Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmd4eva
    • By jmd4eva 5th Apr 18, 8:56 AM
    • 206Posts
    • 390Thanks
    jmd4eva
    20 London transport credit - ViaVan
    • 5th Apr 18, 8:56 AM
    20 London transport credit - ViaVan 5th Apr 18 at 8:56 AM
    ViaVan is a new Uber-POOL like service, where you request a ride, it appears in a few minutes, and you share with other people going along the same route. They also do private rides.

UPDATE 14 May: the offer has now changed to 5 of free credit.

Use my code andrew4x4 to get 5 of free credit.

Download the app here: http://bit.ly/2EptyUQ

(You can then share your referral code with your friends to get 5 of free credit too)
    Last edited by jmd4eva; 14-05-2018 at 11:12 AM. Reason: change of free credit from ViaVan
Page 2
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 3rd May 18, 1:11 PM
    • 33,050 Posts
    • 38,620 Thanks
    Browntoa
    edit your original post

It's says
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • DBellaaa
    • By DBellaaa 4th May 18, 11:43 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DBellaaa
    Use my code below for free 20 credit !!!

Dionne6v2
    • MadLondonMoneysaver
    • By MadLondonMoneysaver 5th May 18, 2:49 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MadLondonMoneysaver
    15 credit for viavan
    Thanks for the code - I chose one randomly from those listed above in the interest of fairness

Here's my code which will net you an impressive 15 of free ride credit for the ViaVan app

ali8w5

Once you sign up you will get your own referral code in the app so you can spread the love too
    • rukiah
    • By rukiah 5th May 18, 4:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    rukiah
    free code
    rukiah5y6
    • ziyaadzaman
    • By ziyaadzaman 6th May 18, 3:46 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ziyaadzaman
    Use my code guys ziyaad3i5

ViaVan changed it from 20 to 15. Use it before they put it lower!!
    • Blaptos
    • By Blaptos 9th May 18, 3:56 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Blaptos
    Use my code!!! stefano8k8 it's really new!! 15 pounds of free rides for you!!
    • ahmed9c3
    • By ahmed9c3 12th May 18, 7:23 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ahmed9c3
    20 using my code. ahmed9c3

Lovely stuff!
    • moneysavingexpert101
    • By moneysavingexpert101 13th May 18, 4:14 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    moneysavingexpert101
    *** PROMO OFFER: USE CODE - kyle7p3 - GUARANTEE YOUR FREE 15 RIDE ***
    A New UBER Alternative has surfaced the avenues of London. Download the application ViaVan.

Going out today around night time? Use promo code - kyle7p3 to guarantee your FREE ride of 15

Download the application, appreciate using the above promo code and book your experience. Or on the other hand stash your FREE 15 for a later date.

*** 4 FREE SHARED RIDES OR 2 FREE PRIVATE RIDES ***
    Last edited by moneysavingexpert101; 13-05-2018 at 4:17 PM.
    • Neyney
    • By Neyney 14th May 18, 3:28 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Neyney
    New code works! 15 CREDIT!
    neha4i5
    • Sami94
    • By Sami94 15th May 18, 9:27 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sami94
    Use my Viavan code for 35 free ride credit 35 FREE RIDE CREDIT: sami8d4
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 16th May 18, 12:27 PM
    • 33,050 Posts
    • 38,620 Thanks
    Browntoa
    And someone stupid enough to sign up under a new user id and repost the same code just after their original post.

It's the SAME code , so all your reposts deleted
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

139Posts Today

1,631Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin