Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chrissie57
    • By chrissie57 14th Apr 18, 2:51 PM
    • 4,718Posts
    • 119,381Thanks
    chrissie57
    Kit Kat mugs...
    • 14th Apr 18, 2:51 PM
    Kit Kat mugs... 14th Apr 18 at 2:51 PM
    I guess everyone has had the email about the problem with the Kit Kat mugs?
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
Page 1
    • Moneybot
    • By Moneybot 14th Apr 18, 3:01 PM
    • 7,242 Posts
    • 206,568 Thanks
    Moneybot
    • 14th Apr 18, 3:01 PM
    • 14th Apr 18, 3:01 PM
    Actually no

I have checked and i haven't had an email
    "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
    Marcus Aurelius
    • chrissie57
    • By chrissie57 14th Apr 18, 3:31 PM
    • 4,718 Posts
    • 119,381 Thanks
    chrissie57
    • 14th Apr 18, 3:31 PM
    • 14th Apr 18, 3:31 PM
    Actually no

I have checked and i haven't had an email
    Originally posted by Moneybot
    Interesting - it could be just one batch and they are contacting people who had mugs from that batch.

We have some good news and some not-so-good news. Well start with the not-so-good news.

We have recently been advised by our supplier that a small proportion of the Joe the Mug prizes are likely to have a defect which could cause the mug to crack when hot water is added. This was due to a heating fault during the manufacturing process. We recommend that you stop using your mug immediately and dispose of it with your normal waste.

The good news! Weve worked closely with our supplier to resolve the defect and have ordered new mugs of the same design as your existing Joe, though these will not be available for at least 90 days.

In the meantime, weve enclosed a voucher for you to stock up on some KITKAT in preparation for the arrival of your new Joe the Mug
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
    • bubblebobble23
    • By bubblebobble23 14th Apr 18, 4:09 PM
    • 545 Posts
    • 38,810 Thanks
    bubblebobble23
    • 14th Apr 18, 4:09 PM
    • 14th Apr 18, 4:09 PM
    Must be early winners! I'm still waiting for mine but I got a message saying they have supplier problems so it may take up to 90! days to come!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

143Posts Today

1,474Users online

Martin's Twitter