Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Roo2001
    • By Roo2001 1st May 18, 3:55 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Roo2001
    RVS Closing price System
    • 1st May 18, 3:55 PM
    RVS Closing price System 1st May 18 at 3:55 PM
    We have some redundancy money that rather than pay a chunk off of our mortgage we want to try and work for us. My OH is interested in something he has seen called RVS Closing Price System. Does anybody know anything about this, maybe I'm being overly cautious but it sounds like a sophisticated hustle to me.

In brief what he is being told is I'd attach copies of the emails received if I could work out how.)
    The system is suitable for new and experienced traders. ......you can help secure your financial future and take advantage of our proven money-making strategy with a one off investment of 9,850 Price includes complete ownership of the System with ongoing support program updates and upgrades.

Pay 4,925 to release the RVS Closing Price System.The balance of 4925 is only payable once a net profit of 30k has been achieved. The RVS Closing Price System guarantees net profit of 30k will be achieved within 2 years of operation or the company will waiver any outstanding balance.

My OH was also offered a laptop with the system pre-loaded free of charge as our current home laptop is very old and unreliable. Average return being quoted for users is 12% .

Id love to think this is Kosher and support my OH in trying something new to bring in some extra revenue for the family but my alarm bells are ringing!!
Page 2
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 8th May 18, 9:40 AM
    • 4,989 Posts
    • 8,065 Thanks
    Malthusian
    Whether HSL started out as a scam, or whether it turned into one without any initial intention I don't know.
    Originally posted by grolley
    The initial intention of HSL was that it was a scheme where you handed over 4,950 to people whose identity was unknown, with no company registration details, an anonymously registered website, and no FCA registration. On the promise of returns of over 200% per year.

There is no such thing as a scam, only failed investments. But if there was such a thing, HSL would appear to meet the definition, from outset.
    • eskbanker
    • By eskbanker 8th May 18, 10:53 AM
    • 8,752 Posts
    • 10,015 Thanks
    eskbanker
    This review of RVS Closing Price System is now 4th on Google - higher than RVS' own website, although still below a couple of self-published press releases and a fake review.

All we need now is a few one-post shills to suddenly appear and tell us how great the RVS Closing Price System it is, and maybe this thread will go to no. 1.
    Originally posted by Malthusian
    If you search for RVS Closing Price System scam then it's the second entry on the list now, but of course why would anyone search for RVS Closing Price System scam unless there was a reason to suspect that RVS Closing Price System was a scam....
    • jimjames
    • By jimjames 8th May 18, 1:43 PM
    • 12,869 Posts
    • 11,633 Thanks
    jimjames
    RVS Closing Price System review
    If you search for RVS Closing Price System scam then it's the second entry on the list now, but of course why would anyone search for RVS Closing Price System scam unless there was a reason to suspect that RVS Closing Price System was a scam....
    Originally posted by eskbanker
    That's a good point but you might not be thinking that RVS Closing Price System is a scam and you may just be searching to find out reviews about RVS Closing Price System instead. The sort of review that I'd recommend would be one that mentions the previous history of similar systems to make buyers fully aware that they are likely to lose all their money
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
    • eskbanker
    • By eskbanker 8th May 18, 2:10 PM
    • 8,752 Posts
    • 10,015 Thanks
    eskbanker
    That's a good point but you might not be thinking that RVS Closing Price System is a scam and you may just be searching to find out reviews about RVS Closing Price System instead. The sort of review that I'd recommend would be one that mentions the previous history of similar systems to make buyers fully aware that they are likely to lose all their money
    Originally posted by jimjames
    Yes, that's a decent point too - many posters on here are capable of spotting the signs but there are plenty out there who'd simply search for RVS Closing Price System without necessarily thinking to search specifically for RVS Closing Price System scam or RVS Closing Price System reviews, or to make any correlation with HSL Smart Market System. Does anyone know of any other such schemes that might be similar enough to add to the thread?
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 8th May 18, 2:19 PM
    • 4,989 Posts
    • 8,065 Thanks
    Malthusian
    Google is swamped with a head-spinning away of fake forums, fake review sites, fake award sites, all with content copied from other forums (including MSE) but with an extra thread, with fake names and fake timestamps, singing the praises of RVS Closing Price System. Then there are press releases on genuine PR sites like medium.com and pr.com. It's nothing we haven't seen before but it is almost impressive how much fake content these scammers spew out.

If you Google 'RVS closing price system', the first page consists entirely of fake results. This MSE thread only appears on page 2, which might as well be Timbuktu in terms of how many people bother to read that far.

That might of course change. However the RVS scammers are Google clients (there's an "Ad" result at the top) so probably not.

(This thread appears higher in searches like 'RVS closing price system review'.)
    • clubconsoles
    • By clubconsoles 9th May 18, 9:40 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    clubconsoles

If you Google 'RVS closing price system', the first page consists entirely of fake results. This MSE thread only appears on page 2, which might as well be Timbuktu in terms of how many people bother to read that far.

That might of course change. However the RVS scammers are Google clients (there's an "Ad" result at the top) so probably not.

(This thread appears higher in searches like 'RVS closing price system review'.)
    Originally posted by Malthusian
    Wow, Some very valid contribution's from some seasoned posters there!
    Thanks Guys and girls!
    Well I, for one, read the first 4 pages of the results for "HSL Smart market system" when deciding whether to take the plunge and found no negative reviews at all on those first four pages.
    I even checked with my CC provider to check that i was covered BEFORE PURCHASING and luckily i was!
    The key thing in getting my Section 75 refund seems to have been HSL breaking the 2 year Contract.
    You cannot give some poor sap a 2 year money back contract and apply to have the Company "struck off" before even reaching the first year.
    I am so sure the RVS Closing Price System is a reincarnation of the HSL SCAM I would put my house on it!
    To those with the knowledge of the google search engine, would the following multiple mentions help boost the thread on a Google search??
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    RVS Closing Price System
    Last edited by clubconsoles; 09-05-2018 at 9:47 PM.
    • clubconsoles
    • By clubconsoles 11th May 18, 10:30 AM
    • 42 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    clubconsoles
    I thought this was yet another "fake review" but not the case! It is also quite high in a google search!
    https://bondreview.co.uk/2018/05/04/rvs-trading-systems-trading-software-delivering-225-per-year-returns/#comment-311
    • Officer Dibble
    • By Officer Dibble 15th May 18, 10:36 AM
    • 100 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    Officer Dibble
    I've sent this to Google through their feedback system - it won't achieve anything, but still....

RVS Closing Price System is a known scam. It's been set up by the same people who set up a similar scam last year. Yet a Google search for RVS Closing Price System brings up a solid page of fake forum postings, fake reviews and fake PR. Duckduckgo's first result highlights that it's a scam, Bing's 5th result does. OK, you're obviously getting good income from the fraudsters, but surely you need to maintain some credibility as well? Google can do better than this.
    • clubconsoles
    • By clubconsoles 20th May 18, 7:35 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    clubconsoles
    are google taking note??
    I've sent this to Google through their feedback system - it won't achieve anything, but still....

RVS Closing Price System is a known scam. It's been set up by the same people who set up a similar scam last year. Yet a Google search for RVS Closing Price System brings up a solid page of fake forum postings, fake reviews and fake PR. Duckduckgo's first result highlights that it's a scam, Bing's 5th result does. OK, you're obviously getting good income from the fraudsters, but surely you need to maintain some credibility as well? Google can do better than this.
    Originally posted by Officer Dibble
    Well, it certainly seems possible that Google are taking you seriously with your feedback as this thread comes up No 1 on a google search for "RVS Closing Price System" now!
    You don't even have to type in "review", it still comes up top of page One!!!
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 21st May 18, 9:23 AM
    • 4,989 Posts
    • 8,065 Thanks
    Malthusian
    Google also appears to have taken down the "Ad" entry for RVS Closing Price System after it was reported.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,164Posts Today

7,604Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @WhichUK: ??CHRISTMAS WARNING TO PARENTS?? Don't buy any of these slimes for your kids ? they all contain potentially unsafe levels of?

• Today's Twitter poll: On Brexit, which is more important to you right now certainty or outcome. Ie would you prefe? https://t.co/En38QfRh3o

• Many saying sexism or ego. My suspicion as someone who works in TV is that this is a format point. I'd think whe? https://t.co/AXfrv5YqKA

• Follow Martin