Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Monkey Chinchilla
    • By Monkey Chinchilla 12th Apr 18, 5:03 PM
    • 15,775Posts
    • 826,772Thanks
    Monkey Chinchilla
    E: 12/07 Win the ultimate Bergman prize bundle
    • 12th Apr 18, 5:03 PM
    E: 12/07 Win the ultimate Bergman prize bundle 12th Apr 18 at 5:03 PM
    http://www.bfi.org.uk/explore-film-tv/competitions/bergman-bundle-competition

The prize consists of:

The limited edition 31-disc Bergman Collection box set, courtesy of Tartan Palisades
    The award-winning The Ingmar Bergman Archives book, courtesy of Taschen
    The Magic Flute and The Touch on dual format edition Blu-ray and DVD, courtesy of BFI Video
    New editions of Ingmar Bergman’s novels Sunday’s Children, The Best Intentions and Private Confessions, courtesy of Vintage Classics
    Ingmar Bergman A-Ö, the pocket-sized guide to all things Bergman, courtesy of the Ingmar Bergman Foundation and Norstedts
    New paper prints of the original Swedish posters for Summer with Monika, The Seventh Seal and Persona, courtesy of the Swedish Film Institute.
    For your chance to win simply answer the question below and email filmcompetitions@bfi.org.uk with BERGMAN100 in the subject header by Thursday 12 July. The winner will be selected on Ingmar Bergman’s 100th birthday on 14 July.

In which year did Ingmar Bergman direct his first feature film?
    a) 1940
    b) 1943
    c) 1946
    Apologies for my poor grammar, MSE won’t let me use apostrophes.
Page 1
    • Midnighter
    • By Midnighter 12th Apr 18, 5:07 PM
    • 10,891 Posts
    • 1,201,987 Thanks
    Midnighter
    • 12th Apr 18, 5:07 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 5:07 PM
    1946 according to IMDB.
    2018 Wins: Midnight Radiance Mask, Paris Through a Fashion Eye, Salvage the Bones, A Darker State, One Part Plant, Sailors Behind the Medals, Dancing Solar Rabbit & Pomegranate Active.

Avatar Angel Seraphina painted by Julie L.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,665Posts Today

7,251Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin