The best cleanser you have used?

Comments

• Cerave facial wash is great and at a decent price. I love it
  • Cold Cream, warm water and a flannel. Shifts all eye makeup and leaves everything incredibly soft without stinging - even the so-called gentlest removers make me feel like a white rabbit in a lab (as do all Non Tears formulated products for babies :cool:).

My only problem is that I'm weighing up whether eyelash extensions could be a plan (it feels as though they've halved in length and thickness since I started medication) and I won't be able to use it then.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    you wont get makeup off by just washing your face. You will need some sort of cloth to wipe it off too.

If your not wiping it off adequately, stands a chance the brown stuff on your towel is makeup.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Judi wrote: »
    you wont get makeup off by just washing your face. You will need some sort of cloth to wipe it off too.

If your not wiping it off adequately, stands a chance the brown stuff on your towel is makeup.
    Well, the Dermalogica proved this wrong ;) It works for me anyway-even with waterproof mascara, heavy eye liner and eyelid primer, the Precleanse and at worst a second cleanser (following with the same cleanser or a cream cleanser though often I don't need to add in the second step), each step without a cloth (just hands) and everything is removed for me. I'm yet to find another cleanser which works as well but sadly the Dermalogica is a tad out of my price range :(
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Have you tried Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish?
  • Sncjw
    Sncjw Posts: 3,504 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I second liz Earle I found the starter kit fab won!!!8217;t be tonic and moisturiser. I!!!8217;m not normally a skin care person and it!!!8217;s working for me
    Mortgage free wannabe 

Actual mortgage stating amount £75,150

Overpayment start date 1/3/23.

Starting balance £66,565.45

Current balance £63,787.16

• kaggi
    kaggi Posts: 254 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I bought this recently and after using it realised it was the first time I!!!8217;d seen my eyes without any trace of make up for years (I know that!!!8217;s awful but true). It!!!8217;s just amazing and uses nothing but water. Unisex Microfiber Facial Cleansing Makeup Remover Cloth Washcloth Towels-Rose Red/Pink - Rose Red https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GG1JLH4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_i_r0a8AbJMBT5ZC

Before that I used granite Micellar water which was also good but I'm trying to cut down on plastics this year.
  • Triggercat
    Triggercat Posts: 17 Forumite
    I!!!8217;ve literally just looked at them. So if they have no product on them then it!!!8217;s just like cleaning your face with a gentle flannel ? I!!!8217;d put soap on mine lol
  • Anoneemoose
    Anoneemoose Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Liz Earle cleanse and polish. It has actually changed my life.

I used to suffer from acne, congestion and horrible, painful cysts. I’ve had everything from the doctor apart from Roaccutane and none of them had the effect that this has.

I do still get the odd hormonal spot, but they are less painful, less noticeable and much easier to cover.
  • joho
    joho Posts: 4,605 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I use Dr.Organic Tea Tree Face wash - it gets rid of everything and skin doesn't feel tight afterwards.
    If you have nothing constructive to say just move along.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure