Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Solarshel
    • By Solarshel 13th Apr 18, 7:23 PM
    • 6Posts
    • 4Thanks
    Solarshel
    Opinions on Solar setup and cost
    • 13th Apr 18, 7:23 PM
    Opinions on Solar setup and cost 13th Apr 18 at 7:23 PM
    Hi there,

After reading plenty of articles I have decided to take the plunge and buy a Solar PV setup.

After almost getting conned out of £9500, I have managed to find a different company which will install the following for £4500.

14 Eternity 8.33 Solar Panel Modules
    Solax Inverter X1

My question is do any of you have this setup and is it worth the money?
    I have manufacturers warranty for 25 years on the panels and Inverter, and am covered for the installation by the company's insurance, so it all seems legit.
    It will all be getting installed on a south facing roof and they have projected the following returns once installed: 3483.3 kwh

I'm just after some peace of mind before me and my partner commit.

Thank you in advance!
Page 1
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 13th Apr 18, 7:43 PM
    • 5,909 Posts
    • 3,643 Thanks
    Hengus
    • 13th Apr 18, 7:43 PM
    • 13th Apr 18, 7:43 PM
    Hi - welcome to the forum. You will get a lot of informed advice on the Green and Ethical Saving Board. I suggest that you re-post there.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,819Posts Today

9,184Users online

Martin's Twitter