Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • twokcc
    • By twokcc 17th Apr 18, 3:40 PM
    • 231Posts
    • 97Thanks
    twokcc
    Redeeming Amazon Platinum 10 Rewards
    • 17th Apr 18, 3:40 PM
    Redeeming Amazon Platinum 10 Rewards 17th Apr 18 at 3:40 PM
    Opened an Amazon Platinum Mastercard account(provide by Newday) last septemeber.

Obtained 10 credit for opening the account with no problem.

Since had a further 2 reward cars applied to my Amazon account earned from the 2000 points credited for the purhases I have made.

Amazon account says that I have to redeem these amounts by entering a 14 or 15 digir code- but I don't have any idea where this come from.
    Contacted tel no on Amazon credit card account and they say no idea about code required and I will have to take it up with Amazon(although their I.T. team will look into it)

Anyone experience a similar problem or know how to access redemption code?
Page 1
    • K80 Black
    • By K80 Black 17th Apr 18, 3:57 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    K80 Black
    • 17th Apr 18, 3:57 PM
    • 17th Apr 18, 3:57 PM
    Whenever I reach 1000 points, it's added to my amazon account automatically after the statement date. They're automatically selected as payment the next time I go to check out at amazon. Maybe you spent them without realising? You don't need a code.
    • twokcc
    • By twokcc 17th Apr 18, 4:46 PM
    • 231 Posts
    • 97 Thanks
    twokcc
    • 17th Apr 18, 4:46 PM
    • 17th Apr 18, 4:46 PM
    Both still showing as 2 separate items on account page with note at side saying redemption code(xxx-xxxxxx ABCD) for example.
    BUT just done a dummy order and gone to check out page and payment required is reduced by the balance on the reward card, so like you say code not needed. Should have just placed order never looked at balance page before.

Thanks for help
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

576Posts Today

5,875Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin