Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gunner0788
    • By gunner0788 4th May 18, 3:23 PM
    • 12Posts
    • 0Thanks
    gunner0788
    0 WOW
    Thinking about buying a holiday home.
    • 4th May 18, 3:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Thinking about buying a holiday home. 4th May 18 at 3:23 PM
    Hey guys, i need advice. Im thinking of buying a holiday lodge and letting the campsite rent it out for me. Has anyone had any experience with this? Do you rent yours out? and does it cover the camp fees?
    Any info woild be great. Im looking at a 50k lodge btw for a family of 4.
Page 1
    • greenface
    • By greenface 8th May 18, 10:07 PM
    • 4,656 Posts
    • 2,347 Thanks
    greenface
    • 8th May 18, 10:07 PM
    • 8th May 18, 10:07 PM
    I bought a holiday chalet on a decent park for a lot less than 50k . paid cash so no loan to repay . self managed it for 6 years and made about 3k a year profit . Never spent a night in it (I have another for family ) site fees are about 3k a year . cleaner charged 20 a clean . insurance about 200 pa . ask other home owners on your site and ask them . remember to make the most profit you will not be enjoying it in the peak times
    hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,012Posts Today

7,211Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin