Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • foxreymann
    • By foxreymann 17th Apr 18, 8:42 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    foxreymann
    Dentist recommendation - London Barbican
    • 17th Apr 18, 8:42 PM
    Dentist recommendation - London Barbican 17th Apr 18 at 8:42 PM
    I need a long dental treatment. Issues are:

- Multiple cavities.
    - There is a slight overbite on the upper-set. The bottom set are now corroding the inner side of the top set. Left upper front tooth is already damaged.
    - Probably a teeth grinding
    - Stains.

The reason that it is not fixed is that I've trust issues and obviously, monies. So for me to go to a doctor and spend lots of cash I need to get a really good recommendation. Please help. I live in Walworth and work in Barbican. I would like one place to take care of all issues, so filling, straightening, stain removal. Without a treatment I will lose my teeth in a few years.
Page 1
    • Saffythecat
    • By Saffythecat 22nd Apr 18, 6:47 PM
    • 74 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    Saffythecat
    • 22nd Apr 18, 6:47 PM
    • 22nd Apr 18, 6:47 PM
    Can you ask friends/colleagues if they have a good dentist, then make a short-list, find out if they are taking on patients, pop in past some of them and get a feeling for them, then make an appointment for an exam with your preferred option? Maybe put a shout out on social media (if you!!!8217;re on Facebook or Twitter) asking for local recommendations too?
    • foxreymann
    • By foxreymann 23rd Apr 18, 7:16 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    foxreymann
    • 23rd Apr 18, 7:16 PM
    • 23rd Apr 18, 7:16 PM
    Thank you Saffythecat. Great smart answer. That is exactly what I've done in the end. Asked my friends and colleagues and it is sorted now.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

869Posts Today

6,081Users online

Martin's Twitter