and gives me new ideas. I have no embarrassment telling people either. People usually assume I've been spending 5 days a week smashing weights at the gym or something, and yet "no, I go Slimming World once a week and follow their diet as best I can" raises eyebrows more often than not.

That said, after the initial embarrassment of going, I've been made to feel incredibly welcome by my group. The ladies there are lovely and my consultant is absolutely fantastic. She always has time for you and is very supportive, doesn't matter who you are. I think if more males saw that side of the process, they wouldn't think of it as such a 'feminine' thing to do.

Totally agree regarding models of colour though. They're massively under-represented, on both the website and in the magazine.

I will look into dermo rolling. I'm happy to try anything that's not too intrusive. No pain, no gain to some degree, but cutting for the sake of cutting? I'll pass.

I'll head down H&B at Lunch and have a look at Collagen. I didn't realise you could buy supplements, I figured they were injections of some sort?

Not a clue about high waist trousers. I tend to wear a belt though which probably achieves a similar result. Yep, that fashion went out of window, well, it was never in fashion

My original motivation for dieting was for my wedding; I joined with my ex fiancee around June last year, it was actually her idea as we were both a little on the big side (me a lot more than her). Unfortunately, she decided to break up with me around October, at which point I meandered and fell completely off plan. I'd lost about a stone at that point, but it started coming back on and by Christmas I wasn't really far off my original weight. I very nearly quit altogether, but I was midway through a countdown and figured it was worth continuing to attend as I had paid. After Christmas, I decided there was no point in giving up on weight loss and that my best chance of moving on and potentially meeting someone else was to try and get myself looking my best and trying to feel happy again.

It is worth noting that at my heaviest, I was dangerously overweight according to my GP. Losing weight for the wedding would have been great, but the long term health benefits will far outweigh any other reasons.
    I think loosing weight for your health and to improve your future love life is fabulous (the other lady clearly was not your soul mate). Keep going, and you will be fighting the ladies off!!
    • maman
    • By maman 11th May 18, 12:22 PM
    • 17,923 Posts
    • 107,300 Thanks
    maman
    I've really enjoyed reading your 'story' Stoke, much better than the manufactured versions in the magazines! Thank You.

I'd agree that at just 27, it's far more likely that your skin will tighten up but as we spend most of the year covered up in this country then it's not a big problem! No harm in trying the collagen supplements though or moisturiser. Bio-oil is good stuff but rather greasy so not hugely practical if you're planning to get dressed after your shower. You could try massages as they'd feel great and be very relaxing whether they worked or not! There are some great offers on Groupon.

Thanks for kind words. I am pleased that I've stayed at target for almost 8 years but I'd never make a magazine (not that I want to) as I don't follow the official line. The SW way is very boring in that they suggest some extra HEXs. Personally I'd rather have extra syns, particularly wine syns! What I do is stick to plan whenever I possibly can and keep my syns mostly for eating out and/or wine at weekends.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena, scrambled eggs, half HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: soup, JP with cottage cheese
    D: burger, SW chips, fried onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, green stuff (stir fried cabbage and mange tout)
    Syns: HP sauce 1, BGTY burger 1, weekend wine!
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 11th May 18, 1:20 PM
    • 54,069 Posts
    • 214,348 Thanks
    beanielou
    What a star you are Stoke
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger.
    • Stoke
    • By Stoke 11th May 18, 1:43 PM
    • 2,187 Posts
    • 1,411 Thanks
    Stoke
    I think loosing weight for your health and to improve your future love life is fabulous (the other lady clearly was not your soul mate). Keep going, and you will be fighting the ladies off!!
    Thank you very much for your support. Indeed she wasn't, although you could have fooled me at the time. Haha, I don't know about fighting them off but humans are naturally very visual, so getting back to a healthier weight for that reason alone is something. Not just about the ladies either. I keep getting told I look younger, I've actually started getting ID'd again. Brilliant

I've really enjoyed reading your 'story' Stoke, much better than the manufactured versions in the magazines! Thank You.

I'd agree that at just 27, it's far more likely that your skin will tighten up but as we spend most of the year covered up in this country then it's not a big problem! No harm in trying the collagen supplements though or moisturiser. Bio-oil is good stuff but rather greasy so not hugely practical if you're planning to get dressed after your shower. You could try massages as they'd feel great and be very relaxing whether they worked or not! There are some great offers on Groupon.
    Originally posted by maman
    Thanks very much
    I've not read many of the personal stories in the magazines, I'll have to look. I tend to buy them for the recipes more than anything. Some absolutely brilliant ideas in there though.

Thanks for the advice with regards to the loose skin. Very true, being Britain (and the North), it is permanently cold. Even when it's warm..... it's cold I have a few tubs of cocoa butter that I bought last year and never used and my ex left tonnes of the bio oil behind, so I figured I could try some of that before I throw it out. I'll keep an eye out for the massages. I didn't realise such a thing would actually help this issue.

Been and got some collagen:
    https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/holland-barrett-hydrolysed-collagen-caplets-1000mg-60004596?skuid=004596

This? I assume it will do. I wasn't sure what to buy to be honest.
    • Stoke
    • By Stoke 11th May 18, 1:45 PM
    • 2,187 Posts
    • 1,411 Thanks
    Stoke
    What a star you are Stoke
    Originally posted by beanielou
    I'm blushing now haha. Thank you
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 11th May 18, 1:48 PM
    • 54,069 Posts
    • 214,348 Thanks
    beanielou
    I'm blushing now haha. Thank you
    No need to blush.
    Be proud
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger.
    • Matron Midge
    • By Matron Midge 11th May 18, 3:55 PM
    • 475 Posts
    • 4,086 Thanks
    Matron Midge
    Hi everyone. Plodding on at target here. Weighed in this morning and +1LB.
    Not surprised or unhappy but I find myself at the top of range again so I need to knuckle down with the plan instead of drinking peroni in the sunshine.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,469Posts Today

7,129Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin