Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • EllenW
    • By EllenW 14th Apr 18, 4:59 PM
    • 9Posts
    • 360Thanks
    EllenW
    E: 31/05 Win a 4 night stay on Ullswater
    • 14th Apr 18, 4:59 PM
    E: 31/05 Win a 4 night stay on Ullswater 14th Apr 18 at 4:59 PM
    Search for 'Golakes prize draws'. I'm not allowed to post links as I'm new.

Waterfoot Park is nestled in the grounds of a Georgian Mansion overlooking England's most beautiful lake, Ullswater; just a short walk from the Ullswater 'Steamers' Pier and the charming village of Pooley Bridge. Located on the Ullswater Way walking route itself which connects by cruise, foot and bus to the four main pier stops around Ullswater. Waterfoot Park offers the perfect location for those that enjoy walking, cycling, watersports, outdoor activities and heritage holidays.

Enter by 31st May 2018
    4 night mid-week break only valid in 2018 season
    Monday to Friday only ( 4 nights )
    Subject to availability in 2018 season
    Must be taken in one stay period
    Park rules and individual terms and conditions apply see Parks website for check in and check out times.
    No cash value and cannot be transferred once booked
    Maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (up to 16 years)
    Prize is for a dog free Hive if you require a dog accepted Hive, we can arrange at an extra charge per night
    Must be taken within 12 months of competition end date
    Attraction tickets collected on arrival see attraction websites for opening times
Page 1
    • Crackerjack1
    • By Crackerjack1 14th Apr 18, 5:09 PM
    • 476 Posts
    • 7,381 Thanks
    Crackerjack1
    • 14th Apr 18, 5:09 PM
    • 14th Apr 18, 5:09 PM
    Enter Here:

https://www.golakes.co.uk/prize-draws/waterfoot-park.aspx
    The bitter taste of poor quality lingers long after the sweet taste of cheap price has faded away.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,198Posts Today

8,721Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin