Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • daviddebt12
    • By daviddebt12 17th Apr 18, 5:00 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    daviddebt12
    Multiple balance transfers ?
    • 17th Apr 18, 5:00 PM
    Multiple balance transfers ? 17th Apr 18 at 5:00 PM
    Hi all I'm looking to get my 2 MBNA credit card balances transferred to a Halifax card I have is this possible? Can you transfer 2 balances to the one card?
    Thanks
Page 1
    • laingn
    • By laingn 17th Apr 18, 5:49 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 40 Thanks
    laingn
    • 17th Apr 18, 5:49 PM
    • 17th Apr 18, 5:49 PM
    yes you can. I've recently transferred 3 balances to an MBNA card. As long as the transfers are within the offer period.
    • Dobbibill
    • By Dobbibill 17th Apr 18, 6:40 PM
    • 3,377 Posts
    • 4,329 Thanks
    Dobbibill
    • 17th Apr 18, 6:40 PM
    • 17th Apr 18, 6:40 PM
    yes, if you get a limit that is large enough. They normally allow 95% of the total credit limit to be used for a BT.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Energy, Student Money Saving, UK Armed Forces and
    Local Money Saving - Wales boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

It's not about being the best -
    It's about being better than you were yesterday.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

377Posts Today

5,200Users online

Martin's Twitter