Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Clairefitzsimons
    • By Clairefitzsimons 16th Apr 18, 2:52 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Clairefitzsimons
    Contacting toys r us
    • 16th Apr 18, 2:52 PM
    Contacting toys r us 16th Apr 18 at 2:52 PM
    Hi

Does anyone know how to contact toys r us about a faulty item now they are in administration. We were given a soft toy manufactured by them a few weeks ago as a birthday gift which has been lying unloved on a bed since itís arrival. Today when it got took my husband noticed the stitching loose and when I inspected it instead of machine stitched seams I it was held together by 2/3 passes of thick white nylon thread.

What concerns me is possibility if more faulty items out there creating choking hazards. It is marketed at 12 months plus. I doubt itís worth much and I donít have proof of purchase. I donít care about returns or refunds just quality assurance on similar bears.

Sorry donít know how to add photos.
Page 1
    • neilmcl
    • By neilmcl 16th Apr 18, 3:36 PM
    • 11,624 Posts
    • 8,411 Thanks
    neilmcl
    • 16th Apr 18, 3:36 PM
    • 16th Apr 18, 3:36 PM
    You can't contact Toysrus. If it's merely an issue with it's quality then contact the manufacturer and pass your concerns to them.
    • Les79
    • By Les79 16th Apr 18, 9:18 PM
    • 438 Posts
    • 543 Thanks
    Les79
    • 16th Apr 18, 9:18 PM
    • 16th Apr 18, 9:18 PM
    Toys R Us manufactured the item?! I thought they only sold them tbh!
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 17th Apr 18, 7:49 AM
    • 3,137 Posts
    • 3,245 Thanks
    LadyDee
    • 17th Apr 18, 7:49 AM
    • 17th Apr 18, 7:49 AM
    If you are concerned that there are other sub-standard toys around then a post on Mumsnet is probably the best way of getting the message out.
    • Svein Forkbeard
    • By Svein Forkbeard 17th Apr 18, 8:05 AM
    • 492 Posts
    • 1,122 Thanks
    Svein Forkbeard
    • 17th Apr 18, 8:05 AM
    • 17th Apr 18, 8:05 AM
    Join the list of creditors of stitch it up. I wouldn't waste any time on the this.
    Hi, weíve had to remove your signature. If youíre not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if youíre still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,459Posts Today

5,628Users online

Martin's Twitter