Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 16th Apr 18, 6:41 AM
    • 6,834Posts
    • 40,019Thanks
    determined new ms
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 16th April?
    • 16th Apr 18, 6:41 AM
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 16th April? 16th Apr 18 at 6:41 AM
    When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling 2017 3016.55/Roadkill 8.73
    Wombling 2018 145.73/RK 0.04
Page 2
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 17th Apr 18, 8:35 AM
    • 1,535 Posts
    • 11,751 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Morning!

I have been very "activated" by someone at work already which doesn't bode well for today. They are being a pain.

I also broke the mini bowl on my food processor last night by doing a Very Stupid Thing. *cough* knife *cough* moving parts *cough*

Yesterday's round up:

Today's mission:
    • B/L/D from stores - managed to avoid spendyness by knocking up some tuna pasta this morning. - bought dinner but did some meal prep.
    • Charge phone in work - done
    • Gym at lunchtime - done
    • Check garden - done
    • No alcohol - done
    • Heating off - I have been needing to take the edge off the coolness in the evenings but should be ok now.
    • Ring car insurance people to tell them of hubby's naughtiness - done. Excellent news on price.
    • Put weird piece of fabric (possibly property of long gone ex boyfriend) into rag bin - rag bin has been removed
    • Nip to B&M for face scrub - done
    Originally posted by carrielovesfanta
    Today's mission:
    • B/L/D from stores - done
    • OH to do housework
    • Do not kill people at work - done
    • Gym at lunch time - done
    • No alcohol - decided to have one nice glass of wine
    • Poss cast on second sock tonight if time
    • Put washing out
    • Quick nose in the garden
    Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 17-04-2018 at 5:05 PM.
    LBM 11/06/2010: DFD 30/04/2013
    Total repaid: 10,490.31

SAVINGS: 9433.44
    • Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 17th Apr 18, 8:48 AM
    • 511 Posts
    • 4,025 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Morning everyone

I hope ur ankle is settling down Ally.

1LL and Ally thank you for thinking about me. Sometimes I'm a bit too 'life's for living'and when I had chance to be mentored by a paralympian it was too good an opportunity to refuse

I was like a space cadet yesterday. Had to give up and go to bed 6pm for foot elevation, was listening to the radio and the next thing woke up briefly at 11pm to go to the toilet and crashed again until 6am this morning. Feeling more normal this morning but foot is still swollen but looks more settled and normal swollen......im even confusing myself now!!

I did manage to get cat cleaning done yesterday, spends book up to date. Surprised that grocery budget is looking so healthy but the eating out budget was hit hard at the weekend so I think at the month end they will just balance each other out

Planning on going out to get some much needed bits done but weather is awful and get bits together for a meeting tonight.
    Kept heating off which is a good job as woke up to find downstairs window flying about in the the wind. When DD was home we use this window to feed the vacuum plug thru to hoover her car and she hadn't put the latch down after This is the second time she has done it now. Apart from the security risk as it is a big window u could easily climb thru I would have been really unhappy if the heating had kicked in and the heat going straight out

Going to pull some chicken out of the freezer and get a casserole going in the slow cooker tonight as I have some veg bits that need using up and can be thrown in. It is a big pack of chicken so will get a variety of meals from it......also thinking chicken fried rice

Have a great day everyone x
    2017 birthday savings shopping frugally = 481.15:money. 2018 birthday savings so far=359.51
    • ziggy2407
    • By ziggy2407 17th Apr 18, 8:53 AM
    • 3,085 Posts
    • 23,345 Thanks
    ziggy2407
    Good Morning All

Well what a difference a day makes, dull, dreary and windy. Today we will:

Check Bank & made PAD - Done
    Gym -
    Write up a couple of recipes that are keepers -
    BIG tidy of under sink cupboard (as it's become a dumping ground) -
    Ironing -
    Purge a few emails -
    Enter a few comps -
    Surveys -
    Swagbucks -
    All meals from cupboards/fridge/freezer -
    Check: Tombola Stars, Lucky Bob, Luckyphone, FPL, WinaDinner -
    Read -

Have a great day all.

C x
    It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward. (Old Chinese Proverb)

Make 5 per day in Jan 18: 491.91/155 Make 5 per day in Feb 18: 51.40/140 Make 5 per day in Mar 18: 150.36/155 Make 5 per day in Apr 18: 93.25/3150 Make 5 per day in May 18: 8/155
    • allydowd
    • By allydowd 17th Apr 18, 9:42 AM
    • 4,103 Posts
    • 26,251 Thanks
    allydowd

I also broke the mini bowl on my food processor last night by doing a Very Stupid Thing. *cough* knife *cough* moving parts *cough*
    Can you get a replacement from the manufacturer or on eBay?
    Debt-free day: 8th May 2015
    The Joy Account: 1

Bold Bicycle Bonanza: 93.01 km
    "Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck," Dalai Llama
    • allydowd
    • By allydowd 17th Apr 18, 9:50 AM
    • 4,103 Posts
    • 26,251 Thanks
    allydowd
    Hi April Awesomees,

A lovely day off. Don't know what we're doing today. DW is waiting for a new bit of photogra-faff kit to arrive today, this may dictate what we do.

Debt-Free-Nillionaire Continuity Plan Year Three:

* Work very hard on my own mental health issues. Do Holistrio App.

* Check online banking and broadband usage.

* Turned off alarm clock until tonight, it resets itself automatically.

* My expenses have been paid. Yay. 144.

* Defrost wraps for dinner tonight.

* Closed a savings account that I never use.

* Headphones I won in a competition arrived. Good job as yesterday my existing pair stopped working on one side!

* Homemade soup for lunch with YS tiger bread. Followed by YS watermelon.

To live without risk is to risk not living.
    Last edited by allydowd; 17-04-2018 at 1:27 PM.

"Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck," Dalai Llama
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 17th Apr 18, 9:59 AM
    • 1,535 Posts
    • 11,751 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Can you get a replacement from the manufacturer or on eBay?
    Originally posted by allydowd

I probably can but I'm debating whether to bother cos I don't use the mini bowl very much

• allydowd
    • By allydowd 17th Apr 18, 11:07 AM
    • 4,103 Posts
    • 26,251 Thanks
    allydowd
    MONEY MAKING AND SAVING SITES AS OFTEN MENTIONED IN THIS FORUM:

• Benefits check-up (Link)
    • Coupon Shop Forum list of money-off coupons (Link)
    • Cooking On A Bootstrap, cheap recipes. (Link)
    • eBid (Link)
    • Freecycle (Link)
    • Freegle (Link)
    • Free Postcode Lottery( Link )
    • FreeStuff (Link)
    • FreeUKStuff ( Link )
    • Income Tax Calculator (Link)
    • i-Say Surveys (Link)
    • Jobseekers Railcard (Link)
    • List of online newspapers. At bottom of the linked page. (Link)
    • LuckyPhone free lottery with loyalty rewards (Link)
    • Marriage Tax Allowance (Link)
    • Martin Lewis' Weekly List of Deals and Tips (Link)
    • MSE Bank Charges Comparison Tool (Link)
    • MSE Boost Your Income page. Gateway to lots of money-making links. (Link)
    • MSE Budget Planner (Link)
    • MSE Abbreviations Explained (Link)
    • MSE Deals and Vouchers (Link)
    • MSE Demotivator Tool (Link)
    • MSE Credit Card Minimum Repayment Calculator (Link)
    • MSE Money Makover (Link)
    • MSE Piggybank Budgeting (Link)
    • MSE Stoozing Guide (Link)
    • MSE Wow Offers (Link)
    • NHS Minor Ailment Service article (Link)
    • My Supermarket (Link)
    • Number Plate Lotto (Link)
    • OnePoll (Link)
    • Quidco (Link)
    • Reclaim PPI at no cost to yourself without using a claims company. (Link)
    • Reclaim Packaged Bank Account fees at no cost to yourself without using a claims company.(Link)
    • Reclaim phone credit (Link)
    • Resolver tool. Helps you draft a letter, send it, monitor replies and then escalate it to an Ombudsman or key complaint body if it's not sorted. (Link)
    • SayNoTo0870 cheap phone number finder (Link)
    • Start Rescue Breakdown Cover (Link)
    • Super Saver Amazon Delivery Tool (Link)
    • Survey sites that pay for your opinions (Link)
    • Swagbucks (Link)
    • Swapit (Link)
    • Tickety Split cheap train tickets (Link)
    • Toluna (Link)
    • TopCashBack (Link)
    • Wombling Guide (Link)
    • You Need A Budget site and App (Link)

If any of the links are broken, let me know.

• 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 17th Apr 18, 11:43 AM
    • 803 Posts
    • 7,477 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Morning all,

Awful weather here, it feels like Winter again! So different to yesterday.

I didn't sleep well as ds2 had a bad dream, after I'd settled him back down I couldn't get back to sleep myself. As I'm tired, I'm also feeling grumpy

Todays list
    ys bread for toast with ds1s scrambled eggs
    ds2 had free breakfast at school
    Went to the gym, refilled water bottle but did only 1/4 of the class today as the rest involved hands being on the floor and I've got sores on my hands from doing it yesterday (and my wrist is sore today - the one I broke, I wonder if its because its so cold)
    Home to ys bread toasted and hard boiled egg for my breakfast
    Passed over to a friend some bottles of Snowballs that dh decided to buy at xmas and didn't like - friends mum will make use of them she says!
    Do mindfulness app - I've just done one called restart which was about letting go whats already happened and restarting your day- seemed appropriate!
    Ironing
    Check banking /update spreadsheet
    Onepoll / check if toluna have sorted problem on my acc / s$s
    Dejunk email account - have unsubscribed from lots over this last week and so not much coming in at the minute
    Make families lunches for tomorrow
    Check and double check that we have all the ingredients ds1 needs for cookery lesson tomorrow - I think they are actually going to "cook" it this time!
    Planned tea was salad but its too cold so I'm following HK's lead and making a beef casserole instead!
    Clean internal door frames and the glazed bits

Thats my starter.
    Have a good day all.
    Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 17-04-2018 at 2:27 PM.
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 17th Apr 18, 8:38 PM
    • 5,004 Posts
    • 39,458 Thanks
    DawnW
    Evening all
    Back to cold and windy again here today
    Went out this morning, a store near us is closing down so we went to look at their sale. Nothing we needed / wanted and the prices weren't very tempting anyway. Also went to a local garden centre, as I needed some feed for the orchids that I keep in the bathroom. Bought just this plus a couple of chilli plants. Finally called in to Waitrose as I like their compost, peat free and 8 for 2 x 50l bags Were not tempted by expensive tearoom / cafe at the garden centre, but came home for coffee and a scone instead

Made a huge pot of bolognese in the SC, using reduced mince I got in Sainsburys yesterday, and veg from the fridge and freezer. Threw in some squishy tomatoes It smelled so good that we had some for dinner instead of what was on the meal plan. The rest is packed in tupperware ready for the freezer.

Did a survey for Ipsos and discovered that I had enough points for a 4 Amazon gift card, so claimed that. I had 14 of gift cards altogether, all from surveys, which I put towards a birthday present for a family member. Ordered the item so that it arrives in good time

Not much to report apart from that - had an interesting encounter on a local history FB page, with a lady who was trying to find the house her grandmother had been born in, as part of a genealogy project. Turns out it is the house next to ours. We have the old deeds to our house, going all the way back to when the land was sold for building in 1902, so invited her to pop round to see the old plans etc which show the entire terrace, including her grandmother's old house, and other information on when the houses were bought and sold (several, including ours and the one next door, were bought initially by one person who then rented them out to working families - they were originally built as very modest 2 up, 2 down terraced cottages, now all extended in various ways). Anyway, nice lady, and we had an interesting chat

Apart from hoovering the stairs that is about it Must make more effort tomorrow!

• determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 17th Apr 18, 9:06 PM
    • 6,834 Posts
    • 40,019 Thanks
    determined new ms
    that does sound lovely Dawn!
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 18th Apr 18, 3:14 AM
    • 2,164 Posts
    • 14,644 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    So, as you can see from the time, night not going to plan. However, I'm putting the insomnia to good use and have just bought some bedroom furniture using discount code from work and using money we'd saved that we were kindly gifted at Christmas. Just made it stretch a bit further. It'll be a long day if I don't get any rest before work, but hey ho. Today's plans:

Check banking
    Check for refund on cc
    Check surveys
    See if I can redeem another voucher for final item if furniture and purchase
    Some savoury muffins out of freezer for lunch, healthy snacks and hot drink for commute too
    Dd packed lunch
    I think it'll be an early night
    Feed sourdough
    Tea from stores, get something out of freezer on meal plan
    DH to pay planning fee
    Hopefully DH will be able to do a couple of jobs whilst not at work today, we've a leaky tap and a couple of couple of lights that need swapping over. There is also a rumour he might empty the garage and give it a sort out if the weather is set fair, which I think it is.

Right I'll try and get back on later. Purps.
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 18th Apr 18, 6:40 AM
    • 6,834 Posts
    • 40,019 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning Purps eek poor you! Hope you managed to get some more sleep.

Happy hump day everyone

Work today and tomorrow

Things for today:

* go and wash my hair & let it dry naturally (ha as if I ever do anything else!)
    * read the newsletter
    * checked banking and did a mortgage op
    * I need to make a salad for me, lunch for madam and also eggs, bacon & tomatoes for my breakfast to take
    * wrap & post ebay item
    * check onepoll
    * plant seeds this evening
    * Listen to audio book if I have time/a chance
    * update mileage claim for Sunday and Monday
    * oh to book travel ins & car parking
    * have put load of washing in so I can hang it out before leaving
    * peel, dice, cook, mash & freeze the 8 small swedes I brought allotment yesterday home from the

