Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 24th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    • 33,660Posts
    • 39,770Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 24th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    24th Jun 17 at 11:45 AM
    Add my bit

only post once in the thread I can see if you delete earlier posts and will just delete the repost

no referral splits , you cannot ask for or give away any of the referral moneys

Any posts that mention their referral in their signature will be removed

it's ok to post in this thread if you posted on the last thread

No chat posts , it's a referral thread

my personal view is that you should choose a user with some "proper" posting history over a period of time rather than a new "1 post wonder" after the plague of suspicious new users in the old thread that all seemed to be the same person in the end
    Last edited by Browntoa; 19-04-2018 at 8:41 PM.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Page 7
    • cloudy123
    • By cloudy123 9th Oct 18, 10:41 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    cloudy123
    Hi atlantis187 I've just PM'd you
    • cloudy123
    • By cloudy123 9th Oct 18, 11:10 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    cloudy123
    Hi everyone,

I have 4 referrals available which give you 100 credit when you open a Nationwide current account.

Please send me a private message if you need one.

The referral process is quite straightforward and a very easy way to generate 100
    • icecoolbabe
    • By icecoolbabe 10th Oct 18, 8:44 PM
    • 1,323 Posts
    • 703 Thanks
    icecoolbabe
    I can refer you to under Refer a Friend.
    If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
    • litepay
    • By litepay 11th Oct 18, 11:31 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    litepay
    I also have 5 referral links to Nationwide, please PM me if interested. Active link ready to go.
    • roddydogs
    • By roddydogs 11th Oct 18, 12:14 PM
    • 6,057 Posts
    • 2,558 Thanks
    roddydogs
    All these newbies suddenly offering to refer!
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 11th Oct 18, 2:58 PM
    • 33,660 Posts
    • 39,770 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Post deleted for mentioning referral in your signature , not allowed
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • litepay
    • By litepay 11th Oct 18, 8:38 PM
    • 32 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    litepay
    All these newbies suddenly offering to refer!
    Originally posted by roddydogs
    Don't see the issue with that... I'm a new user but also new to Nationwide, I wish I knew about referrals before I got the bank accounts (both FlexDirect and FlexPlus).

@Browntoa mea culpa, I didn't read the fineprint.
    • tae117
    • By tae117 12th Oct 18, 12:07 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    tae117
    Hey guys I just switched using a referral link from one of the active members here so if you want a referral link I would be happy to PM you one Thanks
    • bigisi
    • By bigisi 12th Oct 18, 2:42 PM
    • 364 Posts
    • 659 Thanks
    bigisi
    I've been with nationwide for over five years now as my main bank account and I've been pretty pleased with them. If anyone would like a referral please PM me to arrange.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 13th Oct 18, 9:35 AM
    • 33,660 Posts
    • 39,770 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Post with email address removed, not allowed
    • Bazinga2k19
    • By Bazinga2k19 13th Oct 18, 9:39 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bazinga2k19
    Pm me for a referral. Got 2 left now and had managed to use up my five from previous years so happy to help.
    • unicorndeva
    • By unicorndeva 13th Oct 18, 5:59 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 215 Thanks
    unicorndeva
    Hello all, I've been a member with Nationwide for donkeys years and am really happy with their services. If you would like a referall and to earn 100 drop me a PM
    • Money_Mad
    • By Money_Mad 14th Oct 18, 10:00 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Money_Mad
    Hi all, I'm happy to refer anyone interested in receiving the 100 incentive from Nationwide

Earn 5% interest in the following Nationwide Accounts:
    Flex Direct current account on balances up to 2500
    Flex Regular Online Saver (save up to 250 per month)

You need to:
    Switch a current account to Nationwide using the link provided. Please note this includes closure of your old account however the switching service will ensure all standing orders and direct debits will be moved to the new account.

Transfer at least 2 direct debits

The account must remain open for at least 3 months or Nationwide reserve the right to take the money back from both of us

Please PM me (by clicking on my username on the left) if interested.

• roddydogs
    • By roddydogs 14th Oct 18, 11:11 AM
    • 6,057 Posts
    • 2,558 Thanks
    roddydogs
    Don't see the issue with that... I'm a new user but also new to Nationwide, I wish I knew about referrals before I got the bank accounts (both FlexDirect and FlexPlus).

@Browntoa mea culpa, I didn't read the fineprint.
    Originally posted by litepay
    Point is we all know a lot of them ar not "newbies"!
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 14th Oct 18, 12:13 PM
    • 33,660 Posts
    • 39,770 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Point is we all know a lot of them ar not "newbies"!
    Originally posted by roddydogs
    If you suspect a newbie is an established member cheating the referral then report to forumteam via the report button

They have ways of checking
    • philgee
    • By philgee 15th Oct 18, 7:01 PM
    • 1,248 Posts
    • 35,618 Thanks
    philgee
    Hi,

If you're thinking of joining Nationwide and opening a current account, I'd be very grateful if you would consider using my referral - we'll get 100 each, subject to the t&c's being met.

Please PM me and I'll send you the link and code to use. I don't need any personal details from you.

<- I'm a long term member

Thanks

Phil
    {Signature removed by Forum Team}
    • Woolco
    • By Woolco 15th Oct 18, 7:11 PM
    • 49 Posts
    • 91 Thanks
    Woolco
    Hi. I am also a member of the Nationwide. I will be happy to help if you want to open a current account with them. They are fine. I keep the account mainly for the free travel insurance. Send me a message if you want?
    • steve1988
    • By steve1988 15th Oct 18, 7:29 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    steve1988
    Three links still available as of 15/10/18

Joining Nationwide via a referral link rewards both you and your recommender with 100 each. I joined a couple of months ago and now have some links I can hand out to others. I've already successful referred several people and there's always room for more.

Just send me a message and I'll gladly give you a link

Thanks
    Steve
    • icecoolbabe
    • By icecoolbabe 17th Oct 18, 2:06 PM
    • 1,323 Posts
    • 703 Thanks
    icecoolbabe
    I'm a long standing Nationwide customer I'd forgotten about the refer a friend scheme. Anyway, I have a new link available to use immediately which is valid from today so you would get 100 to switch and if you use my link - I would get 100 too.
    If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,601Posts Today

9,662Users online

Martin's Twitter