Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RyanT1983
    • By RyanT1983 15th Apr 18, 4:06 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    RyanT1983
    HSBC Premier automatic upgrade
    • 15th Apr 18, 4:06 PM
    HSBC Premier automatic upgrade 15th Apr 18 at 4:06 PM
    Hi, has anyone been automatically upgraded from the Advance account to the Premier account if there is enough money going through it and you meet the other requirements (insurance etc)?
    Last edited by RyanT1983; 15-04-2018 at 4:47 PM.
Page 1
    • gt94sss2
    • By gt94sss2 15th Apr 18, 6:22 PM
    • 4,048 Posts
    • 1,877 Thanks
    gt94sss2
    • 15th Apr 18, 6:22 PM
    • 15th Apr 18, 6:22 PM
    I don't think HSBC automatically upgrade customers to their Premier service. If you want it, I think you need to specifically apply for it.
    • benjus
    • By benjus 16th Apr 18, 11:23 AM
    • 5,186 Posts
    • 3,212 Thanks
    benjus
    • 16th Apr 18, 11:23 AM
    • 16th Apr 18, 11:23 AM
    Is HSBC premier worth having? I thought about switching from Barclays Premier, but Barclays Premier does have some concrete perks (e.g. English Heritage membership) while HSBC Premier seems to be more about preferential service. For now at least my banking needs are pretty simple and I hardly ever speak to my bank.
    Let's settle this like gentlemen: armed with heavy sticks
    On a rotating plate, with spikes like Flash Gordon
    And you're Peter Duncan; I gave you fair warning
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

183Posts Today

1,250Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin