Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dividendhero
    • By dividendhero 15th Apr 18, 10:02 PM
    • 263Posts
    • 275Thanks
    dividendhero
    WPP - what now?
    • 15th Apr 18, 10:02 PM
    WPP - what now? 15th Apr 18 at 10:02 PM
    I used to be a shareholder in WPP, but sold out a couple of years back after healthy gains. My concern was that the company seemed to be hitched to Martin Sorrel, he's undoubtedly a capable fella - but thought the company would lose it's way when he left.

He's now left - will be interesting to see what happens to share price over next few days. I'd reckon a drop of around 5% tomorrow...
Page 1
    • cogito
    • By cogito 15th Apr 18, 10:10 PM
    • 3,549 Posts
    • 9,765 Thanks
    cogito
    • 15th Apr 18, 10:10 PM
    • 15th Apr 18, 10:10 PM
    The share price is down more than 30% in the last year but up 4% this week when rumours of Sorrell's exit started. The company is a mess and needs to keep up with the times or it will do a Kodak.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

437Posts Today

5,725Users online

Martin's Twitter