Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GlitterFizz
    • By GlitterFizz 12th Apr 18, 4:11 PM
    • 2,689Posts
    • 329,788Thanks
    GlitterFizz
    E: 04/05 O/night Gourmet Break for 2 at The Horn of Plenty, Devon
    • 12th Apr 18, 4:11 PM
    E: 04/05 O/night Gourmet Break for 2 at The Horn of Plenty, Devon 12th Apr 18 at 4:11 PM
    https://www.thehornofplenty.co.uk/win-a-fabulous-gourmet-break/

The prize is valid for a stay at The Horn of Plenty between the dates of 12/04/18 and 21/12/18. All other expenses will be charged at normal rate. Travel is not included in the prize. Prize is not transferable or refundable; it includes one-night stay in a deluxe room for two with dinner and breakfast. Prize is not valid for Saturday night stays. The winner must be 18 or over. Closing date for entry will be 5pm on the 4/5/2018; the lucky winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 48 hours of the closing date. The winner must then contact the hotel to claim their prize. View full T&C.
    Fruit 'n Nut
Page 1
    • martinsnest
    • By martinsnest 17th Apr 18, 7:48 PM
    • 1,359 Posts
    • 4,508 Thanks
    martinsnest
    • 17th Apr 18, 7:48 PM
    • 17th Apr 18, 7:48 PM
    Is this still on. Cant see any entry form?
    Last edited by martinsnest; 19-04-2018 at 8:19 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,649Posts Today

8,038Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MartinSLewis: Pls help stop people who are suicidal being harassed by creditors. People in hospital due to anxiety, depression & more?

• RT @peterkmartin: Thanks @MartinSLewis after hearing you advise many times to switch energy providers, I finally got my finger out and have?

• I've decided my weekend starts here while the sun's glow is still baskable. So I'm signing off. Have a great weeke? https://t.co/9FxNEpDs6p

• Follow Martin