Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ashtonwn4
    • By ashtonwn4 16th Apr 18, 10:55 AM
    • 30Posts
    • 9Thanks
    ashtonwn4
    Prepay electric top up
    • 16th Apr 18, 10:55 AM
    Prepay electric top up 16th Apr 18 at 10:55 AM
    Hi. I'm with Utilita and have had to use emergency credit. Unfortunately I haven't been payed and can't clear what I owe, ie 13.27. Their ecred is 15 so technically I'm still ok.....ish. My question is can I put 10 on or do I have to totally clear what is owing?

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • S0litaire
    • By S0litaire 16th Apr 18, 11:45 AM
    • 3,403 Posts
    • 2,148 Thanks
    S0litaire
    • 16th Apr 18, 11:45 AM
    • 16th Apr 18, 11:45 AM
    Usually you have to put in (e-credit-used)+1 to be in credit.

So if you used 13 of emergency credit, you'll need to put in 14.

If you just put in 10 I don't think it will register on your account (i.e. give you another 10 of emergency credit) until you go 1 into credit.

You have to pay of all the emergency credit used before you can use it again
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,749Posts Today

7,655Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin