Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Crumble_
    • By Crumble_ 7th May 18, 9:25 AM
    • 59Posts
    • 9Thanks
    Crumble_
    2017 Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 GT
    • 7th May 18, 9:25 AM
    2017 Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 GT 7th May 18 at 9:25 AM
    What are people honest opinions of these?

Looking at getting rid of my BMW 330d in Alpine White with Red Leather for the Mustang. Anyone have one? Experience of one?

Cheers
    Last edited by Crumble_; 07-05-2018 at 9:31 AM.
Page 3
    • Stoke
    • By Stoke 11th May 18, 1:28 PM
    • 2,943 Posts
    • 3,065 Thanks
    Stoke
    Why would you buy a Mustang or a Beamer when you can buy a Dacia Sandero for about 40 quid and a pack of ciggies?
    • David Aston
    • By David Aston 11th May 18, 5:43 PM
    • 897 Posts
    • 587 Thanks
    David Aston
    How about that little red Corvette?
    Seriously, if you are that young, for the sake of some possible future offspring, why not try some sort of track day experience instead of buying?
    • Crumble_
    • By Crumble_ 14th May 18, 6:47 PM
    • 59 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Crumble_
    We are planning kids in 3-5 years. Why would I get a track day?
    • Herzlos
    • By Herzlos 15th May 18, 9:07 AM
    • 8,365 Posts
    • 7,697 Thanks
    Herzlos
    Indeed. Once you've got kids you'll be spending 15 odd years rolling around in a people carrier, so drive the crazy car whilst you can afford it and justify having a 2 seater.
    • motorguy
    • By motorguy 15th May 18, 12:04 PM
    • 17,837 Posts
    • 10,875 Thanks
    motorguy
    Indeed. Once you've got kids you'll be spending 15 odd years rolling around in a people carrier, so drive the crazy car whilst you can afford it and justify having a 2 seater.
    Originally posted by Herzlos
    +1

I'm out the other side of that now so we're back to buying what we want rather than what we have to drive.
    "We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem."
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,315Posts Today

7,468Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've just heard about the 8 month pregnant woman shot through the stomach by a crossbow. Its both evil and medie? https://t.co/hQTOxWiXhj

• Major new guide... Brexit, what it means for you and your finances: M mortgages, savings, flights, consumer rights? https://t.co/SXCMG2qXwX

• Have you haggled on the high street in the last year? If so who with and did you succeed? Please vote in this week? https://t.co/fdzmmFfA4u

• Follow Martin