Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 24th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    • 34,108Posts
    • 40,239Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 24th Jun 17, 11:45 AM
    24th Jun 17 at 11:45 AM
    Add my bit

only post once in the thread I can see if you delete earlier posts and will just delete the repost

no referral splits , you cannot ask for or give away any of the referral moneys

Any posts that mention their referral in their signature will be removed

it's ok to post in this thread if you posted on the last thread

No chat posts , it's a referral thread

my personal view is that you should choose a user with some "proper" posting history over a period of time rather than a new "1 post wonder" after the plague of suspicious new users in the old thread that all seemed to be the same person in the end
    Last edited by Browntoa; 19-04-2018 at 8:41 PM.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Page 3
    • sharp-spark
    • By sharp-spark 16th May 18, 5:27 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    sharp-spark
    Hi everyone,

I also have referrals available.
    If you would like me to send you a referral link, please send me a PM.

See here for terms and conditions: https://www.nationwide.co.uk/about/recommend-a-friend/terms-and-conditions

If you have any questions, I am happy to help!

Thanks!
    • hydrolight
    • By hydrolight 17th May 18, 6:16 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    hydrolight
    Hi,

Wanted to clear some debt and have all 5 referrals available as I have no friends.

Just switch to Nationwide and select the Current account Switch Service when you apply at Nationwide's website. Then you will receive a switch code after a few days starting with FSW from Nationwide and just enter this into the referral page I will forward to you. Just PM me and I will generate the link. 100 Kerching!

It was fast and simple to switch. Remember you need at least 2 direct debits and stay with them for at least 3 months after or they "reserve the right to claim back the payment". Trust is irrelevant as referrals are anonymous and you just have to apply to Nationwide as you normally would. You just have to enter your code in my referral email, that's it.

This would really help me out, and you get 100 too Yay!

Thank you
    I genuinely appreciate it
    I will edit my post up to date when I have my referral links being used up.
    All 5 still available
    Last edited by hydrolight; 21-05-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    • flatulantyounggoat
    • By flatulantyounggoat 26th May 18, 11:39 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    flatulantyounggoat
    Who wants to make 100 with me?

Or, who wants me to help make us both 100?

For the second bit, I already have a Nationwide current account that I setup a week ago. So not sure if it's too late for that account or I can still claim someone on this board made the 'referral'?

Either way I'm up for it!
    • cardi_b
    • By cardi_b 31st May 18, 9:39 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    cardi_b
    I have a referral link if anybody is interested. First come first serve.
    • Daryl.w-g
    • By Daryl.w-g 1st Jun 18, 2:03 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Daryl.w-g
    Hi All,
    Done a few of these referrals with my family last year, i have 5 available for this tax year.
    If you would like me to refer you so that you can get 100 switch bonus then send me a PM. I will be able to walk you though the process, i have done many switches with many banks.

Thanks!
    • mummyof5
    • By mummyof5 1st Jun 18, 3:10 PM
    • 345 Posts
    • 721 Thanks
    mummyof5
    Hi I also have plenty of referrals available if anyone is interested,
    please PM me and I'll get you a link.
    Many thanks.
    • epm-84
    • By epm-84 3rd Jun 18, 11:39 AM
    • 1,400 Posts
    • 4,335 Thanks
    epm-84
    I'm a Nationwide account holder if anyone would like to PM me for a referral link to get the free 100 for switching.
    • bluehydrangeas
    • By bluehydrangeas 4th Jun 18, 12:28 PM
    • 123 Posts
    • 368 Thanks
    bluehydrangeas
    I have 4 referrals remaining for Nationwide. PM me if you are interested in a referral for the 100 switching bonus.
    • onthefencepost
    • By onthefencepost 5th Jun 18, 1:21 PM
    • 186 Posts
    • 39 Thanks
    onthefencepost
    hi there,

I have a referral link available.
    Please pm - I will reply within the hour as i'm sat in front of my computer most of the time.

Thank you
    • BeckyMinx
    • By BeckyMinx 5th Jun 18, 7:44 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    BeckyMinx
    I have a referral link available for the 100 referral offer - please PM me.

To get the 100, you will need to switch your main current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect account within 90 days of the recommendation, and transfer at least two Direct Debits as part of the switch.

Thankyou very much.
    • mrchagle
    • By mrchagle 9th Jun 18, 4:29 PM
    • 529 Posts
    • 81 Thanks
    mrchagle
    Referral
    Hi all,

I have been a very happy Nationwide customer for many years, there internet/online banking I would suggest is one of the best. The mobile phone App is excellent -- A excellent bank.

I can refer you, you / I receive 100.

Please send me a PM and I'll give you the details, and get the required details from you!!

BTW, I've referred someone before and they were very quick at playing the 100!!

G.
    If I've help in anyway, please remember to thank me :-)
    • fabior
    • By fabior 9th Jun 18, 5:32 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    fabior
    Hi All!

I am a newbie on this forum and satisfied Nationwide customer.

Switching is very easy, a very good 5% interest rate and you can get 100 with the referral offer!

Just PM me to get a referral code and receive 100 within 90 days!

Cheers!!
    • luke2010
    • By luke2010 11th Jun 18, 5:41 PM
    • 124 Posts
    • 3,369 Thanks
    luke2010
    Hi all!

I have 5 friend recommendations remaining for this tax year which results in 100 extra for you and 100 extra for me.

To get the 100, you will need to switch your main current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect account within 90 days of the recommendation, and transfer at least two Direct Debits as part of the switch.

It's a very easy process just PM me for a referral code and I can also help talk you through it if need be!
    • Foibles
    • By Foibles 17th Jun 18, 4:47 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Foibles
    Hiya,

I'm assuming that if you're on this thread you know how the referrals work (if not PM me). I've 4 referrals left this tax year, after referring my other half for the 5% FlexDirect account.
    I've been with Nationwide for years now. and definitely recommend them.

PM me for a referral code.

Foibles
    • jazzy404
    • By jazzy404 18th Jun 18, 10:26 AM
    • 1,016 Posts
    • 278 Thanks
    jazzy404
    Hi all,
    I've just switched to Nationwide. It was a quick and painless process (especially given the recent TSB fiasco).

If anyone wants to be referred by me and get a free 100 for their trouble, please PM me for a link

Edit 20/06/18: 4 referrals left
    Last edited by jazzy404; 20-06-2018 at 1:57 PM.
    • Mahavelona
    • By Mahavelona 18th Jun 18, 11:35 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mahavelona
    Hi Everybody

I have 3 referrals to give out for the 100 Nationwide offer. Please PM me if you would like one of these! I should reply quickly.
    • barmad83
    • By barmad83 18th Jun 18, 5:14 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    barmad83
    Hi
    I can generate a referral for you. 100 each. Nationwide are great. Been with them for just over a year now; not planning on going anywhere!
    PM me if you're interested.
    • s88
    • By s88 20th Jun 18, 8:08 PM
    • 40 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    s88
    Hi there. I have five referrals available to qualify for the 100 switching bonus for each of us.

PM if interested.
    • telemarks
    • By telemarks 22nd Jun 18, 1:12 PM
    • 229 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    telemarks
    Huge thanks to MSE, our family loves Nationwide refferals
    Our family owes huge thanks to MSE! On the advice here I opened a Nationwide savings Account, recommended my Son a current account, then he in return recommended me back for a current account. Bingo as a family we are 400 better off!

Hence as a family we have up to 8 recommendations that we could share for the Nationwide joy of 100.

Obviously if you also have family/friends you could do the same as we did for double bonus, but I'm aware not everyone is as open to the idea of multiple bank switches as us. Hence happy to share our recommendations if that helps anyone.

With my referral you will earn 100 by switching your account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account.
    You will receive the 100 within 30 days of a successful switch, often quicker

What you need to do after I send the special link.
    1. Switch a Non Nationwide current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account using their full switching service. (This will close your old account)
    2. Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    3. Not close the account for 3 months
    Once done you will then fill out the link page with the FSW number that is part of the switch process.

If you would like me to refer you so that you can get 100 switch bonus then send me a PM, with the email address where you would like the recommendation link sent.
    Click the username Telemarks and select "Send a private message to Telemarks"

Full details here:Terms and conditions
    • Wildsound
    • By Wildsound 26th Jun 18, 7:04 PM
    • 237 Posts
    • 168 Thanks
    Wildsound
    If you decide that a Nationwide current account is the account for you, then please PM me and I will refer you so that you receive a 100 referral bonus. (I will also receive 100 bonus too - i.e. 200 total!)

To be eligible, you need to do the following:
    1) Switch a current account from a different bank/BS to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account using their full switching service. (Note, if you already have a current account with Nationwide, you will not be eligible for the bonus)
    2) Transfer at least 2 direct debits in the process
    3) Not close the account for 3 months after payment of this bonus has been paid

Once you have spoken to me and started the switch, you will be given a FSW number which is part of the switch process. You then input this code into the referral link that I email to you to activate the referral.

If you need to see the small print, then I would recommend you go to the nationwide website and read the T&Cs.

(p.s. you have to PM me with your email address so that I can send the link to you. Unlike other referral links for other websites, it has to be done this way.)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

256Posts Today

1,510Users online

Martin's Twitter