Ok that seems like enough. Have a great day everyone
    Last edited by determined new ms; 18-04-2018 at 6:57 AM.
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 18th Apr 18, 7:51 AM
    • 4,036 Posts
    • 20,771 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Morning all,
    Another meeting tonight so I need to eat early, which shortens my day in terms of activities. On today's list re frugal stuff:
    *Make tomorrow's packed breakfast & lunch.
    *Make dough for pizza & a batch of cobs for the freezer.
    *Batch-cook spicy chickpea burgers & garlic flatbreads for the freezer.
    *Freeze 2 spare portions of the smoked haddock chowder I cooked last night.....it was yum, despite tinkering with the recipe to reduce it from 600 calories per portion to 311.
    *Put a wash on, as it's pegging out weather.
    *Check on baby veggie plants in greenhouse.
    *Top up worm composter. I want to maximise compost from it this year, sp I need to keep them busy.
    *Clear out cat cupboard - this fell off yesterday's list but I need to do it for plumber to gain access to the weirdest leak I've ever seen from a tap. Will declutter while I'm at it.
    *Talking of Cat.....intend to brush him today to check for injury.....he's a big boy but he lost a fight to the local hoodlum cat last night & I've had a lot of expensive vet bills as the result of such activity in the past.
    *Nobbled mr f about lawn mowing on Sun if dry so I can cut the edges & make this year's bed for beans & courgettes.
    *De-humidifyer off. Windows open for free ventilation.
    Ok, better make a start on clearing breakfast pots or I shall still be messing around with chickpeas 5 mins before I need to leave for my meeting.
    Have a good one, all.
    F x
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings grow!
    Loan pay-down fund instalment 2 = 800-01
    Payment received from surveys: 2015 = 320 2016 = 210 2017 = 304 2018 = 244
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 18th Apr 18, 8:28 AM
    • 5,004 Posts
    • 39,458 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all
    Didn't get up till just after 7 this morning, which is pretty unheard of for me!
    PF, that WAS an early start - hope you are ok
    We had planned a picnic and a walk at a local attraction we have membership of, but it appears the birthday present I ordered yesterday is to be delivered today, so will need to wait in for that Frantic (and expensive) run of family birthdays is now nearly over, thank goodness, with no more till August Parcel arrived early afternoon
    So, change of plans:
    Wash hair and allow to dry naturally (I always do this too DNMS, but others mention it in their lists, so thought I would too ) Done
    Strip bed and wash linen - it looks like being a nice sunny day for outside drying Done, all dry, but swapped from winter (brushed cotton) to summer (thin cotton) duvet covers
    No food shopping needed (or indeed any other shopping!) Nothing spent
    Sort out and tidy the flower pots in front garden, cut down straggly bits, pull out weeds and sprinkle compost and cheap mixed annual flower seeds in the gaps Done
    Kill the huge slugs inside the lid of the compost bin Not done - it got hot and they disappeared down into the compost I assume I will look again tomorrow early morning.
    Check banks and update spreadsheet if need be Still to do
    Look for surveys, savings made on the birthday present I ordered yesterday have spurred me on with this - I do find it extremely boring for the most part, but like the vouchers that it earns! A few for onepoll, might check prolific in a minute!
    Sprinkled sulphate of iron stuff on established ericaceous plants, growmore on unfussy ones, watered pots, sorted out loads of bamboo canes for freecycling. I will keep some, but am not sure why there are so many
    Took dog out in the car after the parcel arrived, to a local beauty spot for a walk. Get a bit fed up with just walking round town - and it was such a lovely afternoon
    Redid freezer inventory - I am equally as guilty as OH at not crossing things off when I take them out.
    Took out some diced parsnip and converted it into soup for lunch
    Some of the bolognese I made yesterday for dinner, with the last of the potatoes half-baked and a couple of spoonfuls of leftover coleslaw

That is all I can think of at the moment, so will be back later to update Hope everyone else is having a lovely sunny morning wherever they are!
    Last edited by DawnW; 18-04-2018 at 7:05 PM.

• carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 18th Apr 18, 8:34 AM
    • 1,535 Posts
    • 11,751 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Morning folks

Blimey PF - I hope you're ok today!

It's finally spring! And today is my Friday!

Quick round up from yesterday:

• B/L/D from stores - done
    • OH to do housework - done
    • Do not kill people at work - done
    • Gym at lunch time - done
    • No alcohol - decided to have one nice glass of wine
    • Poss cast on second sock tonight if time - nope but fixed OH's waistcoat
    • Put washing out - done
    • Quick nose in the garden - done
    Today's mission:
    • B/L/D from stores
    • Ask OH to nab a cheap beer from his mum's to bait the slug trap - done
    • Think lovely gardening thoughts - done
    • Gym at lunchtime - done
    • No alcohol
    • Def no heating!
    • Also washed my hair and left it to dry naturally - thought I should join the confession club - done
    Not much doing today

Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 18-04-2018 at 1:30 PM.

• 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 18th Apr 18, 9:53 AM
    • 803 Posts
    • 7,477 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Morning all,

Todays list
    ys bread used up for ds1s breakfast
    Free breakfast at school for ds2
    Not a nsd as ds2 has asked to join a sport based after school club 30 for 6 weeks but he doesn't usually show any interest in anything physical so I've happily paid up today
    Put kids duvets in the washing machine, as the forecast is good to get them dried.
    Will put the summer duvets back on their beds instead of the winter ones.
    Another load of washing ready to go in and out on the line
    Check banking/update spreadsheet
    Make a curry as I'd got chicken out of the freezer for ds1s cookery lesson but its been postponed til Fridays lesson now smells lush!
    Make families lunches for tomorrow
    Tidy out the fridges and check nothings going to waste
    Update freezer inventory as theres been lots of movement in there and no one else ticks it off!
    Bit more window cleaning, planning on two lots of 10 minutes as my wrist is painful (which is why no gym today) Done 20mins now time for a cuppa and may do one more 10mins DONE
    ** Several onepol1 surveys done
    ** Washing all dried on the line and hung straight away, love getting it done and out of the way!
    ** Run the dishwasher on the quick wash x 2 loads (got ds1 to empty it - one of his jobs for his contact lenses)
    ** Shared bath water, left hair to dry and continued useup lotions and potions
    ** Did another 15 minutes of window cleaning before having my bath
    ** Ordered ds2 a couple of library books online

Hopefully I'll add more as the day goes on.

Take care all (I hope you got some sleep in the end PF)
    Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 18-04-2018 at 7:54 PM.
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • ziggy2407
    • By ziggy2407 18th Apr 18, 10:44 AM
    • 3,085 Posts
    • 23,345 Thanks
    ziggy2407
    Good Morning All

Looking like a beautiful day, I wasted yesterday as after the gym and shower I fell asleep . Today we will:

Check Bank & made PAD - Done
    Chop & freeze bag of peppers - Done
    Write up a couple of recipes that are keepers -
    BIG tidy of under sink cupboard (as it's become a dumping ground) -
    Plant some seeds -
    Walk (lucky to live in the greenest city in Europe allegedly) -
    Class 8 of course -
    DS to footie training -
    Purge a few emails -
    Enter a few comps -
    Surveys -
    Swagbucks -
    All meals from cupboards/fridge/freezer -
    Check: Tombola Stars, Lucky Bob, Luckyphone, FPL, WinaDinner -
    Read -

Have a great day all.

C x
    It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward. (Old Chinese Proverb)

Make 5 per day in Jan 18: 491.91/155 Make 5 per day in Feb 18: 51.40/140 Make 5 per day in Mar 18: 150.36/155 Make 5 per day in Apr 18: 93.25/3150 Make 5 per day in May 18: 8/155
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 18th Apr 18, 11:49 AM
    • 1,535 Posts
    • 11,751 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    The air smells like spring today... it's making me all excited

• little pink purse
    • By little pink purse 19th Apr 18, 9:38 AM
    • 866 Posts
    • 3,975 Thanks
    little pink purse
    Good Morning ladies and lads

thanks for all the kind words the other day
    always know where to come when things get hard

we had a weekend away a few weeks ago all done on the cheap lol
    but i came back with the cold it came to a head so spent the last few days sleeping so back on my feet today

today's to do list

check banking
    order meds
    clean small bathroom
    wash on
    do a months worth of accounts
    go to slimming world still fighting the flab
    hoping the weather hold for the weekend so i can get it cleaned up from the winter

have a great day lpp xxxx
    nsd may /10
    feb fuel and food budget 350.00

debt total highest 66k now 65k
    FIRST DEBT TO BLAST 2142.95 /
    • allydowd
    • By allydowd 19th Apr 18, 11:12 AM
    • 4,103 Posts
    • 26,251 Thanks
    allydowd
    Hi April Awesomees,

Go to work, sleep, rinse and repeat.

Debt-Free-Nillionaire Continuity Plan Year Three:

* Work very hard on my own mental health issues. Do Holistrio App.

* Check online banking and broadband usage.

* Turned off alarm clock until tonight, it resets itself automatically.

To live without risk is to risk not living.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,998Posts Today

7,197Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin