Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Rossifumi
    • By Rossifumi 12th Apr 18, 8:59 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Rossifumi
    Refund on delayed custom build product
    • 12th Apr 18, 8:59 PM
    Refund on delayed custom build product 12th Apr 18 at 8:59 PM
    Hi

I ordered a customised iMac from an iStore ( not Apple store) and was given a delivery time of 14-21 days which will now be exceeded by at least 5 days. I have asked for cancellation and a refund, but been refused on the grounds of it being a custom build product. What are my rights?
Page 2
    • Fosterdog
    • By Fosterdog 13th Apr 18, 9:03 PM
    • 4,081 Posts
    • 7,046 Thanks
    Fosterdog
    See OPs further post - #6. That says working days.
    Originally posted by LilElvis
    Also repeated in post 17 so unlikely to be a mistake when it was written in the earlier post
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 15th Apr 18, 1:39 PM
    • 5,744 Posts
    • 5,631 Thanks
    DoaM
    Thanks - I'd overlooked those posts.

In that case, 21 working days is reached on 25th April ... so the supplier still has another 7 days per the contract. (I'm assuming that working days are Monday to Friday, and we need to remember there's been the Easter weekend in this period too).
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,817Posts Today

6,339Users online

Martin's Twitter