Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • VT82
    • By VT82 16th Apr 18, 3:29 PM
    • 944Posts
    • 786Thanks
    VT82
    Struggling to confirm if Nationwide Flex Plus needs active Direct Debits
    • 16th Apr 18, 3:29 PM
    Struggling to confirm if Nationwide Flex Plus needs active Direct Debits 16th Apr 18 at 3:29 PM
    I've had a letter from Tesco saying they are going to cancel the DDs into my Tesco savings accounts. It looks like I use this facility to meet a DD requirement for my Flex Plus account (not my main current account), and I'm trying to check if this will be necessary after Tesco cancel the DDs.

I can't see any DD requirement for Flex Plus when I look at the Nationwide website, but I really want to double check. The account I have was upgraded from Flex Direct, which itself was switched from Lloyds Vantage I think, so that could explain why there are DDs on there that might no longer be required.

Can anyone confirm if Flex Plus does or doesn't actually have a DD requirement. Thanks!
Page 1
    • ceredigion
    • By ceredigion 16th Apr 18, 5:11 PM
    • 2,708 Posts
    • 3,595 Thanks
    ceredigion
    • 16th Apr 18, 5:11 PM
    • 16th Apr 18, 5:11 PM
    Does not.

• 18cc
    • By 18cc 16th Apr 18, 7:07 PM
    • 465 Posts
    • 284 Thanks
    18cc
    • 16th Apr 18, 7:07 PM
    • 16th Apr 18, 7:07 PM
    Agree with above
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

563Posts Today

5,738Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin