Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • smokey dave
    • By smokey dave 15th Apr 18, 8:13 PM
    • 82Posts
    • 63Thanks
    smokey dave
    BT or PLUSNET ?
    • 15th Apr 18, 8:13 PM
    BT or PLUSNET ? 15th Apr 18 at 8:13 PM
    I have my landline with BT and my broadband with PLUSNET. I now wish to have just one of these for both. Any advice would help me decide. My landline includes all calls and I have basic broadband.
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 15th Apr 18, 8:17 PM
    • 33,557 Posts
    • 39,657 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 15th Apr 18, 8:17 PM
    • 15th Apr 18, 8:17 PM
    Owned and run by the same company

Plusnet is cheaper normally
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • jbainbridge
    • By jbainbridge 16th Apr 18, 7:46 AM
    • 1,793 Posts
    • 1,171 Thanks
    jbainbridge
    • 16th Apr 18, 7:46 AM
    • 16th Apr 18, 7:46 AM
    Either will be fine. Whichever has the best price for the package you want.
    • gsmlnx
    • By gsmlnx 16th Apr 18, 9:26 AM
    • 1,009 Posts
    • 780 Thanks
    gsmlnx
    • 16th Apr 18, 9:26 AM
    • 16th Apr 18, 9:26 AM
    Also check out the price for John Lewis (it is Plusnet) as it can be cheaper for some areas of the country. Also you will be a new customer to them so get the best discounts.
    That is if you insist on only choosing from BT or Plusnet.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

146Posts Today

1,579Users online

Martin's Twitter