Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dav1d49
    • By dav1d49 15th Apr 18, 10:55 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    dav1d49
    final bill problems
    • 15th Apr 18, 10:55 AM
    final bill problems 15th Apr 18 at 10:55 AM
    I took moneysavers advice and changed energy supplier but am having huge problems.my switch took place on jan 8th from flow energy to ovo. ovo were telling me for two months they still were not supplying electric but not to worry as i was in credit.after complaining they informed me they were supplying electric and i had gone from being in credit to being in debit. i have been trying since jan 8th (3 months) to get flow to send my final bill so i can sort out my direct debits etc but flow just keep informing me they are still waiting for final confirmation of my readings.ovo assure me they have had them and neither company appear to want to sort this out.id like to write to the newspapers(financial)to see if they can help but dont know who to write to.i complained to ofgem but nothing has happened.im pulling my hair out.please help.thanks
Page 1
    • PaschalFun
    • By PaschalFun 15th Apr 18, 1:58 PM
    • 178 Posts
    • 50 Thanks
    PaschalFun
    • 15th Apr 18, 1:58 PM
    • 15th Apr 18, 1:58 PM
    Financial Times, Number One Southwark Bridge, London SE1 9HL.

Keep us informed how you get on
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

266Posts Today

3,641Users online

Martin's Twitter