Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 6th May 18, 5:05 PM
    • 2,476Posts
    • 35,541Thanks
    Natty68
    Weekly Flylady Thread 7th May 2018
    • 6th May 18, 5:05 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 7th May 2018 6th May 18 at 5:05 PM
    Welcome to the weekly Flylady thread. If you need help organising your week or getting motivated when it comes to housework then come and join us.

Thank you Valli for last week's thread

Every room comes back around next week so please don’t stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

Bank Holiday Monday.
    Dailies
    Quick hoover
    Quick swish and Swipe
    Rest of day off
    Enjoy the glorious weather!!!

Twinkling Tuesday- Master bedroom and Landing
    Level One

Throw open windows and let that sun in!!!!
    Strip and wash bedding!
    Clear some floordrobe
    Level Two
    Clear landing floor.. or sort a hotspot out there!!
    Wash windows
    Vacuum floors
    Level Three
    Sort out shoes and coats and bags! etc
    Binbag dance
    HHI

Extras
    • Mend 2 things from your 'mend it' pile!!
    • Reorder and tidy a chest of drawers.. if there is anything to get rid of.. DO IT!!
    • Wash and put away any winter coats you shouldn't need for the next 5 months!!
    • Dust and deweb
    • Make sure those smoke alarms are working!!! (do not set fire to anything.. just press the button!!)
    • Go through your make up/nail varnish. Throw anything that has gone past it's shelf life or worse still has a life of it's own..

Wishy-washy Wednesday ~ Living Room, Hallway and Stairs
    Level One

Open those windows and let in the sun!!
    Declutter floors.. in all these areas!
    Sort through the coats and bags and shoes.. What can you fling?
    Level Two
    Clear the mantle and a hotspot and replace only what should be there!
    Wipe and water any plants and dust and deweb!
    Vacuum the floors!
    Level Three
    Empty a cupboard or drawer and fling all that is no longer needed and rehome anything that shouldnt be there!
    Wash any soft furnishings
    Wipe all the paintwork and all the doors!

Extras
    • Wash the windows if they need it
    • Binbag dance.. fling that rubbish!
    • Polish any mirrors and pictures and glassware
    • Replace any dead lightbulbs in the house.. and test those smoke alarms!!
    • Clean out smelly pets

Thrilling Thursday - Kitchen and Dining mess
    Level One

Let in the sun by opening those windows!
    Clear and wipe work surfaces
    Wipe and replace small appliances
    Level Two
    Empty cutlery drawer.. wash cutlery tray and replace everything neatly.. get rid of all the odds and
    sods that shouldn't be in there..
    Wipe the front of the units, kickboards and the large appliances
    Sweep and mop the floor
    Level Three
    Wipe dining table and replace cloth if needed
    Clean out the fridge, how about making a nice soup with the leftoever/slightly sorry looking
    vegetables…!!
    De-web and fluff the room

Extras
    • Wash the windows
    • Sort through the freezer.. what do you have loads of and what needs using first!!. Vacuum up those
    • escaping peas and brussels!!
    • Wipe down paintwork/sideboards/units in dining room
    • Meal plan for the next week and make a shopping list... based on what you found in the freezer.
    • Clean filters and detergent dispensers
    • HHI

Frantic Friday - Bathrooms and office/study type places.
    Level One

Open the windows and let the sun and fresh air in
    Clear the clutter from all these rooms!!
    Ring someone you love just to tell them so.. we never do this enough!
    Wash any curtains/blinds/mats etc that need doing
    Level Two
    Vacuum the floors
    Clean bath, toilets, shower and sinks
    Wipe down the tiles and defragment the pc while doing this.
    Level Three
    Declutter and dust the pc desk
    Wipe away cup rings and sticky things
    Wipe the keyboard, mouse, cables and sockets and suchlike.
    Clean the windows.

Extras
    HHI..I really need to do this!!
    Clear a hotspot
    Degunge around the bottoms of the taps!
    Wipe cupboards and polish mirrors!
    Do a DIY task that you have been putting off since time began.
    Last edited by Natty68; 10-05-2018 at 9:46 PM.

Struggling financially

Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
Page 3
    • Valli
    • By Valli 9th May 18, 7:36 PM
    • 20,432 Posts
    • 232,242 Thanks
    Valli
    Wooty Wooty Woot Woot...

DS 'sort of' lost his management job at the pubs (2; in a mini chain) because fo reorganisation BUT they kept him on a zero hours contract with the 'promise' of 16 hours a week. Well he did 16 hours 1 week...
    So he has pulled himself up by the bootstraps (always hard when you've been rejected) and got applying. At the end of this month, after a 4 stage recruitment process he starts with a 'proper' company. Now he's told them at the pub I can share. But I'm not actually wooting about that (though that's excellent news) I am wooting because he has taken my suggestion that he sorts through his room before he starts at the end of the month (think hoarders) and has flung no end of gibble. So I am quickly separating into bin/recycling/CS/I'll have that.
    For his new job he has to wear suits etc; very formal.
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Honey Bear
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 9th May 18, 8:25 PM
    • 24,241 Posts
    • 95,746 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Jojo, very sorry to have to let you know that lovely Billy, landlord of the Dolphin, died on Sunday or Monday this week.
    Originally posted by Honey Bear

That's very sad, he was really nice - he either remembered or made out that he remembered us whenever we showed up (can't really tell, maybe we just looked like a couple that would have Bass/Ale & a Plymmy Gin - he certainly never tried giving me a Gordon's like some people inexplicably would expect )
    Last edited by Jojo the Tightfisted; 09-05-2018 at 8:27 PM.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

Yup you are officially Rock n Roll
    Originally posted by colinw
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 9th May 18, 8:37 PM
    • 2,421 Posts
    • 35,999 Thanks
    ionafan
    Help! I have had a reply about the ad that I placed on Gluetree a couple of weeks ago (child's car seat) and am now panicking about the fact that someone has asked if it is still available and might want to come and see it while DH is out.
    Originally posted by ionafan
    It turns out that this person lives right the other side of the big city - at first, they wanted me to take it over to them (45 min each way), but it turns out they work not far from college so will meet me outside on Tuesday afternoon. Phew! I will offer one of my fellow students a lift into college that day as well as the usual lift home, so that I've got someone with me.
    Wannabe Slinky! Target 10 st 10 lb
    02/01/2018: 11 st 10.5 lb
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 9th May 18, 10:48 PM
    • 2,476 Posts
    • 35,541 Thanks
    Natty68
    New listy will be posted tomorrow..sorry for delay. Xcc

Struggling financially

Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
    • Narc0lepsy
    • By Narc0lepsy 9th May 18, 11:31 PM
    • 1,543 Posts
    • 22,266 Thanks
    Narc0lepsy
    - Keeping up with report writing - just.
    - Sort of keeping up with seed sowing although loads that I planted at Easter are showing not a sign of life.
    Keeping up with weeding/pruning/tidying garden not much although it is looking better, mainly thanks to Mr N.
    - Flying - after a fashion, nothing terrible but don't look too close.
    - Exercise - oh please. Too hot to run. Mr N has gone off dancing (well he always only did it for me) so we've agreed to compromise and do it mainly Sept - April or when Wed eve isn't gardening weather. We'd both been stewing about it, as we knew one of us would feel mean and hateful - he if he gave up what I love, and me if I made him do what he doesn't love! I have been keeping up with zumba, clubbercise and occasional Body Attack, with a few floor/arm exercises now and then. Considering going back to the doc about my shoulder but not keen.

Any news Froddington?
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 10th May 18, 7:02 AM
    • 5,021 Posts
    • 50,282 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    Huge congratulations to the Valli Lad!

Billy was a phenomenal landlord, Jojo, and he would have remembered. It really is the end of an era and we're all devastated.

OH being in London I've been up and about for an hour sorting out the kittens, the kitchen and the leftovers of two days of not being able to take two minutes to think things through. Everyhing look a lot better and I have three happy animals. Back later.
    Keeping it AF
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 10th May 18, 9:38 AM
    • 36,724 Posts
    • 472,709 Thanks
    pigpen
    Hello flyladies and welcome to the newbies

Feeling wobbly today, both mentally and physically I'm afraid. I've got a dress on that used to make me feel great, but it now looks like a skin-tight T shirt and is utterly gross. I'm seriously considering going to the GP for help with my eating. Any advice, other than wire my jaws shut?

Right, off to sort out my bedroom. Should burn off a few calories...
    Originally posted by Dizzy Imp
    have you looked at the hypnosis 'gastric band' thing.. obviously it isnt invasive or free but it might be a help.. I think there are similar procedures using reflexology and acupuncture..
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    15/05/2018 £53528.71 (2.41% int.)
    • froddington
    • By froddington 10th May 18, 10:42 AM
    • 6,636 Posts
    • 93,709 Thanks
    froddington
    Any news Froddington?
    Originally posted by Narc0lepsy
    Thanks everyone for all the hugs and good wishes. Took mum to the GP on Tues along with a list of some of the things that had been happening - she now has anti-anxiety meds, antibiotics and a referral to the mental health team. Fingers crossed the meds kick in soon . . . . .

Flying here almost non-existent but I have just put some washing in, the rubbish went out this morning and I've washed up!

Hugs to all xx
    "There's only one way of life - and that's your own"
    Depression is not a sign of weakness;
    it's a sign you have been strong for too long
    MFW No.3 Mortgage OPs 2018 £200
    • LameWolf
    • By LameWolf 10th May 18, 1:19 PM
    • 10,467 Posts
    • 114,313 Thanks
    LameWolf
    \rant alert

I've discovered something rather un-nerving. I'm so used to guests staying here that when a friend comes to stay and takes over my entire life, requiring all my attention during waking hours - I get to screaming pitch very, very quickly. Give me a paying guest over a ceaselessly needy friend any day.

If he were unhappy I could understand the neediness but he's not, just hyper attention-demanding, physically not aware about crowding people and emotionally incredibly intense. I expect that makes me a horrible person.

I've told him that Kelpie's hydrotherapy session, being run by a vet nurse, is a closed medical treatment and therefore I can't take him with me. This is an out and out lie - I've taken masses of people to watch. I'm a very bad person.

\end of rant
    No you are not a bad person. You have to defend your sanity; and as far as I can see, the only alternative to telling a white lie would have been the truth: "You can't come with me because I find you an overwhelmingly needy pain in the derriere, and I need some time away from you". Now, you tell me which is kinder?

Btw, this is one of the reasons I'm far more comfortable with dogs; I have one acquaintance who, if she gets on the phone, will happily spend well over an hour bending her victim friend's ear about all her woes and worries and how life has kicked her when she's down yet again, without so much as a thought for how the other person is or what worries they may be going through, and without letting them get a word in edgeways.

Curtains all got washed, dried and re-hung successfully; we have our cases packed now, apart from the few bits we can't put in til the last moment (think hearing aid charger, that type of thing) and we're due to set off at sparrowfart tomorrow.

I probably won't get onto MSE while we're away - hotel wi-fi plus a DH who doesn't like me spending time online on holiday - so I'll probably "see" you all on 21st May.
    LameWolf
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.
    • Jazee
    • By Jazee 10th May 18, 1:19 PM
    • 4,422 Posts
    • 51,917 Thanks
    Jazee
    Hello all. Hugs for Frodders and anyone else who needs one. I've been lurking but not posting, thanks for the list.

Think I need to menu plan as per the list now that I have a working fridge/freezer again.
    Savings 2018: £1478.11
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 11th May 18, 7:24 AM
    • 599 Posts
    • 7,296 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Good morning

Sorry for being awol, but I have been trying desperately to fly around the edges. When I got in yesterday I cracked on with my list, as I knew that I would get distracted if I so much as looked at the tablet. So the bathrooms were cleaned and a mound of paperwork cleared. Unfortunately the filing cabinet is now bursting, so one job off the list, and another one added.

I'm glad to hear that you got some progress, Frodders. X
    I'm sure it's too late, but have a lovely holiday LW.
    Iona - I'm totally with you. I have lots that I am sure braver people than me would sell on gluetree or give away on freezecycle, but the thought of having to manage the person coming round to collect just terrifies me.

Must dash, I'll hopefully catch up later. Have a good day all.
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 11th May 18, 9:44 AM
    • 36,724 Posts
    • 472,709 Thanks
    pigpen
    I only allow people to come collect stuff when OH is at home.. and I also figure that as put something up for free I may as well take it to a charity shop and let them benefit from it too.

I have parcels to post today and am heading off to meet OH from the gym.. this afternoon we are taking my uncle 2 armchairs and removing his to the tip.. and we have some bits for the tip too if we get time.. and OH has a table to erect for the garden so the girls can eat out there.. the 2 I have are disgusting and are headed for the tip too. Operation garden reclaimation underway!!

Best go hang out washing, then post parcel, then meet OH.

and the grandpink has chickenpox now.. so DD1 has her home all itchy and grouchy... there were 5 others in her nurseyr class the staff found spots on after Miss Squirrel lol. It seems pointless keeping any of them off, clearly everyone who is going to get them is already going infected!!
    • Mumof2
    • By Mumof2 11th May 18, 10:09 AM
    • 2,643 Posts
    • 40,508 Thanks
    Mumof2
    I'm so bad at this whole Flying thing - sorry guys!! I have been doing a few bits like vacuuming and washing etc but nothing really to write home about. DD and DH gone to Dartmoor this morning as she is doing the Ten Tors event this weekend - I am driving down with her BF on Sunday.

Just watching the birds on the feeder whilst I'm typing this - they're going bananas for the suet pellets, dear little things!

Frodders just seen re your mum; good that you took her to the GP and the meds will start working soon, just need a little while to get into her system.

Iona I don't have anyone come around to collect stuff if I'm here on my own - I always make sure DH is home.

Off to see what I can do in the 50 mins or so before I leave; will grab a coffee I think to keep me going. Trying not to eat between meals as these drugs make me think I'm permanently hungry even when I've just eaten and, as the Dr said, will make a stick get fat so what hope have I got lol! Only eaten twice 'off piste' which Is eminently better than last time I was on them when I put on a stone and a half.
    H2H challenge: 2 hours 15 mins
    • froddington
    • By froddington 11th May 18, 10:40 AM
    • 6,636 Posts
    • 93,709 Thanks
    froddington
    and OH has a table to erect for the garden so the girls can eat out there.. the 2 I have are disgusting and are headed for the tip too.
    Originally posted by pigpen
    I had to read that twice as I thought 2 of the girls were disgusting eaters and having to eat outside!! Tis a bit harsh to send 2 of them to the tip!!
    "There's only one way of life - and that's your own"
    Depression is not a sign of weakness;
    it's a sign you have been strong for too long
    MFW No.3 Mortgage OPs 2018 £200
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 11th May 18, 3:01 PM
    • 24,241 Posts
    • 95,746 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    I only allow people to come collect stuff when OH is at home.. and I also figure that as put something up for free I may as well take it to a charity shop and let them benefit from it too.

I have parcels to post today and am heading off to meet OH from the gym.. this afternoon we are taking my uncle 2 armchairs and removing his to the tip.. and we have some bits for the tip too if we get time.. and OH has a table to erect for the garden so the girls can eat out there.. the 2 I have are disgusting and are headed for the tip too. Operation garden reclaimation underway!!

Best go hang out washing, then post parcel, then meet OH.

and the grandpink has chickenpox now.. so DD1 has her home all itchy and grouchy... there were 5 others in her nurseyr class the staff found spots on after Miss Squirrel lol. It seems pointless keeping any of them off, clearly everyone who is going to get them is already going infected!!
    Originally posted by pigpen
    Well, maybe it saves the occasional expectant mum who hasn't had the pox themselves from ending up in hospital or the baby from getting it in utero - I ended up on oxygen in the 2nd trimester of Offspring #2 thanks to somebody taking their child to school whilst spotty - and any immunocompromised staff or kids elsewhere in the place would probably appreciate it if they're kept off school.

Dodged a bullet at the dentist today - after a bit of poking round whilst the anaesthetic took effect, she tilted her head to the side, looked a bit perplexed and said 'I think what we've done already is working. We'll keep an eye on it, but I'll give you a full clean and you can be on your way'. So I got my own back on Himself, who has been inflicting me with tooth related puns all morning, by booking him an appointment for a check up. He doesn't do going to the dentist - but after a bit of nagging pointing out that it's a lot worse to have to fix things than making sure they don't happen in the first place - and a promise (threat?) to buy him some stickers if he goes (he covers his guitar with the things), he gave in and said he'll go.

In the meantime, he's asked what's for tea (I'd already said I was cooking tonight) and I answered with something he liked the sound of - but that the kitchen was unusable. He's therefore clattering about in there. And doesn't quite realise that, because he's starting some temporary work on Monday afternoon, it is being blitzed tomorrow morning whether he likes it or not.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.

• Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 11th May 18, 3:28 PM
    • 5,021 Posts
    • 50,282 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    Thank you One and All (as the Cornish say) for all the support while the pain in the derriere was here. I still haven't fully recovered, largely because it turns out that there are other needy people in the world I hadn't met and now have. What is WRONG with people - I don't have the answers for your loneliness!

Finding it very difficult to concentrate on this post as I am sitting on the sitting room floor with a dog tearing a beef tendon to bits while wearing a harness and 5m of blue rope, while two five month old kittens are exploring the sitting room around us. Theoretically the dog is used to being around a cat/cats, and equally theoretically the kittens are used to dogs. Someone should have told the individual animals that means they have nothing to worry about because each of them is indicating in their own way that there are aspects of this merger that are less than 100% confidence-inspiring. I'm touching a lot of wood.

The fridge has been turned out, the washing up cleared and various irritating kitchen related muddles sorted out. The sitting room needs a thorough quick vacuum and the shower room a s/and/s but that's about as good as the rest of the house is going to get today. I still haven't recovered from last Thursday's extreme late night what with one thing and another.

Definition of middle age = one late night is one late night waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many.
    Keeping it AF
    • Jojo the Tightfisted
    • By Jojo the Tightfisted 11th May 18, 4:12 PM
    • 24,241 Posts
    • 95,746 Thanks
    Jojo the Tightfisted
    Thank you One and All (as the Cornish say) for all the support while the pain in the derriere was here. I still haven't fully recovered, largely because it turns out that there are other needy people in the world I hadn't met and now have. What is WRONG with people - I don't have the answers for your loneliness!

Finding it very difficult to concentrate on this post as I am sitting on the sitting room floor with a dog tearing a beef tendon to bits while wearing a harness and 5m of blue rope, while two five month old kittens are exploring the sitting room around us. Theoretically the dog is used to being around a cat/cats, and equally theoretically the kittens are used to dogs. Someone should have told the individual animals that means they have nothing to worry about because each of them is indicating in their own way that there are aspects of this merger that are less than 100% confidence-inspiring. I'm touching a lot of wood.

The fridge has been turned out, the washing up cleared and various irritating kitchen related muddles sorted out. The sitting room needs a thorough quick vacuum and the shower room a s/and/s but that's about as good as the rest of the house is going to get today. I still haven't recovered from last Thursday's extreme late night what with one thing and another.

Definition of middle age = one late night is one late night waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many.
    Ah, but they were accustomed to ONE particular example of the species. From Kelpie's point of view there are two small, energetic and differently decorated/coloured balls of fluff and venom with pointy bits on every corner, rather than one, predictable, known entity of fluff and venom and pointy bits - and from the kittens' point of view, this is an entirely different lump of smell and dribble, noise and Potential Death that has to be cowed into submission to the one they had known before.

It's like me - I know some people that I adore, some I can tolerate, some I would actively avoid if I had half a chance and some I would actually prefer to know they're dumped in a binbag in a ditch five thousand miles away, lest they suddenly heft up at my door wanting a place to stay for the night when then actually mean move in and stink the place out, make noise, start wailing about how tough their life is and cop a strop when I actually give more of a damn about Himself's feelings than their wish to be flattered and fussed over like a spoiled toddler.

I don't know which category somebody falls into beforehand - finding myself living with one of them would lead me to puff up my metaphorical tail like a bog brush and make growling noises, just in case they turned out to be just like the Stinky Lodger Who Will Never Darken Our Door Ever Again (and has been systematically blocked from any means of contacting us just in case she realises that we actually didn't move back home last year).

• Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 11th May 18, 4:51 PM
    • 5,021 Posts
    • 50,282 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    You're right, Jojo, and I sort of knew that, but it was worth it just to have your 'venom with pointy bits on every corner' description! They all eventually fell asleep, woke up when OH came home and then fell asleep again. I think it's going to be okay.

While they were snoozing I did the pet insurance calculations and we've decided to self-insure the cats and planned the day out tomorrow. That's two things I can cross off the lists.
    Keeping it AF
    • YORKSHIRELASS
    • By YORKSHIRELASS 12th May 18, 7:51 AM
    • 4,557 Posts
    • 37,983 Thanks
    YORKSHIRELASS
    Morning all

Must get some hours in on job no. 2 today and must look at our finances which as ever will look depressing. 9 weeks till our holiday, passport renewal forms are ready to send off, travel insurance to sort. DS2 needs clothes - I think this could be a challenge - he has found some socks he likes for £16 apparently. I dont think he realises that we are on a budget!
    • pigpen
    • By pigpen 12th May 18, 11:27 AM
    • 36,724 Posts
    • 472,709 Thanks
    pigpen
    DS2 needs clothes - I think this could be a challenge - he has found some socks he likes for £16 apparently. I dont think he realises that we are on a budget!
    Originally posted by YORKSHIRELASS
    Mine get what I choose to buy them until they are earning their own money then they can spend as much as they like on whatever they like.. once they have paid board! I think you need to remind him of tat budget.. or give him a set amount and his shopping list and send him off to shop.. valuable learning!.. This is how I did my lot from 13/14.. even the ones with issues!

Lunch done.. sandwiches for on the way back from swimming ready .. I need to load girls into costumes and brush hair and we are set.. in theory that should take about 20 minutes... inreality I will run them there having spent 45 minutes yelling!! (i'm still eating!)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

28Posts Today

2,712Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin