Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 24th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    • 33,891Posts
    • 40,023Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 24th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    24th Jun 17 at 11:45 AM
    Add my bit

only post once in the thread I can see if you delete earlier posts and will just delete the repost

no referral splits , you cannot ask for or give away any of the referral moneys

Any posts that mention their referral in their signature will be removed

it's ok to post in this thread if you posted on the last thread

No chat posts , it's a referral thread

my personal view is that you should choose a user with some "proper" posting history over a period of time rather than a new "1 post wonder" after the plague of suspicious new users in the old thread that all seemed to be the same person in the end
    Last edited by Browntoa; 19-04-2018 at 8:41 PM.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Page 8
    • deutsch
    • By deutsch 2nd Nov 18, 5:31 PM
    • 342 Posts
    • 47 Thanks
    deutsch
    Please use my referral link below to earn £100 when opening a Nationwide account:

https://portal.nationet.com/forms/bespoke/raf/recommended?code=1540-9144-57CH-A6XH-1

You need to open an account first. Once done, after starting the switch, you will be send an email with a FSW reference number. You can't complete the form without this. Be patient with the FSW number email.
    • blindman
    • By blindman 4th Nov 18, 2:27 PM
    • 5,186 Posts
    • 4,208 Thanks
    blindman
    Hi,

I would be interested - Every little helps.

Thank you.
    Originally posted by Raoul Moulebitte
    You have a Private message
    • Leannew27
    • By Leannew27 6th Nov 18, 10:15 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Leannew27
    Nationwide referrer
    Hi would anyone like me to recommend them to Nationwide? Thanks xxxLeanne
    • hollie.weimeraner
    • By hollie.weimeraner 7th Nov 18, 1:27 PM
    • 1,698 Posts
    • 1,217 Thanks
    hollie.weimeraner
    Another Hi would anyone like me to recommend them to Nationwide? Thanks Steve
    3.975 KW Solar PV. 15 Canadian Black 265w panels with Sunny Boy 3600tl Inverter. SSE facing with 30 degree pitch. In occasionally sunny Sheffield.
    Toyota Auris Hybrid Tourer
    Toyota Yaris Hybrid
    • filidib
    • By filidib 8th Nov 18, 9:35 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    filidib
    Hello everybody,

If anyone is looking for a referral link for a Nationwide current account PM me, I have many available
    • ghill35
    • By ghill35 9th Nov 18, 8:32 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    ghill35
    Nationwide Refer A Friend Codes available
    Hi Folks,

I have refer a friend codes available, drop me a PM if you are interested

Will update message when out of codes.

Thanks
    • susanpemberton
    • By susanpemberton 9th Nov 18, 9:45 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    susanpemberton
    Hey all!

If anyone would like to be referred to Nationwide and get £100 for switching please let me know!

I have one code already waiting in my inbox. Please PM me

Thank you,

Susan
    • jim1988
    • By jim1988 9th Nov 18, 3:47 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jim1988
    Hi

I have requested a referral link and been let down by someone, so I have a spare link ready to go for whoever wants it. By using this link and switching to Nationwide you will receive £100 in around 3 weeks. I have successfully referred 3 people now who have got their money within 3 weeks, a nice amount of money for Christmas! I will talk you through each step of the process (really easy) and won't ask for any personal info.

Thanks
    J
    • Lizmorton90
    • By Lizmorton90 10th Nov 18, 8:43 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lizmorton90
    Hi All,

Iím a nationwide customer and because of this I am able to send you a referral code in return, which you can use when opening your new Nationwide Building Society account and you and I will get £100 in return from Nationwide.

Plus their flex direct account has a nice 5% interest currently 😁

I have 10 referral codes available.

Full details of the referral scheme can be found here:

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/our-current-accounts/recommend-a-friend-tab

When I recommend a Nationwide current account to you and, if you switch your bank account to Nationwide, weíll both get £100!

It's never been easier to switch. And with the Current Account Switch Guarantee, you can be confident that the switch will only take 7 working days.

I did this switch myself and itís so easy, Nationwide does everything for you, they transfer all your direct debits, tell the companies your new bank details even your employer, they transfer your standing orders, bank balance and close down your old account. All of that takes 7 working days. Itís risk free and backed by the Switch Guarantee which all banks have to abide by.

So how does it work?

I recommend you to Nationwide.

They send me a referral code.

You apply for a current account with nationwide.

Once opened you then apply for the switch on their website, over the phone or in branch and give Nationwide the referral code

Once you have switched we both get £100.

But there are certain conditions you need to meet to get the £100:

You need to open a FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account AND complete a full account transfer using the Current Account Switch Team within 90 days of receiving the referral code

A minimum of two Direct Debits must be transferred as part of the switch.

The above referral does not work with FlexOne, FlexBasic and FlexStudent accounts.

Any queries please message.

Thanks.
    • nainoo
    • By nainoo 10th Nov 18, 9:06 PM
    • 4,588 Posts
    • 9,687 Thanks
    nainoo
    You can PM me and within 2 days you will be referred for £100
    If you PM me with your e-mail address I will send you an e-mail with my unique referral link for your £100 payment!
    • MaggiGoreng
    • By MaggiGoreng 12th Nov 18, 12:59 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MaggiGoreng
    £100 or £225
    Hello,
    Anyone who is interested to make £100 by switching over to Nationwide, do PM me as I just received the referral link today.

However, you must check whether are you eligible for the switch or not and I will post the link below.

If you are interested to make more than £100 , make sure you have an extra of £2500 to spare.
    Provided you can pay in £1000 on the first of every month, Nationwide Flexidirect account will pay in 5% interest up to £2500 for the 1st year before dropping to 1%. This means that, you will be receiving about another £125 over the year if you were to maintain your account balance no below £2500.

So guys, whenever you think about switching to Nationwide do consider PM me. Why make £100 when you could make £225 !!!!!

T&C : nationwide uk > products > current-accounts > our-current-accounts > recommend-a-friend
    Sorry not allowed to include links in post since its my 2nd post.
    • DippyHippy86
    • By DippyHippy86 12th Nov 18, 4:13 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    DippyHippy86
    5 Referral Codes Available :-)
    Hi everyone,

I am able to recommend 5 people to Nationwide

As you have seen from the various posts, if you would like to take part in this scheme & earn £100, please let me know & I will send you a referral link.

All you need to do is transfer your Current Account to either of the following:

FlexAccount - 3 month interest free overdraft

FlexDirect - 5% fixed in credit interest on balances over £2500 & 12 month fee free overdraft

FlexPlus - £13 per month fee but includes Worldwide Family Insurance, UK & European Breakdown Cover, Worldwide Family Mobile Insurance & Commission Free Cash Withdrawals Abroad, plus 3% variable in credit interest on balances up to £2500.

* a minimum of 2 Direct Debits must be switched over from your old account

Once the switch is complete, you will need to complete a recommendation form.

This was sent to you through the link that was sent to you by yours truly

* this will need to be completed within 90 days of the start date

If all conditions are met, payment will be made to the both of us within 30 days!

Note - if account is closed within 3 months of opening, you may need to pay £100 back to Nationwide.

For full terms & conditions, here is the link - https://www.nationwide.co.uk/about/recommend-a-friend/terms-and-conditions

Feel free to get in touch if you would like to be recommended or if you have any questions

Em x

Update - 20.11.2018 - 3 referrals left. :-)
    Last edited by DippyHippy86; 20-11-2018 at 4:04 PM. Reason: Only 3 referrals left out of 5
    Mortgage: £121,500, £120.597.38
    Goal: Pay of in 13 years
    Term: 25 year / 5 year fix
    GC November - £206.52/£300
    • atonement19
    • By atonement19 13th Nov 18, 10:33 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    atonement19
    Hi, I can refer people to nationwide as well. Please PM for a link.
    • Tomasz K
    • By Tomasz K 16th Nov 18, 8:11 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tomasz K
    Link
    Hi. Possibly will switch to Nationwide. Can I have the link please? Thanks, Tomasz.
    • littlesheepy
    • By littlesheepy 16th Nov 18, 8:14 AM
    • 520 Posts
    • 1,128 Thanks
    littlesheepy
    Hi. Possibly will switch to Nationwide. Can I have the link please? Thanks, Tomasz.
    Originally posted by Tomasz K

PM sent
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 16th Nov 18, 6:14 PM
    • 33,891 Posts
    • 40,023 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Had to remove a post with an email address.

I'm not allowed to edit your posts
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • lGXSl
    • By lGXSl 17th Nov 18, 2:16 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lGXSl
    I have 5 referral links to share. Please PM me for yours. Thanks! John
    Last edited by lGXSl; 17-11-2018 at 2:19 PM.
    • sbalani89
    • By sbalani89 19th Nov 18, 1:32 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    sbalani89
    Refer please!
    Hi All,

Can someone please refer me for the £100 bonus?? Please PM me!

Thank you!
    Sammy
    • Netherspark
    • By Netherspark 19th Nov 18, 1:35 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Netherspark
    Hi sbalani89, I've just sent you a message with the link.
    • zen135
    • By zen135 19th Nov 18, 1:57 PM
    • 110 Posts
    • 68 Thanks
    zen135
    If anyone needs a referral for the £100 bonus, please PM me and I'll send you the referral link asap.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,121Posts Today

7,372Users online

Martin's Twitter