Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mourning
    • By mourning 13th Apr 18, 8:09 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 6Thanks
    mourning
    Double hard search
    • 13th Apr 18, 8:09 PM
    Double hard search 13th Apr 18 at 8:09 PM
    Recently got a new car from Vauxhall and noticed that they completed 2 hard searches on my credit record (showing up on Clearscore).

Is this normal to have 2 hard searches? Application went through fine without any problems.

Thanks,
Page 1
    • Gary_Dexter
    • By Gary_Dexter 13th Apr 18, 9:29 PM
    • 1,758 Posts
    • 1,014 Thanks
    Gary_Dexter
    • 13th Apr 18, 9:29 PM
    • 13th Apr 18, 9:29 PM
    Same dates?

Same search type?
    • cjmillsnun
    • By cjmillsnun 14th Apr 18, 2:30 PM
    • 602 Posts
    • 736 Thanks
    cjmillsnun
    • 14th Apr 18, 2:30 PM
    • 14th Apr 18, 2:30 PM
    If you!!!8217;re not looking at a remortgage or any other type of credit application within the next 3 months I wouldn!!!8217;t worry about it.
    2.88 kWp System, SE Facing, 30 Degree Pitch, 12 x 240W Conergy Panels, Samil Solar River Inverter, Havant, Hampshire. Installed July 2012, acquired by me on purchase of house in August 2017
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

395Posts Today

5,315Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin